The discussions

Recovering messages that i’ve deleted?

Solved

Hello, I deleted a direct message chat and would like to get the messages back - as far as I can tell, with Instagram the messages are stored server-s...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

I need help! (suspended on instagram for no reason)

Solved

Hello, So recently I’ve bought a new instagram account and I also have a personal account and an other instagram page. Last week the new instagram...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2021 by
David Webb  

Account locked

Solved

Hello, so i’ve made an old account into a new “music account” and the best way to gain some fast followers is to follow and unfollow. I’ve now downloa...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Story set in foreign language.

Hello, My insta story seems to be set in a foreign language. The stay at home sticker seems to be in hindi I think. Also my music only allows bollyw...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Help to instagram email contast support ?

i want to delete an old address instagram, help to contast email for instagram support ????????????

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Hey

Hey everyone I am new to here and just wanted to get more active followers in Instagram, likeforlike followforfollow

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Delayed likes

Hi I liked an Instagram post. it showed up 10 hours later on the like list of my friend. Am I the only one?

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Your account was compromised

Hi, I'm trying to log in to my Instagram, but it says your account was compromised, change password. I can't change the password, because I registered...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Instagram deactivation error

Hello, My instagram account was deactivated due to copyright reasons. I was told the block would expire after 30 days. It's been 43 days now and my ...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2021 by
dani

Restore a page after disabeling

Hello, My business page was accessed by different friends in different areas within the world. I can find the page on google but when I open th...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2021 by
yamur

Login issues

Hello there, Guys I really need your help!! So I've disabled my account in March/April 2020 and i want to go back on it... I do remember my ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2021 by
Timcioman26

Instagram "your account was compromised'

my account is: *** - I received a "Your account was compromised" message. - I followed the steps to change my password but i don't remember my passwor...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2021 by
David Webb  

Account disabled

Hello, my Instagram account was disabled. It is only about 2-weeks old because my previous one also was disabled for no apparent reason. I tried get...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2021 by
David

Highlight story mechanism....

Hello, Is there any chance to create a story, and put it direct in my story highligh, WITHOUT previously publish it as a "normal 24h story"? Thank...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2021 by
David Webb  

Raport

Hello, good evening I also have a problem with a report or a block on an account on the inst. on what basis was it blocked or reported? thank...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Instagram problem just cannot get any help

Hello, guys instagram was locked due to suspicious inactivity on the 27th of december , tried logging back in via email did not work , tried mobi...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2021 by
gman89

Instagram problem

hello hello, few days ago i buy instagram account from another country, i think i change all the info to my email and phone, and today when i online i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Changing instagram accounts on a laptop

Hello, I go to the icon on the upper right, click on it and there is an option "switch accounts" but when I click on it, only my main account shows up...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Instagram business account glitch

Hi all, When i switch my personal instagram account to business account the problem i am facing is my own profile link and my posts link are broken a...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Gain access to client instagram account

Howdy, My client has contracted me to post and interact (like, comment) on behalf of their brand on Instagram. They want to use the Facebook Business...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2020 by
David Webb  

Files greyed out

Hello, I am trying to upload a video to Instagram, but the file I want to upload is greyed out in my finder. JPG's are the only things that light up. ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2020 by
TaylorE10

Account type

Solved

Hello, how do I find out what kind of Instagram account I have. Google says look for three horizontal lines on my profile page, I don't see them. ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2020 by
ronc55

Update messenger on instagram is not available on my samsung galaxy s8

Hello, Update messenger on Instagram is not available on my Samsung Galaxy S8. I have even sent a feedback 4 times and still have not received t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Instagram posts not showing

Hello, I cannot see my posts on my feed but the do show in my profile.

David Webb  

Allow second person to be admin on business instagram account

Hello, I have a business instagram account but I am not on Facebook but I need my business partner to have working access to our Instagram...

David Webb  

Instagram is showing all my dms unread

Hello, So i recently downloaded instagram again it was working just fine the first two days but then it started to show this glitch. Even after I've...

TaylorE10

Incorrect email address associated with my account has locked me out of access

My old girlfriend made my instagram for me about 10 yrs ago. her email was linked to my account. i changed my password last year and cant remember wha...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2020 by
David Webb  

Upside down videos on instagram

I've installed instagram on bluestacks simulator to work easier when I don't have my mobile phone with me at office. My pc is OptiPlex 9020 - i7 and...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2020 by
Lord_Phantom

Is it possible to make a second instagram account hidden from my followers on th

Hey y'all! I was curious if there was a way to make another Instagram account on the same device, with the same phone number and email, but keep it...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2020 by
David Webb  

My instagram account has been disabled

Hello, my Instagram has been wrongly disabled for “pretending to be someone else”. This account is important to me, I had an important photos and c...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2020 by
IMBD

Non-instagram subscriber-to-instagram subscriber interface

Solved

Hello, An Instagram subscriber (correct term?) displayed photographs from her Instagram page (correct term?) on a TV news program recently [the ph...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2020 by
Chuck

Selling through tpt

Hello, I'm in desperate need of someone with some instgram/facebook business knowledge. I am an elementary school teacher that sells resources onli...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2020 by
David Webb  

Instagram problem

Hello, i woke up and open my instagram in my iphone,and i needed to confimed my profile and change password. and i have in down of the screen mas...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2020 by
Anctioni

Lower views on stories

Hello, So I have around 1.2k followers and they're all organic because I've never bought them or anything like that... Still my views are around 1...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2020 by
Ace_yo

My instagram account is disabled for the 13th time this month

Group of friends (hackers or whatever) disabled my account for the 13th time, it’s like a gang and they have a special account just to report accounts...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2020 by
Ramkho

Instagram security breach

Hello, Hi, i own a instagram account whith the username @***** I was talking with a client and i was locked out of my instagram account. When i...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Cannot change my name

Hello, I am trying to change my name but I keep getting this message: You cannot change your name because you changed it 2 times in the last 1...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Instagram recommends only official celebrity accounts

Hello, I recently opened an Instagram account and connected through Facebook with hopes to follow my friends. At the beginning in the app below lo...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Instagram action block

Hello, We work in Instagram in web and bluestacks in our office with 2-3 public IPs.it is about two months we have been action blocked and can't fol...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Instagram story text feature

Hi, I’ve seen that there is a new feature when typing text on instagram stories where the text gradually appears. However, this feature does not co...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

My instagram disabled

Hi 3 days ago my Instagram account disabled. I am trying to send a request to the Instagram trough this page : https://help.instagram.com/con...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2020 by
tubedes

Will i unfollow the person if i unfollow the instagrammer account in dm

The person has deactivated his account so it shows instagrammer account name on his dm. If i unfollowed the instagrammer account and when the person r...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

Suspicious follower perhaps

Hello, I have just started extensively using my Instagram Account so have been adding new followers and following many back. I have one follower w...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2020 by
David Webb  

No password on my instagram account?

Hello, I have a second account which when I opened I linked to my main with a multi account login - therefore it never asked me to set a password....

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

Account temporarily locked

Hi, So my insta profile was deleted a few weeks ago. I created another profile and it is ‘temporarily locked’ now because I was using the app Repo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

Error message instagram

Hello, Can someone maybe tell me more about the error message I receive from instagram. In my opinion I have done nothing wrong and I only get this...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

Issue with verification

Hello, When I tried to log in to my IG this morning, I got a message that I need to verify my account by sending an access code to my phone. Howev...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2020 by
HelpiOS

Can't find contacts on instagram

Solved

Hello, I allowed instagram to access contacts, and connected them with the connect option in the app, First, when I downloaded insta, I was able...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2020 by
bcbc

Instagram

Hello, Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info is NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2020 by
saurabh2033

If i have more than 5 instagram accounts, will my account be deactivated?

Hello I have more than 15 accounts using "Parallel Space" and "Safe Folder". I work with all accounts, will I be blocked by Instagram if I continue...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2020 by
raysosher
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 545