The discussions

Laptop wont connect to internet after virus

Hello, I own a sony laptop that wont connect to the internet, it says limited connectivity but all the other computers work around the house. and fo...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Internet won't allow me on some sites...

Hey, I have Telus internet at my house and most pages it will work fine, but some it will just say things like the site is down, etc. I normally use F...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Internet

Hello, I cannot access my internet even though it says i am connected. Please help! Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 413.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Some one hacked my facebook

Solved

Hello, my name is john just want remove facebook I've got to of them one I want to remove is john James stokes been hacked into was mine but some one...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

I need to download the sound drive of my pc

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Toolbar on right side of screen instead of bo

Solved

Hello, Please show me how to return the bottom of the screen toolbar from the right side of the screen where it now is. Thank U. junecr Confi...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
Lionel

Cartain website only loads at night...

Hello, I need some help here. I had to get a new computer a month or so ago. I like my new one, but my favorite site barely ever loads now. It seems t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
Malibu

Facebook handset communication error

Hello, hi this is manish from mumbai, in my handset facebook unable to loggin and showing comunication error kindly check and help ASAP.... ...

little.jay60

What's the most secure email to have?

Solved

I want to change my email address. It's currently hotmail. What's the most secure email address to have please? Thanks

Ambucias

Type captcha problems

Hello, I am having problems with my type captcha on internet explorer its not responding and keep asking for a new type captcha its appears to onl...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

I want to download mercury 845 sound driver .

Solved

Hello, i want to download mercury 845 sound drivers..pls help me

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Facebook hack easy?

Solved/Closed

If someone were to hack into my facebook, don't know how as they don't know my password but they do know my email address, can they still hack in if I...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Cant open email

Hello, i cant access my inbox email, a IE message pops up and inturn shuts down the page. Please has anyone got ideas on how to fix the problem. ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
hati

Facebook wont let me log in

Solved

Hello, myfacebook account wont let me log in what is the problem? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

4 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Downloading abode flash player

Hello, team, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 how can i download Abode Flash Player for free?? i am not able to watch...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Lan connection in two laptop

Hello, I have a boardband connection in my laptop through ADSL2+ mordem(teracom). Now i want to internet connection in two laptop through this mo...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
Ghost@

Connect internet to pc through w810i mobile

Hello Everybody, Whazzup.. please help me to fix this issue.. I have my W810i with active GPRS connectin through IDEA service provide...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
Ghost@

Internet explorer problems

Hello, I have a problem with connect?ons to the ?nternet.? try to log ?n but can only get connected to MSn.When ? try to get on to the internet ?t g...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
balitopmedia

Can't open any web browser

Hello, please anyone help me i can't open any web browser. I have Opera, Mozilla,Internet explorer and google chrome When I open Opera immedia...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
sharpman

Orkut can't send request

Hello, how can i be friends with someone who put the privacy setting on . myproblem is that i cant send them a request when ever i try they say g...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Why the latest version is not downloading

Hello, i downloaded wimdows live mesenger several times but i can sign in because the message comes that i have to download the latest version of msn....

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Utorrent

Hello, So i have downloaded the torrent for the recovery disk.Now what? How do I export it to a CD and what kind of CD? Also once it is on the CD ...

sadgurl

Failed to login into the router

Hello, I TRY TO PUT admin AS PASSWORD & I ENTER THE ALPHABET WORD STILL IT DOES NOT COME WRITE ,MY D-LINK ROUTER MODEL NO. IS DIR- 600 ,PLEASE H...

jack4rall

Title...invalid web setting

Hello,my mobile is activated but when i try to download any software from internet then invalid web setting is said. So how to download video? ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

Can't get rid of music

Hello, I looked at a property on the net by virtual tour and there was background music. Although I have come out of the site I can't get rid of the...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
anuj2addy

My problem with the router

Hello, I HAVE A D-LINK ROUTER ,I WANT TO CONNECT OTHER COMPUTERS ON ,BUT WHEN I USED THIS D-LINK PASSWORD & USERNAME WHICH IS admin /admin it says...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Internet on laptop cant work

Hello, i have 2 laptops in my house. my first laptop (windows 7) works with my modem, but when i connect my other laptop (windows xp), it says tha...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Download voice device/presario m2000

Hello, i did a format to my hp compac presario m2000,and i lost my dvd to download the voice device,so what can i do now? from what link can i get a ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2010 by
tik

Laptop driver download

Solved

Hello, sir i need hcl p7910 pmp 725a laptop driver setup for free download. pls help me

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
waqar

Security question in facebook

Hello, I gladly appreciate ur answering my question.. I am so sorry to forget the answer of the security question for facebook !!! so sa...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
sajan

Orkut

Hello, how can i be friends with someone in orkut who have privacy setting for example like giving the persons email and all someone plz tell me

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2010 by
jefffrozen

Downloading itunes/quicktime problem.

Hello, When i am trying to download iTunes, it wants to update quicktime, and it cant find the file for quicktime, therefore cancels the download an...

dist.urbd

No connection to internet

Hello, I need u to help ni.this situation i can't to solve it.My workplase have 25 worksation. there a only 3 workstation can't open to msn, bu...

realiser

G five e71y

Solved

Hello, please send details g five e71y gprs settings

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Yahoo

Hello, I'm in kind of a jam, I have forgotten my yahoo password and recovery information, and I can no longer access my account and I would like to ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Deactivated facebook

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.3i have deactiveted my facebook account can now also someone can hack my account??? tell me pl...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Msn

Hello, i have the 2011 windows-live-messenger windows live messenger] but i dont like that one so i want to go back the the easier windows live mes...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
computergroove1

I cant open youtube

hi every one . iam from libya and it seems that the youtube had louked and we cant open it but i have some freinds they told me that they can . they ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2010 by
hussain

Myspace password

Hello, pless help me with my login to myspace...i can,t do anything to open my e-mail... i wish u cn help me with this e-mail... Configurat...

phOshOrOfik

Internet exporer not working

Hello, i am sufing net on my PC through mobile but when iam using it then internet explorer 8 is not working plz suggest Configuration: Wind...

MrSprinkles6

Can't open get2pc.com

Hello, i can't open www.get2pc.com site please help me. i tried to open it on opera and mozilla. but i coudn't open that site give me solution.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
moneymaker1

Unable to attach files in yahoo

Hello, I am unable to attach files in the yahoo mail. It is displaying a message "Ouch there is a problem attaching your resume.doc. pl advise ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
onea97

Low connection speed

Hello, I am having many problems when downloading files, its speed is really low, tell me how i can get it accelerated, thanks. Configuration:...

computergroove1

Autocomplete settings disappear

Hello, This happens periodically. Specificallly setting for Username and password in forms becomes deselected. What is going on and can I do any...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
MrSprinkles6

Unable to download anything

Hello, i am lisa, i wanna ask u about computer, am unable to download anything from the internet, what was the problem with that....when am downlo...

jack4rall

Facebook giving problems with login

Solved

Hello, my facebook tells me to check my email...and if i do..it just tell me to do it again!over a 100 times!its getting realy frustrating..and then...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Changing language in facebook

Hello, my facebook account has a siberian language activated, where i dont understand anythin.. i like to change it to english(us) Configur...

garrythere4u

Can't download ie7 or ie8

Hello, Can someone help me on figuring out why I can't download IE8? When I go through the download process, another window opens up saying that ...

rey007360

I need to start gprs in fly b430

Solved

Hello, PLZ ANSWER ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.3

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

About my browser

Hello, i have a trouble on my browser.. it just can browse for about 10 minutes and after that it doesn't work while my internet connection still co...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias
Results 18051 - 18100 out of a total of 20,559