The discussions

@rezadarya

Confirm it’s You to Login We noticed unusual activity from your account so we’ve logged you out. Follow the next steps within 30 days so we can try ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2021 by
rezadaryas

How should i know about instagram alogrithms update?

Hello, I am Disha, I want to know about how could i came to know that when Instagram algorithms were update and what updates they have?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2021 by
bilalaltaf

Hi hello and politeness, please return my message\n

Hello, Hello and politeness, please return my message\n

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2021 by
Kurdboy7900

I can't add text to a post on instagram

Hello, Since a week I have a problem with posting on Instagram. I can't add text to a post on Instagram. I tried everyday but the problem is still...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2021 by
maria

Instagram selfie error

Hello, I had a problem with Instagram, which is a selfie that is giving an error, and I have not found a solution. Is there someone helping me to fi...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2021 by
Srushti7165

My instagram was disabel

Solved

I have found out that my account has been disabled for no explained reason. Since I have done my best to not to violent Instagram terms of use, I thin...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

How to create this kind of post on instagram profile

Solved

Hello all, this must be really basic, it happens that I don't use Instagram so much and my mom asked for me to add some stuff on hers. I need to kn...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

Two factor authentication ( instagram) preventing me from logging in

Hello, I have recently restored my phone . I have lost all the data associated with my phone and lost the two factor authentication as well as backu...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2021 by
Courtneyjo2

Getting email from instagram a couple of years after deleting my account

Hey, all! First, thanks for your help in advance! This is a throwaway account. I had to ask my question here, since my previous searches into the is...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2021 by
Sara

Unlinked account

If I unlink an IG account can I still access the unlinked account and use it separately.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

I can’t use my instagram account i forgot my email and my phone number

Hello,think my account was hacked I sent the recovery but I can’t sent I try to recovery and submit my selfie video still i can’t sent it, my account ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2021 by
AustinsCockerel

Did you manage to fix it?

Hello, Did you manage to fix it? I'm stuck with the same problem, I keep getting emails saying "It looks like two-factor authentication has been ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

Suspended disabled facebook suspended recovery appeal

Hello, I really need your help . My Instagram account was being disabled and it connects my Facebook so I cannot log-on in my FB and insta . Can you p...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

Instagram video selfie problem

Hello, instagram account refresh problem Instagram video selfie problem

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2021 by
x__chinni_lover_yashu__x

Request to instagram open my account.

Hello, Dear sir/ My Instagram account is locked. My account is very important. Please open my account. Please sir. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

Instagram caption issue

Hello, All of a sudden, I have lost the ability to post captions. I am doing the exact same process I did before without the same result. First,...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2021 by
Rw

Instagram loading issues hidden messages

Hello, I am facing issues with Instagram hidden messages, a pop up appears in the messages that you have hidden messages, when i click and open it...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2021 by
HelpiOS

Ig stories

Hello, when i view instagram stories, the same story will just play on a loop instead of going to the next one unless i manually tap the screen. a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

How can i recover my instagram account?

Hello, So, today i had some problems with my phone and i had to factory reset it, losing all my 2fa codes from that google authenticator app. Now,...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2021 by
raul40

Instagram 2fa still on

Hello, I lost google authentication app I got support and received email that i will send photo with code I sent and received email again that...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2021 by
rfmuniz

Two- factor authentication still asking for code after email says it's off

Hello, Hi, I'm having an issue with Two-Factor Authentication I tried to set up a 2FA when I apparently already had one so I deleted the new authe...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Major video post playback issue on instagram

Every time I upload a video, the video stops playback after exactly 1 month. The video works fine when I upload it, then a month later it doesn't play...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

How do i delete my account if i’ve forgotten my password?

Hello, I’m trying to delete my account but I’ve forgotten my password. Whenever I press forgot password, ig sends me a log in link and just logs m...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2021 by
vyapk

How to boost the instagram followers?

Closed

Hello, Anyone is there who knows how to increase the Instagram followers?

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2021 by
AlexMerchant

Block, block people

Hello, how to block the person who blocked me?

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Disabled account

Hello, My disabled instagram account how to back

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Not able to share videos on story

Hello, I have been trying to share others' videos on Instagram story but after a few seconds it says couldn't upload. I have heard that many Xiaomi ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Please help me i need to recover my account instagram

Hello, please help me to sign in my account please helpp i need it

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Impersonation mistake on instagram

Hello, I reported an account for impersonation the other day and my account ended up being "disabled for impersonation". I am extremely frustr...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Can i share an apk based website on instagram to get audience for it?

Hello, I'm wondering if I'm allowed to share my website on Instagram to increase the number of visitors? Do people on Instagram love to see such pos...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2021 by
farzaka

How to get followers on instagram account and grow my presence

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm about to open a new Instagram presence about my cars and many other cars in my city. I will take pictures and post them. I'm sure I'll ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2021 by
kaaya149

How i can improve our instagram page

Hello, there we have a website and we have a Instagram page but our page don't have any traffic and followers so please tell how I can improve my Inst...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2021 by
Hustle

Trouble finding support link

Hello, I am having the same problem and am wondering who you actually sent the support request to, as I cannot find any support link. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Forgotten password

my phone was stolen how do i recover my user password on my Instagram and my Gmail account

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2021 by
HelpiOS

Instagram

Hello I need my instagram account back please

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2021 by
E.key

Help logging into instagram

How can I log back into my Instagram account when two factor authentication is turned on and all my back up codes and everything is on a phone I lost....

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

I kindly ask for help, may god bless the one who helps me !!

Hello, 2 days ago my main art acount was blocked with no reason, they asked code to prove it's me 3 times, I sent 3 times, no answer from them. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2021 by
alexsandrovskov

How to auto post from wordpress to instagram?

Hello, Thanks in advance for the swift reply. I am not sure if anyone out there can help me. I would like to send auto post from Wordpress to ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2021 by
David Webb  

Two factor authentification

Hi! I sat up two factor authentification for my Instagram and now I can't log in to my account. I'm getting message - Please check the security code a...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Instagram deleting locations from new and old posts

Hello, the locations from my posts from 2019-2021 have randomly disappeared. Even when I try to re add the locations, they still disappear. I have...

12 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2021 by
Deadlift400

Instagram

Hello, my name is mitchelltodd and I apologize about doing a mistake can I please have instagram back ik I mess up I got bullied on instagram can I ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2021 by
HelpiOS

Instagram two factor authentication, please help!!

Hello, Hi, I'm having an issue with Two-Factor Authentication I tried to set up a 2FA when I apparently already had one so I deleted the new authe...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2021 by
blueglasses

Account needed

Hello, My sister phone stopped working and she has instagram details on that phone, now she doesnot remember password and the email account which ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2021 by
HelpiOS

Problem with payment on instagram

Hello, Hello, I have a business instagram account since yesterday I am trying to pay for an ad and my account does not accept any credit or prepaid or...

Freetmile

Instagram followers

This is really getting annoying for me can someone please help me out here when I get new followers on my photography page on Instagram I follower the...

David Webb  

Account is empty

My yahoo email and my Instagram account are empty of all my pictures and emails.

David Webb  

Blocked account list shuffled without me unblocking or blocking

Hello, I checked my blocked accounts list of my instagram accounts. The blocked accounts position on the list changed without me blocking or unblo...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2021 by
Ec92

My instagram ads account is disabled from ads

Hello, My Instagram acc is disabled from ads...plz help me what can I do fixed it ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2021 by
HelpiOS

Content warning sticker feature

I have an idea for a new Instagram Story feature that effectively worked as a trigger/content warning, and I cannot for the life of me find a way to c...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2021 by
David Webb  

I don't have access to email and phone from registration

Hello Sir I have an Instagram account linked to my Facebook page. I still know the password, but when I log in, I find this message (We Detected A...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2021 by
ayoub.gadi
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 545