The discussions

Facebook name change account disabled

Hello, I'm Murng le, I change my facebook name and then I deactivate my account for tow days. And I come to log in back the facebook teams ask me t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, i have yahoo account sinse so many years but from last few months i was not using it.i have forgot my password and when i am trying to recove...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password, and i do not receive facebook support e-mail

i forgot my Facebook password. i asked Facebook support my code to access to my Facebook page. Support said to have send me the code by e-mail, but I ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover gmail password

Solved

Hi, Please can you help me how to recover a Gmail password?

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My facebook account disabled for the 3rd time

Hello, Hi this is the 3rd time my account gets disabled and still dont know why i know this time it might be becouse i was trying to delete some old...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

I forgot my password to my account, and to recover it I need to sign in to my Google account, in the recovery link, the cell no I used for backup I n...

Ambucias

My account still not recovering

My Email id not belong to the Facebook disabled accounts.... please Help to Recover to my Account...

Ambucias

Recover fb account

Hello, samsung/ uc browser

Katdavis77

Gmail recovery

Hi, I need to recover my emai id, i have no access to previous email id & contact number.please suggest to recover.please send it to ***@*** Re...

Jitendra kumar choubey

Yahoomail password

I need help logging in my yahoo mail I don't remember my password and I have changed the phone number

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

I disabled my fb account

Hello, mt fb account id ***@*** had been disabled by me now i wants to open his account pl guid deepak saini

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My personal facebook account has been mistakenly disabled.

Hello, So yea long short story 2days ago there is an account named Lee Viri (My name is Lee Viriyakup as you can see) added me and most of my frie...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Lee

To open my disable account

Hello, Sir I need your advice to reopen my disable account please help me please please please sir Configuration: Linux / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

I don't know my father's middle name

Hello, Father's middle name I don't know Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Plz give me this my real id

Solved

Hello, My name it's Altina Ha, my cb account it's disabled with no reason out of no where from last Sunday, I really need it back ASAP pls pls help ...

Ambucias

Open gmail

Hi I know my old password but I have forgetton the New one and I also don't remember any recovery options.... Plz help nee...?????

Ambucias

I want my facebook account back

Hello, I have some urgent things to do with my Facebook account because I also do work with my account. I really want form back to give my IDs. ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Facebook login approval to be sent to email instead of phone

Hello, Is there any way they can send the login approval codes to my email as I don't have access to the phone number that the codes are being sent ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook account disabled

Hello my Facebook account disabled plz help me

Ambucias

No internet signal when monitor is plugged into my laptop

Hello, I just bout a 27 inch HP monitor and was using it with my HP laptop. However, whenever the monitor is plugged in to the laptop I lose my inter...

ac3mark

Passwod recovery

How can i recover password

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled account problems

Hello, My account was disabled and was told I needed to send my ID. I did so and just recieved an email saying my account has been disabled because ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ArmyVet84

What is my password

I want to now my password

leogel

Gmail cannot recover password

My fiance' and I have tried literally EVERYTHING to recover my password for Gmail accounts and for some reason it has become impossible over r the pas...

Ambucias

Facebook account hacked

Solved

plz help for facebook account my account hacked

Ambucias

Trying to set up my husbands google account

im trying to get my husbands google password he doesnt remember straighttalk had to reset it

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Forgot password

I no longer have the phone number or access to the email associated with this account is there another way to log into it

xpcman

Unable to locate password.

I have lost my phone and Verizon and I have tried unsuccessfully to find my password through g.co/recover. They want to send the info to my cell phon...

Ambucias

My personal facebook account is disabled

Hello, my Facebook account was disabled. i don't know why .. it's been 2 weeks ago. i already submit an appeal but until now it's not work. what sho...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

What ccm do?

could you tell me what ccm do?

Ambucias

Hello, My Facebook account was disabled right after registration. When I try to fill up a claim and give facebook my ID I get an error that the f...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My Fb account was disable with out any information.how can i get back my fb account that is very important for me.please help me to log in back my fb ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't open facebook account

Hello, My name is chinna pangi My fb not able to open in last one day Please help me how to open my fb acct

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled my account

My account got disabled and dont know why its been like this for almost 3 days i really needed back i havent got a message thru email saying why it go...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password, recovery mobile number and security quest

Hello, i lost my g mail password and recovery phone number....can i recover it again??? i tried its asking the recovery phone no. and i forgot i...

Ambucias

My account disabled

Hello, my account disabled please re-activate my acconut Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

xpcman

How to make free call from internet

Solved

Hello, My name is raza,Please tell me how can I make a free call on any mobile number from Internet.

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Any one

Hacked

help me please someone is hacked my account account/***@***

Ambucias

Recovery we’ll take a look at the documents

Hello, i am trying to log into my facebook acccount but am seeing this message "We’ll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to y...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Curious

Hello, how long do i have to wait? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

Ambucias

How can i retrieve my deleted facebook account

Hello, How can i recover my deleted facebook account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

Facebook reviewing your documents and come back to you shortly

We have a Facebook organizational page (not an individual account) , which is not opening..and gives the following message "we are reviewing your doc...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Send me some approval codes

Hello, please send me some approval codes the second code also dose not match Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 32.0.1687.2

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook identify confirmation not solved

Solved

Hello, my name is Jon Athan DOB 03/17/1989 Going on 2 months now I can´t access my facebook account. It says I must submit my ID. I've submitted m...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Login approval code

I lost my phone and now I can't receive my approval code.

Ambucias

Remove saved password

I wish to remove a saved password from a bank account but I can not get into the settings menu because i don"t remember my Google Chorme password.

xpcman

Login approval

facebook is delet my registerd number so how can i get login ven i lost my mobile.. i want to apply on my laptop now so please tell me easy guide line...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Facebook won't accept password

Hello, I can't get into my Facebook It won't accept my password and tried to reset it and it wouldn't work if you can help it would be greatly appre...

Ambucias

My fb id blocked

Hello my facebook id before 8month temporary blocked now can't like comments upload photo cnt share please help

xpcman

How do i show friendship on profile

I want to show Friendship on facebook profile page

Ambucias
Results 11001 - 11050 out of a total of 20,559