Internet & Social Networks Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 19101 - 19150 of about 41,700
  • Not able to browse. Solved/Closed

Saw similar questions posted, but not within the last two years that had my same circumstances. I am able to use Gmail without problems, and can get ...

Maddierae | Firefox | Latest reply: Maddierae Jun 26, 2013
    4 replies
  • Speed problem Closed

hello, when i used internet the speed become very low and kill and wait text apear on the secren. so how can i repair it. Thanks in advance for your a...

• Can't See any Profile Page on Facebook Closed

Hello, I Can't See any Profile Page on Facebook Account. My profile page & home page is also loading blank, this problems was occurs i...

Karthi | Facebook | Latest reply: kitty Jun 25, 2013
    3 replies
  • acconut not opening Closed

why my facebook account is not opening

masoom munda | Facebook | Latest reply: Karliabbey Jun 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • deletion of a facebook account Closed

sir,i saw a fake facebook account of my friend......how to delete that facebook account

tharun.ps | Facebook | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • Internet connection problem between nokia lumia and windows 7 PC Closed

Hi i bought a nokia lumia 720 about 20 days back.I have a windows home 7 basic laptot.The problem arises when i put the "internet sharing" option on t...

• Passport photo maker free software offline download Closed

Please provide me link for free software to make passport size photo offline ..

sohanpali | Downloading | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • internet download Closed

i want to download acrobat reader

ajil frosh | Downloading | Latest reply: agabasam Jun 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • Urgent.Hello, need help.. Solved/Closed

There's internet connection.I tried all the solutions but cant fix the problem. Still "problem loading page". Please, What should i do?

• Unable to connect to certain sites Solved/Closed

Hello, Alright, I am attempting to view certain sites such as http://melanthios-ana.com/zcvisitor/9674a245-3e1a-11eb-9b26-0a31affeb06b/72092e88-2c5...

• File attachment Closed

Unable to attach files of any kind in hotmail or yahoo mail. My OS Internet explorer. Have cleared cache and cookies but noavail

• PC GETTING CLOSE WHILE USING INTERNET Closed

HI I AM KSHITIJ BHELSEKAR I JUST WANT A ANSWER FROM YOU WHY MY PC GETS STOP WORKING WHILE USING INTERNET ? BY GETTING STOP I USE ALT+CTRL+DELETE...

KBHELSEKAR | Firefox | Latest reply: KBHELSEKAR Jun 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • function to ceate new workbook and worksheets when vaule changes Closed

I need a function to call to create a new workbook and worksheets when the value in column a changes. I'm reading a text file and a new workbook need...

• chrome Closed

I tried to down load google chrome onto my blackberry device and. And I can't seem 2 find it any ideas

john2442 | Downloading | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Forget Gmail Password Closed

Dear All, I forget my gmail password as well as i lost my mobile SIM and there is no any other option like an other gmail account for recovery. An...

aqeelhanjra | Google | Latest reply: ABHI Jun 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • dlink dsl-600l n150 router not getting connect with the bsnl net Closed

i purchase the d-link dsl600 n150 router from flipkart, its not working, flipkart told me its not going to connect with the bsnl network u have 2 keep...

• how to download free Skype software Closed

Please help me to download the free Skype software.

saw tarpole | Downloading | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • my facebook account is not opening Closed

Hai , my facebook account is not opening??????? can u plzzzzzz help........ plzz help.... blocked \

Ashly Varghese | Facebook | Latest reply: Ashly Varghese Jun 21, 2013
    0 replies
  • My Dell computer has issues Closed

Hello I have a Dell Inspiron and I tried connecting to our home internet and it says I have internet access but everytime I click on the internet expl...

• Facebook account got disabled Closed

my fb account is disable plz help me

ghazal arvi | Facebook | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • open a jar file Closed

Hello, I want to open a file with extension .jar in ,my samsung tablet model p3100. Will u pls help me

harikrishna.ms | Google | Latest reply: Vp678 Jun 21, 2013
    1 reply
  • Browser not working. Closed

My internet is connected but browsers are not working using aircel internet.using airtel they work normally.I use window xp (sp 2).I connect internet ...

• ethernet restarts pc Closed

Hello, ive reset the winsock settings run numerous virus scans and registry cleans but nothing helps ive spent whole nights searching on the Intern...

• can't watch videos in my Mozilla Closed

I can't watch videos in my Mozilla browser , its up to date .. when I start to watch videos its saying that some plug ins missing.. so I have instal...

Saxon K Raj | YouTube | Latest reply: Saxon Jun 20, 2013
    4 replies
  • static and dynamic IP Closed

can anyone explain the advantages and disadvantages of static from dynamic or which is better for a high profile company?

• Adobe flash player for ipod4 Closed

I apologize but could you please tell me if I am able to download adobe flash player on my iPod 4 ? Thank you for your help

Taragentil | Downloading | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • Facebook Account Disabled For Adding Too Many Friends Closed

Hello, I understand that FB can disabled an account if that account adds too many people. What I want to know is as below: 1. What is the limit...

Idealistic D... | Facebook | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 20, 2013
    1 reply
  • pc suite Closed

sir, i have a GFive A210 handset and I want a PC Suite to connect it to my pc. please, direct how to do it..??

• BSNL broadband or WiFI Closed

how to increase the downloading speed....??? please please help me thank you

ucweb999 | Downloading | Latest reply: ucweb999 Jun 19, 2013
    0 replies
  • motorola router pass protection activation Closed

password protection for router motorola 192.168.1.1

• Net is not detect with my Linksys Router !!! Closed

hey i am using windows 7 and i have a broadband connection.I am Using linksys WRT54GH Router.Suddenly yesterday it not working.But when i connect my b...

• Configure Internet and Sharing with Wifi Solved/Closed

Dear All, I am the new one, could you let me know how to configure internet at home and share that internet thru wifi? here is that i have: -I reg...

• google chrome laptop Closed

how do I use easy radar wifi on this chrome laptop? I have downloaded, uploaded......when I click open It says that google does not support it........

amcri | Downloading | Latest reply: amcri Jun 17, 2013
    0 replies
  • Hacking of Facebook Profile Closed

Respected Forum, This is Moumita, my complaint is in regards to my Facebook profile that got hacked yesterday(16/06/2013).M...

• not yet opened Closed

dear i am using sony laptop, since 5 years. Recently my laptop formatted and then all those softawres are installed but chrome makes problem for me....

psrpskumar | Google Chrome | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • wireless modem Closed

Hello, I am a BSNL broadband subscriber and I have a Nokia modem which is connected to my desk top. I would like to change this modem to wireless ...

• Copying a torrent link from utorrent? Closed

Hello, how do I copy the link to a torrent I'm downloading with utorrent? when i right click on the torrent, I only get the option to copy the tor...

• numeric value Closed

hello please write me how to convert Rs. 50 into numeric value. thank you

dancedall | Facebook | Latest reply: binoyvs7 Jun 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • problem with downloading Closed

problem with downloading you tube downloader please help me !

ayush mann | Downloading | Latest reply: vimalbv Jun 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • help me to acess my facebook acount Closed

any one can help me to acess my facebook acount i off the messages to mobile so i nt getting the code so waht i do plz gide me

zamunga swat | Facebook | Latest reply: zamunga swat Jun 14, 2013
    0 replies
  • how to activate account? Closed

Hello, I am not able to open my FB account. When i am putting my Id and Password it is showing. Facebook is temporarily unavailable, we are working ...

mahira khan | Google Chrome | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • my website not loading Closed

Please help me to solve this issue. My website simply won't load but when I change nameservers at my GoDaddy account , everything works perfectly.

• my facebook not opening Closed

my facebook not opening

toshiba wind... | Facebook | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • internet troubles Closed

Hello, i haven't been able to access internet explorer for at least 4 months and i thought it would pass over if i waited a while and now i cant op...

• free software Closed

I need free software that enable me to download from internet. am waitin for your feedback please.

dantata | Downloading | Latest reply: Yusufasu Jun 13, 2013
    2 replies
  • samsung galaxy tab 2 Closed

i accidentally disabled my downloads. now i have no idea how to enable them. by doing this i cannot download stuff as well. now i have searched throu...

• editing function locking up in Firefox 18.0.1 Closed

Hello, Recently starting having this problem: If I am in a page and highlight something, or try to paste, or try to type in text, I get that "boop"...

AlexPhilo | Firefox | Latest reply: Yusufasu Jun 13, 2013
    1 reply
  • To increase internet speed in Mozilla firefox.21 Solved/Closed

Hi, i am using Idea connection via pc, the browsing speed is 460kbps, and dowloading speed does not go more than 15 to 20 kbps, can any b...

Yusufasu | Firefox | Latest reply: Yusufasu Jun 13, 2013
    0 replies
  • I cannot for the life of me download microsoft office publisher Closed

PLEASE HELP ME! I have been unable to open a resume program because the downloads do not work. Any suggestions?

• facebook problem Closed

my account has been blocked.... and it is asking me security questions..but i forgot the answer of the security question..plzz help me to open my fac...

eku | Facebook | Latest reply: jack4rall Jun 11, 2013
    1 reply