Instagram Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 501 - 550 of about 907
  • Instagram Business account glitch Closed

Hi all, When i switch my personal instagram account to business account the problem i am facing is my own profile link and my posts link are broken a...

Alishka62 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 19, 2020
    3 replies
  • Gain Access to Client Instagram Account Closed

Howdy, My client has contracted me to post and interact (like, comment) on behalf of their brand on Instagram. They want to use the Facebook Business...

gtt941 | Latest reply: David Webb Dec 17, 2020
    1 reply
  • files greyed out Closed

Hello, I am trying to upload a video to Instagram, but the file I want to upload is greyed out in my finder. JPG's are the only things that light up. ...

CDPulley | Latest reply: TaylorE10 Dec 16, 2020
    3 replies
  • Double Authentication Issue Closed

I had to reset my phone and in consequence I lost all the data on my authentication app and now I can't log into Instagram. Does anyone know how to ge...

instabaddiei... | Latest reply: instabaddieisinstasaddie Dec 10, 2020
    0 replies
  • Account type Solved/Closed

Hello, how do I find out what kind of Instagram account I have. Google says look for three horizontal lines on my profile page, I don't see them. ...

ronc55 | Latest reply: ronc55 Dec 8, 2020
    2 replies
  • Update messenger on Instagram is not available on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Closed

Hello, Update messenger on Instagram is not available on my Samsung Galaxy S8. I have even sent a feedback 4 times and still have not received t...

mellow__marlon | Latest reply: HelpiOS Dec 8, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram posts not showing Closed

Hello, I cannot see my posts on my feed but the do show in my profile.

Ricky | Latest reply: David Webb Dec 8, 2020
    1 reply
  • Allow second person to be admin on business instagram account Closed

Hello, I have a business instagram account but I am not on Facebook but I need my business partner to have working access to our Instagram...

Jane | Latest reply: David Webb Dec 8, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram is showing all my dms unread Closed

Hello, So i recently downloaded instagram again it was working just fine the first two days but then it started to show this glitch. Even after I've...

Himanshu236 | Latest reply: TaylorE10 Dec 8, 2020
    1 reply
  • INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH MY ACCOUNT HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF ACCESS Closed

My old girlfriend made my instagram for me about 10 yrs ago. her email was linked to my account. i changed my password last year and cant remember wha...

giovannihern... | Latest reply: David Webb Dec 7, 2020
    1 reply
  • upside down videos on Instagram Closed

I've installed instagram on bluestacks simulator to work easier when I don't have my mobile phone with me at office. My pc is OptiPlex 9020 - i7 and...

Lord_Phantom | Latest reply: Lord_Phantom Dec 6, 2020
    2 replies
  • Instagram Video Audio not in synch Closed

Hello, I have a specific problem with my uploaded videos. After uploading they are sort of out of synch with the audio. In the beginning its fine ...

Lenny | Latest reply: Lenny Nov 30, 2020
    0 replies
  • Instagram access to photos Closed

I have Instagram on my iphone and have allowed access to my photos for posting. I share my account with someone because it is for a business. If they ...

rissa.s | Latest reply: rissa.s Nov 30, 2020
    0 replies
  • Is it possible to make a second Instagram account hidden from my followers on th Closed

Hey y'all! I was curious if there was a way to make another Instagram account on the same device, with the same phone number and email, but keep it...

Instaman123 | Latest reply: David Webb Nov 26, 2020
    1 reply
  • My Instagram account has been disabled Closed

Hello, my Instagram has been wrongly disabled for “pretending to be someone else”. This account is important to me, I had an important photos and c...

xnarcyska | Latest reply: IMBD Nov 23, 2020
    6 replies
  • Messenger update not working for my other page? Closed

Hi there! So I am LOVING the new messenger update where I can send gift messages and flame messages and etc. But for some reason I'm not getting the ...

pansyyboyy | Latest reply: pansyyboyy Nov 20, 2020
    0 replies
  • Non-Instagram Subscriber-to-Instagram Subscriber Interface Solved/Closed

Hello, An Instagram subscriber (correct term?) displayed photographs from her Instagram page (correct term?) on a TV news program recently [the ph...

Chuck | Latest reply: Chuck Nov 20, 2020
    2 replies
  • Instagram message Closed

Hello, I have two instagram profiles on my instagram application (iphone), both profiles are "private". When accepting a friend request (in the Ac...

Marko | Latest reply: Marko Nov 20, 2020
    0 replies
  • Selling through TPT Closed

Hello, I'm in desperate need of someone with some instgram/facebook business knowledge. I am an elementary school teacher that sells resources onli...

whyplateaching | Latest reply: David Webb Nov 20, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram Problem Closed

Hello, i woke up and open my instagram in my iphone,and i needed to confimed my profile and change password. and i have in down of the screen mas...

Tommy22_4595 | Latest reply: Anctioni Nov 20, 2020
    1 reply
  • lower views on stories Closed

Hello, So I have around 1.2k followers and they're all organic because I've never bought them or anything like that... Still my views are around 1...

Richie.ngon | Latest reply: Ace_yo Nov 19, 2020
    1 reply
  • Why can’t I see notification settings? Closed

Maxdwinter | Latest reply: Maxdwinter Nov 19, 2020
    0 replies
  • Instagram insight Closed

Hello, I hope all is well. I have a number of IG business pages and want to report on 30 days stats. However some of my accounts don't have that o...

Dotti | Latest reply: Dotti Nov 18, 2020
    0 replies
  • Video chat different orientation on iPhone and Android Closed

Hi everyone, This might be a really weird question and maybe a little hard to explain. But me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship ...

MichelleR | Latest reply: MichelleR Nov 18, 2020
    0 replies
  • My Instagram account is disabled for the 13th time this month Closed

Group of friends (hackers or whatever) disabled my account for the 13th time, it’s like a gang and they have a special account just to report accounts...

Ramkho | Latest reply: Ramkho Nov 16, 2020
    2 replies
  • Instagram security breach Closed

Hello, Hi, i own a instagram account whith the username @***** I was talking with a client and i was locked out of my instagram account. When i...

Ida | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 14, 2020
    5 replies
  • Cannot change my name Closed

Hello, I am trying to change my name but I keep getting this message: You cannot change your name because you changed it 2 times in the last 1...

bababooyi | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 12, 2020
    3 replies
  • Lost access to my Instagram Closed

Hello, A couple of days ago Instagram was down and after about 12 hours of no access I began to think that it was just on my phone. I looked on the We...

Howardl | Latest reply: Howardl Nov 12, 2020
    0 replies
  • Instagram Stories Closed

Hello, I have a problem with Instagram Stories, the number of those who see my stories suddenly stops sometimes, for example: 10 minutes after I poste...

PelescaDeaco... | Latest reply: PelescaDeaconescu Nov 12, 2020
    0 replies
  • can't deactivate Closed

Hello, Please respond to me! I temporarily deactivated my insta agg its @*****, today i accidentlly reactivated it and i want to deactivate is again...

eleneenukidze | Latest reply: eleneenukidze Nov 12, 2020
    0 replies
  • Can't see my contacts on Instagram Closed

Hello, I allowed instagram to access contacts, and connected them with the connect option in the app, First, when I downloaded insta, I was...

Patelprasanna24 | Latest reply: Patelprasanna24 Nov 10, 2020
    0 replies
  • Instagram recommends only official celebrity accounts Closed

Hello, I recently opened an Instagram account and connected through Facebook with hopes to follow my friends. At the beginning in the app below lo...

bluthn | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 9, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram Action Block Closed

Hello, We work in Instagram in web and bluestacks in our office with 2-3 public IPs.it is about two months we have been action blocked and can't fol...

redflowers | Latest reply: HelpiOS Nov 1, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram story text feature Closed

Hi, I’ve seen that there is a new feature when typing text on instagram stories where the text gradually appears. However, this feature does not co...

clow2308 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 30, 2020
    1 reply
  • My Instagram disabled Closed

Hi 3 days ago my Instagram account disabled. I am trying to send a request to the Instagram trough this page : https://help.instagram.com/con...

tubedes | Latest reply: tubedes Oct 28, 2020
    8 replies
  • Will i unfollow the person if i unfollow the instagrammer account in dm Closed

The person has deactivated his account so it shows instagrammer account name on his dm. If i unfollowed the instagrammer account and when the person r...

goodfella | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 24, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram Accounts / Switching Closed

Hi Everybody I'm verified on IG but Im using business account. What happens when I switch it to creator or personal account

MrHide | Latest reply: MrHide Oct 23, 2020
    0 replies
  • Disabled Ad Account Closed

Hello, I have an Instagram business account and recently they disabled my ad account due to 'unusual activity'. I am prompted to verify my account...

Snooker_r | Latest reply: Snooker_r Oct 22, 2020
    0 replies
  • Suspicious Follower Perhaps Closed

Hello, I have just started extensively using my Instagram Account so have been adding new followers and following many back. I have one follower w...

JollyOzMsn | Latest reply: David Webb Oct 21, 2020
    1 reply
  • No password on my instagram account? Closed

Hello, I have a second account which when I opened I linked to my main with a multi account login - therefore it never asked me to set a password....

gadi1904 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 18, 2020
    1 reply
  • Temporary Locked Instagram - Can't access the email attached to the account. Closed

Hi All, Appreciate any help! So I had the follow/unfollow app on Instagram and my account was temporary locked due to me using this. I now need to...

ohhmyles | Latest reply: ohhmyles Oct 18, 2020
    0 replies
  • Account temporarily locked Closed

Hi, So my insta profile was deleted a few weeks ago. I created another profile and it is ‘temporarily locked’ now because I was using the app Repo...

rgri0013 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 13, 2020
    1 reply
  • Instagram Story views down and Grid post LIKES down by 80% Closed

Hello, Getting really frustrated with Instagram. I have nearly 40k followers and sell jackets When I now put up a Story it only reaches around 2...

Bobbygia | Latest reply: Bobbygia Oct 12, 2020
    0 replies
  • Error message instagram Closed

Hello, Can someone maybe tell me more about the error message I receive from instagram. In my opinion I have done nothing wrong and I only get this...

Oos1234 | Latest reply: HelpiOS Oct 4, 2020
    3 replies
  • Issue with verification Closed

Hello, When I tried to log in to my IG this morning, I got a message that I need to verify my account by sending an access code to my phone. Howev...

FrustratedIG... | Latest reply: HelpiOS Sep 29, 2020
    1 reply
  • Can't find contacts on instagram Solved

Hello, I allowed instagram to access contacts, and connected them with the connect option in the app, First, when I downloaded insta, I was able...

Alfa-dayi | Latest reply: bcbc Sep 28, 2020
    5 replies
  • instagram Closed

Hello, Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info is NOT...

hair_on_flee... | Latest reply: saurabh2033 Sep 10, 2020
    1 reply
  • If I have more than 5 Instagram accounts, will my account be deactivated? Closed

Hello I have more than 15 accounts using "Parallel Space" and "Safe Folder". I work with all accounts, will I be blocked by Instagram if I continue...

alberttak | Latest reply: raysosher Sep 6, 2020
    2 replies
  • New IG username doesn't change on facebook page Closed

I've recently changed my username on my instagram professional account, but the new username isn't reflected on my connected facebook page. It still s...

psp1909 | Latest reply: GeekPeek Sep 1, 2020
    1 reply
  • Hashtags doesn’t work Solved/Closed

Hello, I have notice that since a few weeks my posted photo is not showed in the hashtags that I use with the placed photo’s. I have reported this...

BoSa27 | Latest reply: Instamixes Aug 28, 2020
    5 replies