Internet & Social Networks Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 15501 - 15550 of about 41,000
  • recover premantally deleted email on gmail Closed

Dear Sir good afternoon sir bymistake i delete some email on today morning its a permenatly deted on my account so please can you help to m...

rakesh0612 | Google | Latest reply: rakesh0612 Jul 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • hacked account and no longer access email and password change Closed

my friend has been hacked and he dont access his email anymore. he know that the hacker change his email address and password, that's why he can recov...

itchyro | Facebook | Latest reply: BunoCS Jul 27, 2015
    1 reply
  • Browser Closed

I have a HP pavilion corei3, all of a sudden it has stopped browsing. It connects to the wireless yet it can't browse. When I went to the device manag...

iejiofor | Firefox | Latest reply: iejiofor Jul 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • enable facebook account Closed

Please enable my facebook account

jaydian | Facebook | Latest reply: jihad elsoufi Jul 27, 2015
    4 replies
  • opening 192.168.1.1 Closed

hello I am first member of ccm.net I facing a problem opening 192.168.1.1 I can not access open this site. Please help me.

• fb id facked Closed

Dear, someone hacked my and my wife''s fb id.fake I'd name is eitee akter.please close this I'd. And his fb id is nosto somoy,who hacked.please ta...

ashrafulimon | Facebook | Latest reply: ashrafulimon Jul 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to recover deleted browsing history Closed

pls may I know,how to recover deleted browsing history in google crome

• I have a problem with my internet Closed

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93 my internet is connected but no browser is working

• facebook asked me when i sign up Closed

Unfortunately, you won't be able to access your account while we're reviewing these additional documents. We appreciate your patience, and we'll get b...

• Facebook Closed

Hello, I one day got onto my Facebook and was told it needed ID. Only issue is, is that I don't have ID. Facebook says you need to be 13+, and I'm ...

Falloutlove | Facebook | Latest reply: Falloutlove Jul 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • facebook suspend please help Closed

Hello, My facebook has been suspend and it demand me to did following of : Text a security code to your phone Log in from a browser you have u...

VeasnaYim | Facebook | Latest reply: VeasnaYim Jul 24, 2015
    0 replies
  • Why can I not find or make Chrome my internet browser? Closed

Firefox is my browser. I do a lot of photography so I have no problem with Picassa, Google plus pictures, but every time I try to download chrome I...

grandmaxxx | Google Chrome | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to activate gmail account with data Closed

Dear sir, last month I delete my gmail account with data now I want to activate my account with data please give me suggestion.

gsk143786 | Google | Latest reply: nilesh jajoriya Jul 24, 2015
    2 replies
  • Connected to Internet, but I can't surf the web + firewall issue Closed

Hello everyone, first of all I must apologise to you for my weak padronance of english. I hope that to read my question won't be a kind of grammat...

• How to increase download speed of utorrent on windows xp? Closed

Hello, sir I have adsl internet connection. From other browser when I download with internet download manager download speed is 200kbps but when I ...

sophin | Downloading | Latest reply: fretz Jul 24, 2015
    4 replies
  • ipad internet security Closed

What is the best software to protect my ipad?

• blok Closed

I want to reopen my old fb account Email :

RAAJ123 | Facebook | Latest reply: BunoCS Jul 24, 2015
    1 reply
  • Unable to retrieve my Facebook information and files Closed

Hello, I have had a Facebook page for a long time and I used my dogs name and had a Hotmail account for it. I went to access my Facebook account and...

buddy07 | Facebook | Latest reply: buddy07 Jul 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • Yahoo mail Closed

I forgot my yahoo and i don,t have an alternative email. What do i do except contacting the company as they do not my calls.

• don't know my email password Closed

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80I have my email address and when I want to open my account and my password was incorrect....it says g...

Libybillysia... | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 22, 2015
    2 replies
  • confused Closed

Hello my computer is direct connected to the Internet with a blue wire but it won't connect when I click google chrome ? Configuration: iPhone...

• hacked Closed

Hello, I was hacked on face book no longer have my password email are Phone number.how can i get bck in my facebook account Configuration: iPhon...

laneyt642 | Facebook | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

I work to make a Daily Report everyday. then I'm to make a Monthly Report on the basis of the Daily Report by shifting the data from Daily to Monthly....

• to disable my account Closed

Hello, My first account has been hacked then i created a new account but now it's disabled please help me to get my account back i need it so badly ...

Akilesya asmare | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • You tube downloader Closed

I am trying to download from YouTube trying the link you tube downloader it's not accepting the app I mean my android phone Samsung galaxy note3

bibibis | Downloading | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 22, 2015
    1 reply
  • Facebook can't login with the correct id and correct password Closed

My facebook account I can't login with the correct id and correct password, plz help me

ytekeste1 | Facebook | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • Internet connection available but cannot browse Closed

Hello, just two weeks ago after cleaning viruses in my laptop, internet explorer became blank, but chrome is gunctioning, when I connect using my 3g i...

• I cannot open my facebook Closed

Hello, I cannot open my facebook. sir when I open my facebook then see the face book feedback report.I cannot open my book plz tell the solution C...

sumayya | Facebook | Latest reply: sumayya Jul 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • downloading google chat Closed

can i download google chat on apple tablet?????

Sunitanair2 | Downloading | Latest reply: Karan Jul 21, 2015
    2 replies
  • Internet Connection lose after 2 hours Closed

I have Acer laptop and qualcomm atheros wireless network adaptor, after hours of using my laptop i suddenly lose connection to internet but my wireles...

• to disable my hacked Facebook account Closed

Hello, Sir could you please help me to disable my account because it's not me using it has been hacked they are sending some wrong text and abusing ...

Akilesya asmare | Facebook | Latest reply: Akilesya asmare Jul 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • Is it possible to change your IP address? Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently I had a person at school hack the network laptops and found my IP address. Unfourtunatly he direct-connected to my computer and had a...

• download video clip from youtube to my mobile Closed

Hello, Hello Dear Could you pls. tell me how can I download video clip from youtube to my mobile . thank you i will appreciate your fast...

khaled | YouTube | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • Account Disabled Closed

how can I my account BAck PLease help me When i log in this happen Account Disabled Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or conc...

hira | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • remove my picture in google search Closed

Hello, how to remove my old profile picture on google search Configuration: Windows / Firefox 39.0

• how to management of business Closed

I am sudhir bankar i thinking that be self business so, i think that how to manage my business ?

sudhir | Google Chrome | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 21, 2015
    1 reply
  • imageshack Closed

the app crashen

marij | Downloading | Latest reply: Marij Jul 20, 2015
    5 replies
  • cant access internet Closed

I have a wireless modem of micromax MMX377G. I can connect to this my laptop, but cant access Internet. My operating system is win 8.

• browser Closed

In addition to the authentication required pop-up, I am not able to use my browser on Google Chrome. I enter something in the browser, and the pop-up ...

lcarrier43 | Google Chrome | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • itunes installing error Closed

Hello, i have a problem in itunes installation ,every time there is 2503 and 2502 error ,i had download many version of itunes ,but nothing happen ,im...

vivek | Downloading | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • can't access yahoo account Closed

Hello, I can't access my yahoo account. And I forget my answer to security question Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Rajneet Hans | Google | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • chrome is opening, but not working Closed

Hello, i am using window 7. but suddenly i found that my google chrome is not working, its opening, but after that its not loading. even i cant aces...

madhurima | Google Chrome | Latest reply: madhurima Jul 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • Firefox Plugin container has stopped working (no matter what I t Closed

Hello Sir, Windows 7 64 bit Firefox 32.0 Dell Inspiron 5423 14z I cannot get Firefox to stop crashing. I really don't want to switch to Chrom...

Anikita786 | Firefox | Latest reply: dinnu Jul 20, 2015
    3 replies
  • Do not open web site Closed

When I open any web site, a black page appears in the pc screen.

rabnawazk | Google Chrome | Latest reply: rabnawazk Jul 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • I cant open facebook acount Closed

Hello, Pls help me, i cant open my facebook acount . .evn n facebook application or browser . .when i entr my acount it alwys says " error occur...

Barodo | Facebook | Latest reply: Barodo Jul 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • account recovery Closed

hello please help me recover my google account thank you

• info. Closed

i remember my old yahoo mail but i forgot all information what i provided with the account . so how can i reset it ?

illicit.kingdom | Facebook | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • really worried,must help.. Closed

Hello, sir when i login my account it shows me a blank page having a background of fb which i generally see every time , but no content is seen , re...

ruthvik | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • my account is temporarily locked Closed

Hello, Your Account is Temporarily Locked We've detected suspicious activity on your Facebook account and have temporarily locked it as a security pr...

SAIM | Facebook | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • Looking for the one Closed

Hello, Sweethearts can u get intouch with me iPhone / Safari 4.0