The discussions

Account hacked

Hello, Sir , My fb account hacked another person he will use wrong without my permission plz tell me how recover and again use my fb accou...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Adobe ps

PS not to be downloaded. Why?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Very slow net for aircel network

Please solved my slow net problem it is very slow any programe google,whatsapo,chrome, any problem please solved my slow net problem very hurry up

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't access facebook/ other sites are fine

This is what I see when I try to get on to facebook. I can get on facebook on my phone's browser, my husband can get on to it on his computer, jus...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2016 by
siam

Ethernet connected but i can't use the internet

Hello, I want to make my house have both wired and wireless internet connection using my apple AirPort Extreme router and my modem. I have a large w...

26 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Want to get into my old facebook

Hello, I want to get into my old facebook it's the only way I keep in touch with my family up north can you please help there are a lot of pictures ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Incoming message

Hello, My missed incoming face time calls are not showing or recorded as missed. What can be done to correct it. Thanks Configuration: iPad / ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Adobe photoshop

hey how do you download adobe photoshop for macbook on IOS

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2016 by
BunoCS

How to install adobe photoshop

I download adobe photo shop but i don't know how to open the program please help.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Friend's list when converting a personal account to a page on fb

I have over 1600 friends in my personal account.What Id like to know is what happens with my Friends in case of converting my personal account to a pa...

Ambucias

My e-mail and facebook hacked

Hello, I have had an email adress that had been hacked, so now my facebook account does not recognise my e-mail adress. I cannot acess my page becau...

Ambucias

My facebook account hacked

Closed

Hello , Please i need your help :( I'm sad pls Help me . My FACEBOOK ACCOUNT Hacked EMAIL And Password BOTH Please help me

ac3mark

Which email is better yahoo mail or firefox ?

Is firefox better then yahoo mail?

xpcman

Help change the language to english only

Can you please help set my account into English only

BunoCS

Down loads, on vista 32 bit will not open- just keeps repeating.

Hello, Download app in Vista not working. Shows up in download folder, but will not open. It just keeps duplicating in folder... Configura...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Reactivate facebook account

Hello, I deactivated my Facebook page and I need to reactivate it but can't remember enough information to get back in. I remember security ques...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Cannot log on to my facebook via google

Hello, Can you please advise how I can access my Facebook as it is saying email address not recognised. Thank you Jacqui boyd Configuration: ...

ac3mark

I am not able to open my fb account

Hello, i am not able to open my fb account from my mobile fb app and from desktop too it just started when i liked a so called fb page and now it ...

aks

My laptop should be in us english. it is in portuguese

Hello, I am in the language of Brazil which worked fine until 2 days ago. I have Russian,Italian and more to talk to others in different countries t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

My account block from fb

Closed

My Facebook account was blocked from Facebook team

Ambucias

My fb id hacked

Hello, My id hack so i take my id

xpcman

Photoshop

do you have to pay for the app once you have downloaded it? i really need to know because i need the app for school. thank you

xpcman

Google account

my google account was hacked last june 4 2016. how can recver it?. pls hepl me

BunoCS

Internet downloading

Hello, Plz help me i am not able to download anything from google

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook problem

Hello how to solve my facebook the problem my facebook is We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need mor...

Ambucias

How do i find my download?

I downloaded photoshop off of here, but I cant find the app, but it says that it finished downloading. I have searched my computer and I cant find any...

Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello, I am shabir baloch please halp me my fb id id disabal Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Disabled confusion!

Hello, My Facebook was disabled on the 25th of October 2015. The reason I was told was due to nudity. I seen the photos they callsifide as nudity an...

Ambucias

Facebook says i asked to many times

i cannot open my facebook.i sent a message but have not heard back.it keeps saying sign in.but then i try and then it will send me a code and i use it...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Send me code

Hello. Send me code

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled no response to appeal forms

Closed

Hi there. i had deactivated my Facebook account a month ago as I was traveling out of town when I came back 2 weeks ago I tried to reactivate i...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Security question answer

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0Hello, This is prince Here I have problem with facebok .... which is .... I can able to open my fac...

Ambucias

Do not log in my facebook page

Hello, My name is subhamoy biswas live in india i ďo not log in my facebook account pls help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we

Hello, Sir plzz help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Spyhunter

can not uninstall spyhunter can you help

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover fb ac

Hello, Sir., I shall request to you that my account has been blocked it sent me code on my old number and that number has been blocked as well p...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

This google account has been disabled.

Hello, This Google Account has been disabled. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

I really need urgent help from your team, to access my facebook

Solved

Hello, Kindly accept my fervent request to unlock my Facebook account from Security reason that I can't login or contd. To access my Faceboo...

Ambucias

Id bloked

My facebook account has been blocked I need to recover it back I have been asking for recognition of some tagged pictures which I can't recognize if t...

Ambucias

Gmail password recovery

I can't remember the date and year of my Gmail and someone changed my account any suggestions

xpcman

Dns_probe_finished_no_internet mac

Hi all! Just a quick question 'dns_probe_finished_no_internet' keeps appearing when I try and connect to the net, its not google chrome as it happe...

kieferschild

Can't login reviewing this additional documents

Solved

Hello, can you please tel me how to fix this? Unfortunately you won't be able to access your account while We are reviewing this additional documen...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Change language back to english

Solved

Hi, For some unknown reason, Korean or some other Asian language has appeared on my facebook. Any Ideas how to return it back to English?

BunoCS

Cant log in to facebook

Hello.. I change my fb username...can you helo me ?? I cant login to my fb account.

Ambucias

Facebook account cannot access

Hello, Please help my account get back because I really need the photos of my children! They send me an email about a reminder to edit my name ...

BunoCS

Sharyar

Solved

What does the whatsapp do?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Downloading movies from the net

Good evening everyone. I would like to know if there is a software available online which can be downloaded and help me in downloading movies. I...

kieferschild

Open my account

Hello, I open my account with ID card and i was block again, i don`t know why , so i want you to open my account for me now , please I beg you with ...

Ambucias

Disabled account

Hello,i want to remove my facebook from disabled account, how can i remove my facebook from disabled account?

Ambucias

I have my password

Closed

Hello, my password

Tabeer
Results 11901 - 11950 out of a total of 20,558