The discussions

Internet access available but cannot open any webpage

this is a very weird situation in which My broadband connection does not allow me to use the internet service even in available mode only between 9 pm...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2013 by
kumavat

Browsers not working

I am running Windows 7 ultimate, and recently all my browsers stopped working, Chrome, IE, and Firefox. I can ping sites, and use trace route to sites...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

How do i register my magicjack plus online

Hello, I am trying to register my magicjack plus.i am using my office computer to do this but I will use the magic jack on my home phone. how do...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

Can i use my magic jack plus to call internationally

Hello, I am in the process of registering my magic jack plus and would like to know if I can call to Jamaica using this service and if I can will ...

jack4rall

Wifi problem

I bought samsung s7562 duos mobile last week. Wi fi is not working. It showing all available networks.but not get connected keep on scanning and final...

Sonicbe

Dictionary for my laptop english to hindi

i want download a dictionary for my laptop english to hindi for word meaning

wiggles123

Explorer7

ok after i get internet explorer7 downloaded how do i replace it with ubuntu firefox.dont want to delete firefox just put it aside so i can use intern...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

This web page is not available

So my wifi works but the internet on my computer doesn't. I have windows xp and it says the internet is connected. But I try to use google search to s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Can't load websites from a different internet network

Hi every everybody, please help me. As usual I go to the library at school to get my work done, since a week ago the same internet network that I use...

nisva

To get fb sequrity code

i have a fb account named debashree mahanta which was only opened by a sequrity code that send to my phone number is deleted by moderator for security...

nisva

Haveing problems regestering my magic jack

this is Cassandra Williams when I brought my magicjack from walmart and pluged it into the wall it was working Saturday it told me on my phone please ...

nisva

Problem in opening welcome page

Hello, i can,t open my facebook welcome page where i have to right my email and pass . what should i do ?? Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 2...

nisva

Misconfigured dns server

Hello, I am unable to open a webpage on Google chrome or IE but I am connected to the internet. please help. thanks

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

Internet and browser not talking to each other

Hello, I had a look on this forum today and thought i found a solution to my problem but the advice didnt work. My internet is working fine(3G) stic...

jack4rall

Can't download and watch online videos

I've been having this problem in the past few days. Suddenly I can't watch and I can't download anything. I've tried it on all different browsers like...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Website not loading problem

I have a problem with 1 particular website not loading at all but when I try it in a different pc it loading ok, Can someone help me with this problem...

jack4rall

Trouble loading

hi I tried loading facebook wont load page but other internet working just not facebook tried everything cleared history tried firfox , tried ...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

I phone down loading to computer with windos 7

how to download from computer to I pad and from I phone to computer?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Unable to open my facebook account

when i logged into my facebook account , i just gets blank page instead of my home page. please help me out from this problem. As i get blank page, i ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

How can i stop this facebook bug?

Hello, can you please help me? Just about this morning, I can't be able to open my Facebook Account. I entered my email and my password then it loads....

6 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

My facebook homepage is not loading

Hello, my facebook homepage is not loading at all even in the secure mode. i am having this problem since morning. yesterday it was fine. others c...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Software missing

dear sir in my system I can't here sound because some sound output devise are missing how to bring back this soft ware please advise to me thank...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Weird internet problem

Hello, I have a broadband modem + a wifi router installed. The modem is connected to my p4/win XP computer through the router and the internet is wo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2013 by
nisva

A problem with open a link of uinversity

Hello, Hi everyone, When I enter some link of a university I faced this picture which is down and I have tried that in both IE and FireFox. ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2013 by
ell

Slow internet speed

Hello, can i please know why my 3g internet is slow and my os is windows xp. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 19.0

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2013 by
laksha

Changing foursquare account password

I keep submitting my yahoo email address to FourSquare.com to change my password I no longer remember. I get acknowledgement that they sent info to my...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

How to use u torrent

please can you help me in how to use u torrent

jack4rall

Facebbok account

Iwant to start my facefacebook account

Crashounette

Problems with chrome and some pages

Hi, These days i've been trying to install java and flash player updates, and it looks all is fine.I entered on this website and it says that java...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2013 by
manuelaromeoperez

I need the confirmation code for my facebook please

Hello, hello please i did not receve a confirtmatio code for my facebook could you please send me the confirtmation code for my facebook than...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2013 by
BunoCS

Get free imternet download manager

Closed

dear mamber, please help me to get free internet download manager best regard awan

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Download kies failing on my pc?

Closed

why?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2013 by
BunoCS

I need the confirmation code for facebook

i need you to send me my confirmation code for my facebook please

5 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2013 by
svjake

Cant remove nation zoom from homepage

Closed

yes im trying to remove the nation zoom from my homepage

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Scribd download when download is disabled

im a member of scribd and am interested in downloading some books that are disabled when it comes to ability to press a download button.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Reopen deleted my fb acount

my fb acount deleted by mistake.i want to reopen my fb acount.i have my id & pasword.kindly help me as soon as posible.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Facebook isn't working

hi, My name is uMx. Now i'm facing a problem to view the Facebook page. Either my internet connection is working good enough and all other sites are w...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Sharing image for google search

Hi ! Any one help me How to upload any image to google search

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Facebook blank page

i cant operate my account..when i log into my account , blank page come......its very irriatating ....please help me

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Error 404 when clicked on annotations

Hello, My URL is: deleted by moderator My web and 3 domains have been verified by Google, my annotations on videos,(You tube) when clicked on are su...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Cannot download anything!

Solved/Closed

Hello, PLEASE HELP!! as of a couple of days ago my laptop won't download anything! This includes pdf docs, mozilla firefox literally anything! When tr...

10 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2013 by
dan

No wireless internet, should i get a router?

Hello, I live in an apartment and I do not have a wireless connection to internet, so I use the ethernet cable for my MacbookPro. It is inconvenien...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2013 by
xpcman

Download internet download manager free

how can i download Internet Download Manager Free?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2013 by
BunoCS

Please help! site problem

Hello, my parent forgot to pay phone bills and the company cuts off my internet line, they reconnect yesterday.. the problem is i cant access youtub...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2013 by
momonone

Restrictions to pdf file

i want to restrict the pdf file that no one can copy,pint and edit the pdf file Can you please give me the solution to my question.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Flash player

hi , can you please help me to downlonad flash player in window vista home premier, its not downloading after its crashed

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Real player "download this video" not working with dailymotion

Closed

Hello, As of last weekend I have not been able to download any videos from Dailymotion. Real Player is properly configured, and the "Download this v...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2013 by
ajeet

Disabled account

how can i recover my account which was disabled by facebook administration?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2013 by
support

How to change the language on facebook

Someone has hacked my fackbook account and I need to know How to change the language on Facebook?

Ambucias

How to download an mp3

hhhow do you download a song directly without having to download an mp3 downloader eul

Ambucias
Results 15651 - 15700 out of a total of 20,558