The discussions

Hello, i have a question about a blocked/reported account

Solved

Hello, I recently ad one of my accounts hacked. I reported this off course with my two other accounts. Now I got my hacked account back but I ca...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Visitors profile instagram

Hello, Good morning,I have a question. If I log in on Instagram and view an Instagram profile, the owner of that profile can find out that I have...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Accounts are not growing

I have 5 Instagram accounts in different categories, I post every day on every account at the same time. using 30 relevant hashtags. its been a mon...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2022 by
arya12151

How do i change a base location on instagram?

Hello, I lived in a country that didn't have reels until the end of last year, and now I live in a country with access to reels, and I would like ...

8 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2022 by
38nancy

Blocked list shuffled instagram

Hello, I have a blocked list on Instagram and am aware it usually goes by order of how you blocked the people but it seems the order is now differen...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Why my instagram got stucked?

I was using my instagram and suddenly it got stucked. I can't open anyone's feed, I can't post anything.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Not receiving confirmation code instagram

Hello, I can't locate and open my Instagram account Like that showing type confirmation code, but I not get confirmation

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Instagram not sending verification code

For the past week I haven't been able to login to instagram bcs I got logged out after installing a program on my computer that has now been removed. ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2022 by
Tarav

Please block my past ig account

Hello! I need support from you! Please block my past instagram account because i was hacked and i cant do anything with that. I need to block this ac...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Reset password

Hello, I have forgotten my account password, and when I would be forwarding button " get help logging in" there is nothing like "send an sms" button...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2022 by
Mhry2747

My instagram says : help us confirm that you own this accoun

Hello, So basically my Instagram asks me for confirmation that I own this account. I can log in with Facebook and with an email link but I can't g...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Account deactivated by mistake and i can not appeal

Hello, Yes, I know, 30 days passed by my account was deactivated by mistake and i can not appeal.Insta help center is unable to help me, and I wan...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Hacked account, videoselfie not working

Hello, the videoselfie doesnt even start, when i put the head in the circle, that's it. nothing happnes. what do i do?? my account was hacked, th...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

Bro i am also not receiving code from last 4 days

Hello, Bro I am also not receiving code from last 4 days and instagram account has been deactivated so please help me brother…

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2022 by
HelpiOS

Having issue logging into apps like unfollow…

Hello, I am looking to use an app such as unfollow or followers + for my business page on ig. For some reason none of these apps will let me do so...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2022 by
HelpiOS

Video deterioration after posting on instagram

Hello, Lately, any iphone videos I opost on Instagram look dark and muddy. I dont remember having this issue in the past

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2022 by
AngelaWilson

Photo instagram

Hello, I saw today that a photo on Instagram was deleted. I checked "in recently deleted photos " but there is no trace there. What could have hap...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2022 by
HelpiOS

Ig reels crash when i try to preview or post a new reel

Hello, Everyt ime I try to post a new reel, instagram crashes when I press preview right before posting. My IG and general ios software is up to da...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2022 by
Cicci_0184

My instagram account deactivated

Closed

Hello, my finsta is disabled bcoz of that i am unable to.use fb too.bcoz i linked fb to.insta i am very upset plzz help to get my account back.....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2022 by
HelpiOS

My instagram account is disabled

I put the link of instagram in my website. Some days that link remained in place but later when i saw it there was no link and then my instagram accou...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2022 by
HelpiOS

Best time to post on instagram

Solved

Hello to all of my CCM friends out there. I have a very brief question, and I'm humbly asking for your help and opinions. Is there a proven "best ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2022 by
Av8tor1963

Instas been hacked

Hello, it’s been hacked my instas been hacked

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2022 by
4_doors_more_wh0res17

Instagram visitors identity

Hello, If I log on Instagram and view an Instagram profile, the owner of that profile can find out that I have visited his profile? If I view t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2022 by
HelpiOS

Instagram login screen frozen

Hello, Hello, When trying to login on Instagram, my screen opens with the username and password already filled in and I am unable to delete it or wri...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2022 by
Anctioni

My instagram account was disabled please recover my account

Hello, Please recover my Instagram account

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2022 by
alonelover2284

My account is hacked

Hello, My account is hacked and someone else is using it I can’t get back into it

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2022 by
HelpiOS

My instagram account has been hacked

My Instagram account has been hacked and I am trying to get it unhacked and recover my account asap and stop this hacker.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2022 by
HelpiOS

Instagram pictures were cropped when i didn't ask for it.

Hello, For Instagram, I took pictures of my father's picture album, made in the 1930's. The pictures looked good on my PC, framed well, but when ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2022 by
HelpiOS

Activity status glitch

Hello, I've had no problems with insta until now. I can see the activity status of everyone except my closest friend. I asked her if she restricted ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2022 by
lvargas1121

My instagram account got hacked

Hi, my Instagram account got hacked on Thursday night please can you help me get it back please

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

Issue with shop and professional dashboard on instagram

Hello, Hi I have a business account on instagram that had been working fine. Then about a month ago when I was adding product to the shop I starte...

12 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2021 by
Rashed

Instagram comment section in chronological order help me

Since 2 months in my account the comment section of others posts are in cronological order, i tried everything like unistalling the app, deleting the ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

My account was hacked and i don't know how to delete the messages

Hello, Recently I had some away time from social media and didn't go on Instagram, but during this time my account was hacked and a lot of message...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2021 by
JennyKara

Can not log in to instagram because of authentication code

Hello, I lost my old phone and can not get access to the Authenticator app to generate a code. Also I don’t have the back up codes. I submitted a ...

15 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2021 by
Raven2001

Confirm selfie videos not showing

Hi Hello, Confirm selfie videos not showing

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2021 by
BlankScreenIssue

Instagram keeps asking for a phone number verification

Guy, can anybody help? My Instagram keeps asking me for a phone number verification which I do not have. I do have an access to email, but Instagram d...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2021 by
Kate24

How to find my contacts

Hello, I allowed instagram to access contacts, and connected them with the connect option in the app, First, when I downloaded insta, I was ab...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2021 by
AndiJones

My instagram account unlock

Solved

Hello, How to recover my Instagram account?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Profile hacked can yall help me report it constantly

Hello, Hey guys the link above is to my personal Instagram account that got hacked by Jamaicans, they blackmailed me into sending them videos of my...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Instagram won't refresh after uploading

Hello, Ran into a strange one, in the past few days my Instagram won't refresh my grid, I upload a photo and it works as I get notifications,likes...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Facebook linked instagram disabled

Closed

Sir my Instagram account is real and Facebook account login issues you cannot use Facebook because my linked Instagram account is disabled without any...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Using firefox in windows cant go to instagram website

Hello, In video I show what firefox show me ... I cant overcome the problem. If you know solution please let me know how https://youtu.be/THC...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Not receiving security code on instagram?

Hi I’m trying to log back into my Instagram account I accidentally deleted my Authenticator key that was generating codes and I don’t have backup code...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2021 by
drenusha123

How to fix my instagram promotions that are disabled?

I just got notified that instagram are disabling my promotions and that my account is restricted. I have asked for reviews and haven’t got any...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2021 by
Ajilo

Confirm it’s you to login we noticed unusual activity from your account so we’ve

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome Confirm it’s You to Login We noticed unusual activity from your account so we’ve logged you out...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2021 by
Icey_.breezy

Instagram posts

Solved

Hello, On my Instagram account I keep posting but my posts do not appear on my "posts" page. Why could this be? constantine_esl

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2021 by
constantine_esl

Temporarily locked account

Hello, I’ve recently encountered a problem to which my Instagram has been temporarily locked. When I click continue, it brings me to a screen wher...

6 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2021 by

How can i find all my instagram comments with links to the posts where i made th

Since I got 3 comments deleted from Instagram lately I wanted to delete a few old comments because I - let's say - went a bit over the top here and th...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2021 by
Pratik

Instagram promotions are disabled

Please help, my Instagram promotions are disabled. I can’t do any ads on my Instagram business account. Been messaging Instagram but no reply. I reall...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2021 by
LegitGlobalLinks

My instagram account was disabled

Hi. my account was disabled unfortunately i linked my fb account to instagram. now my insta is disabled facebook disabled too. what of policy is th...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2021 by
Krajammu
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 545