The discussions

Internet explorer no window opens

Hello, In task manager, iexplorer.exe is running but no window appears ?? Is it possible the window is off the screen somehow ... and h...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
Tyraenia

I can't open my facebook from firefox

Hello, I can login to my facebook from Firefox, but i can't see my profile & upload photos to my facebook.pls help me....what can I do now? give me s...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Facebook stopped 2 months ago- want restart

Hello,I was on FB about 2 months ago and decided to get off it. Now I want to get back on it. How do I do it. Please help- Thanks

dybbody

Avg free download problems

Hello, I have a dell laptop it came with mcafee I uninstalled and am trying to install avg free download and it keeps coming up with errors. It keep...

dybbody

Downloding the google earth 5

Hello, I want to downloud the google earth software but when I try to do that the message will apear as " it is not available in your country " How ...

olfo81

Problems with youtube

Hello, my name is joseph. I wanted to watch some videos on youtube but it keeps on say to turn off javascript or get the latest adobe flash player. S...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
fobvious5

Show me the download linke

Hello, I want my ipod nano 8GB to format as factory. How can i get this software? I dont have CD any media when i bought my ipod. Because, my ipod lo...

realiser

I can't open mozzila firefox

Hello, i had installed a new antivirus and since then i can't open Mozzila firefox..

realiser

How to download sims3 w/o cd player on pc

Hello, My boyfriend is going to buy me the sim 3 game because i have been asking for it since it came out, but i don't know if i can download it on m...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Downloading msn

Hello, Im here to say downloading msn is a hard job in facts its an ugly job i search on Google for 9.0Live but instead it gives me 9Live so please f...

pcsces

Can i download a new itunes and keep old one

hey! :) ok so i have a question... can i download a new iTunes and keep the old one that i have?...cause i have had my iTunes account for like 2 years...

pcsces

I cant log into facebook

Hello, I cant log on to facebook is wont accept my password .

pcsces

Not getting movie player with ie

Hello, when i click a movie link on a website to watch online..... I am not getting the player icon and the player icon space was blank If i co...

dancedhall

Cant accsess facebook and youtube

Hello, somebody help me...why can't i access facebook and youtube pages? what's the problem with my pc?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
suff954

I cant download anything on my pc

Hello, i am having problems on my computer because every time i try to download something instead of just downloading it to my computer it brings...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
Reeshan

Sound device download

Solved

Hello, i want to download sound device in xp compute

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
nadi

Ie and firefox do not work

Hello, When I try to connect to Ei or firefox it says that there was a loading error. I have turned the computer on and off, but it didn't work. My...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Not able to download songs

Hello, i am mubarak when i try to download songs to mobile i am not able it shows like this insert a disk into drive f method how i am doing i down...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Download

Hello, how can i download an mp3 music form the internet

iveal

I cant get adobe because i have firefox

Hello,

perfectoptimizer

Cant play downloaded limewire songs

Hello, I have recently downloaded limewire and i have also downloaded a song but now I cant play them on my windows media player? Is there a softwar...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
gingeuk2k

Can't download itunes 8! help!

Hello, My computer will not let me download the itunes 8 and everytime I try, it says its installing and then a message comes up saying: Itunes re...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
luvnickjonas101

Dell inspiron 600m- firefox and ie

Hello, For the last several months my laptop has been a mess. When I try to open Firefox or Internet Explorer it either will not pull it up at all, o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
Bella25

Help please! downloading raw

Hello, I have 2 memory cards with RAW images shot on a Canon 50D which will not download into lightroom. I get the error message 'the files use an u...

xpcman

Problem in internet explorer

Hello, The following error when i log on to different web sites, "internet explorer cannot display the webpage" I have tried differant suggestions i....

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
nomadcrys

Trouble downloading messenger

Hello, I uninstalled my messenger and now when I try to install it again it says I already have it and it won't let me install it again. Does anyone...

gragrand

Changing language on facebook

Hello, the way to change the language on face is easy . go down to the bottom of the script and you will see the languge you are using click on it an...

dybbody

Downloadable

Hello, is the software that comes with the mp3 player downloadable off the internet because i lost my disk and was wanting to put more music on so can...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Hi5 account activation code

Solved

Hello, I am not able to activate my hi5 account please send me my hi5 account activation code as soon as possible.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Download

Hello, I have a Acer 5535 and am trying to down grade from Vista to XP. The XP cd starts the download and then a blue screen shows up saying that my ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous User

Google mail

hello there i split with my ex and he changed my passwords is there any chance you would be able to send me the password for ejm270686@googlemail.com ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
satishmsjp

Explorer.exe problem :(((

Hello, I have a problem with explorer.exe. There is very often message windows needs to be closed sorry for the inconvenience. Then when I see deatil...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
HoneyD

Sound drivers download to my hclnotebook

Hello, my hcl notebook serial no.4074ax451741

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Itunes wont download onto my ;aptop

Hello, I just got a new ipod touch. Im trying to download itunes onto my computer but im having some issues. I downloaded it from the apple website a...

closeup22

Hello, how can i download pc suite for my sam

Hello, Hello, how can i download pc suite for my samsung sgh-x830 i do not have the cd

afsgun

Software download

Hello, my self vishal jain from india . friend i want to now about motorola v3i mobile. in that how we have to download or updates of software in m...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

Please help me to download them from internet

Hello, I had windows vista on my dell 1525 laptop which i downgraded to windows xp from a service center. Again I am having problem in my wireless n...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

The shutting down of intenet explorer

Hello, every time i try to close a tab, the internet explorer shuts down and i don't know why

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
ServiceTech

Software download

Hello every one download free softwares from here ..... http://www.ownworld.we.bs

dancedhall

Disable my facebook account

Hello, I went to sign into my facebook and it says account has been disabled. it wont let me on it, and it wont let me make a new one because ive alr...

dancedhall

Facebook

Hello,any time i try to open the face-book, after typing my id and my password it always appear that it is ineligible why?

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
i feel shy

Help after ie8

Hello, ok so my problem is i saw on the internet on yahoo that it recommended ie8 (internet explorer 8) and so i started to intstall it but i canceled...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
djmk

Download my pictures

Hello, I am trying to upload pictures from my coolpix S560 camera on to my pc. It is not working what should I do to get them onto my computer?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Problem connecting 2 facebook

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
epsiman

Facebook opening problem

Hello, WHY AM I NOT ABLE TO OPEN FACEBOOK?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? after i type the address that is www.facebook.co...

epsiman

I can't use facebook with firefox 3.0.4!

Hello, It's been awhile now since I can't use facebook with firefox, I have the 3.0.4 version.. when I try to use it, it keeps loading and loading an...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
missy

Cant download any softwear from the internet

Hello, recently i had to completly clean out my pc as if i had just bought it then when i got on to internet explorer to down load abode flash player...

afsgun

Sound device free download

Hello, plz set me sound device download as my speakers are not working. regards, ashwinkumar shah

iveal

Ares wont download

my ares version is 2.1.1.3035 it will not dowload .its going on months .it just stop donloading .i try everthing from fire wall /to internet options ....

iveal

Facebook

Hello, Every time i try to go to facebook... everything works fine untill i put my password and email in and press login. A page comes up that sais p...

angs19
Results 20101 - 20150 out of a total of 20,558