The discussions

Hello, i can't log into my facebook account

Hello, I forgot my code for longing in to my account in facebook. I clicked in the "forget your account". Facebook have send me a security code whi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to retrieve my face book account back

Hello, I deactivated/deleted my fb account in march 2015,i used it for long time but I reopen the fb account again with the same email address to ...

BunoCS

Andoid apps on chromebook 15 , twerk

Due to the delay in the release of Google play for Chromebooks this year. I believe it when I see it. We are forced to the very shitty selections of...

Ambucias

Why i can't log in to my facebook account

Closed

Hello, I want to know why I can't log in to my Facebook account can you please help me.. Thanks..

Ambucias

Hide my friends on facebook from other users

hi am Victor Please I want to know how I can hide my friends on facebook from other users, I want to say a very big thank you in advance to anybod...

tieuthao

Internet not working between 2;30pm to 11;59pm

Hello, hllo sir i have a different problem.i have windows7.i am unable to connect network between 2;30pm to 11;59pm.what is the reason of it? S...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2017 by
xpcman

I cannot access to my fb account

Closed

Hello, I am using this FB ID about 8 years. my phone number changed but i didn't update my phone number.it is about 4 days ,i could not enter my F...

Ambucias

Facebook says my password is wrong!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was on FaceBook less than an hour ago. I tried to log in with my same password again a few minutes ago and it's now wrong. I had them sen...

Ambucias

Facebook won't let me long in

Closed

Hello, I was going on Facebook one day to just do the usual look at the notifications and it logged me out. I tried to long back in with various...

Ambucias

Facebook disabled

Closed

Hello, My Facebook account has been disabled for no reasons, I'm new on Facebook it a new account I just created for the first time it suddenly got ...

Ambucias

My gmail account disabled

my gmail account disabled yesterday i tried to submit the form but there no any respond from google, please tell me what to do? in order to get back...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Facebook reviewing these additional documents

Solved

Hello, when I sign in in my Facebook after of writing of username and password then write this massage Unfortunately, you won't be able to access yo...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

My account is hack

Hello, Please sir recover my account I shall very thank full u

jtc123

To enable my fb account.

Closed

Hello, Sir, My facebook account is disabled since two days. Please help me to enable my account. @*** Phone no:+removed by moderator Syst...

Ambucias

Facebook account deleted

Hello, My Facebook account was hacked and my friends reported it to Facebook management. And it was deleted.

Ambucias

My disabled account want to reopen

Closed

Hello, sir I am tuhin akond my facebook id was disabel since 2 day I did nothing why is disabled 20 april is my birthday please back my account ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Share facebook code to my email address

Closed

I need a Facebook confirmation code to be sent to my email because I'm in another country and the line can't roam in the country I im

Ambucias

I have internet but i can`t connect to anything

So I have this problem with my computer that I can`t connect to anything. It happend out of nowhere and everything was working just fine b4 it happend...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2017 by
Gaboesh

Account hacked

Closed

Hello... My account got hacked i cant access to my facebook and i am forgot my yhoo password to get reset password also the hacker removed my phone n...

Ambucias

Security code

Closed

I'm not able to receive my Security Code on my phone so I cannot verify the account. I'm unable to log in. Somebody help me please

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

Enable fb disabled id

Closed

Hello, I'm Masum Ahmed,suddenly my fb id disabled why, I don't no.Please enable my, it is very important to contact with my friends. System Co...

Ambucias

Account disable

Closed

hi I am tuhin akond I don't know why my account is disable please help me to solve this and give me the way of solve

Ambucias

Praying for giving my disabled facebook account back

Hello sir, I am sadia afrozz..my facebook is disabled from last 5 hours without knowing any warnings...i need my account back ASAP..pls pls pls ..gi...

darcel baptiste

Disabled account

Closed

Hello, sir I am tuhin akond how I enable my disable account please help me System Configuration: Indeterminable / Safari 537.36

Ambucias

Lost number

Closed

i don't have access to my phone number and it was expired . so .. now i want to login and i don't have access code . i want to change my phone numbe...

Ambucias

Fb acount disable

Closed

How i can back my fb acount *****@bk.ru This is acount plz help me

Ambucias

I'd disabled

Closed

i have been using fb since last november......today my account opened and I tried to open me inbox....suddenly I got sign out....when I signd in again...

Ambucias

Fb account is disabled

Closed

Hello, < Hello, My name it's Md Al-amin, my fb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from today, I really need it back ASAP pl...

Ambucias

Facebook

Closed

Hello, i am fahmida sharmin..i can't access my fb id today at 5.pm..when i tried my session was expired..plss..help me...as i can enable my account....

Ambucias

Approvals code

Closed

Hello, i'm tried to login on my facebook account up to 30 times however theres no sms approval code coming in my phone number still and i neve...

Ambucias

Face book hacked/and someone is using my information

Solved/Closed

Hello, Someone opened a new face book account using an old picture and my name but changed my DOB, face book hasn't been any help, sure hope you can...

Ambucias

Hack

Closed

someone hacked my account and then I changed passwords and now they have opened a new account using my picture, my name and changed my dob from 01-06-...

Ambucias

Regarding login codes not receiving

Hello, I am not getting login codes by SMS on my phone and lost access to my account. Can you please help me? System Configuration: iPhone / ...

Ambucias

Internet shows connected but can't browse

Solved

I'm hoping someone can help. Recently completed a system restore and connection to the interest both wireless and direct are showing signal strength a...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2017 by
Brooke_Harper

Facebook account disabled

why my facebook account suddenly disabled

Brooke_Harper

Nsa leak

It seems that WIN10 is already patched against NSA exploit :)

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2017 by
">