The discussions

Help with msn live

Hello, I am connected with Internet, but whenever i try to log on microsoft sites or msn live site , it says you are not connected. I tried dns...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Opera don't want to load my facebook messages

Hello, My problem with facebook if I use Opera to connect then my inbox messages do not want to load but as soon as I use explore then they do load,...

dist.urbd

Increase downloading speed

Solved

Hello, sir can i get a way from which i can download my speed of internet and also increase my browsing speed? Please can someone help me. My downl...

Ambucias

Internet access

Hello, cant access internet on my phone Regards Taher

sage5567

How to put internet on lg ks360

Solved

Hey, i got a lg ks360 mobile just a week ago, how do i put internet on it?

dist.urbd

Downloading shockwave player 10

Hello, I tried to download shockwave player 10 on my laptop. It saids installation completed.....But I can't find it even with search.. I only get...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
erwef

Hacked facebook

Solved

Hello, HELLO SOME ONE IS USING MY PAGE THEY PUT IT AS LESA JONES AS MY USER NAME AND PUT LAURA LONDON AS THE PROFILE PICTURE PLEASE HELP ME HELP ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Password reset on facebook

Hello, I have been trying for over a week to get my facebook password reset. I have not used facebook for over a year. My login is Corinne Ruth Ve...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
Ashley Rose

Download speed

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3my download take ages to fnsh^^any software can increase my download speed n internet speed??

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Can not open youtube.com

Hello, sir, from last two days i m not able to open as well as see any contents/videos on youtube neither the youtube site opens on my IE , ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
nancy

Forgot my password

sir..., my password@security question

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
xpcman

How to download itunes

Hello, how to download itunes Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Internet explorer wont start after updates

Hello, I have windows vista and after my automatic updates from microsoft, internet explorer wont start up. I usually go to system restore and that ...

4 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
K.

Limited conectivity

Hello, My neighbor is letting us use her service if I pay her 10 dollars a month,,, Serivce was working great for a few weeks now it keeps telling ...

xpcman

Explorer.exe won't appear to desktop

Hello, My name is Phillip. I have a strong problem on figuring out to fix all this. I have already tried Windows Task Manager. And it says that my Win...

xpcman

I forget my yahoo passord and security q.answ

Hello sir, please help me in this regard i have been using yahoo id joshy302000@yahoo.com since last 9 years and i from last november to march i bee...

closeup22

Account is not opening

Hello, I m Rokib Rubiat Rahmman i m from Bangladesh. my account is not opening. In how way i can open and long in in my account ? Is there any ...

closeup22

Help me someone hacked my yahoo id

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.4 please help me someone hacked my yahoo acount

closeup22

Facebook english not pirate

Solved

Hello, I need my facebook in plain english it was changed about twelve months ago to pirate speak and I cant understand it I am 64 and need help fro...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
xpcman

Free driver download is what i need

Hello, HI, PLEASE I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THE DRIVER FOR TOSHIBA SATELLITE PRO A100 TO MY COMPUTER, BECAUSE THE USB DRIVER IS OUT OF DATE AND CAN'T WOR...

closeup22

Internet explorer

My daughter in law worked on my computer and at her work the comcast came in and it worked perfect but when I got home and clicked internet explorer i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
xpcman

Set up wareless free conection

Solved

Hello, how do i set my laptop wireless free? i got my moden yesterday i put the cd in and the cabel /yellow/ put in to the computer....... now i ha...

xpcman

Unable to browse internet through any browser

Hello, I am unable to browse internet from firefox and internet explorer.However, when I open the URL from My computer I am able to open the web p...

xpcman

Sos urgent help facebook is suspended

Hello, my facebook acct was recently suspended due to someone hacking into my acct, can you tell me what I can do short of making an all new acct t...

closeup22

Why can't i login in my facebook account?

Hello, why can't i login in my facebook account? when i try the home page appears again, please help. Configuration: Windows Vista / Inter...

closeup22

Anthony

Hello, CAN'T FIND MY PROFILE ON WINDOWS, UNABLE TO GET MY E-MAILS, I ALSO FORGOT MY PASSWORD, SO I CAN'T GET IT E-MAILED TO ME. ANY SUGGESTIONS? ...

closeup22

I cant log into my facebook account

Hello, i need help i cant log into my facebook account,every time say the page cant disply the information,,plzzzzzzz any ideas Configuration...

closeup22

Serkan keskin

Hello, Hello Madam / Sir, I made a big mistake. i wanted to my friends say something about me and i forgot to change the message. so you delete...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help need to work flash player in ie 8

Hello, you tube is not working when i go to you tube it shows " you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player" ...

closeup22

Forget my yahoo password

Solved

Hello, i forget my password

closeup22

Upgraded software

Hello, I recently downloaded windows 7 professional to my laptop that has vista basic. i can't get on the internet with my broadband. But it also ...

closeup22

Can't use the url

hai.im from malaysia.i can't speak in english.can you help me

closeup22

Close my facebook account

Solved

Hello, hi want to close my facebook account but i dont know how can you direct me Configuration: / Mozilla Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Someone has hacked my facebook account

Solved

Hello, someone has hacked my facebook account without changing my password and he operates it and abuses it troubling my friends.I have sent the r...

Ambucias

Help me to change my language to english

Hello, WHEN I LOGGED INTO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT THE LANGUAGE IS IN TELUGU....I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY THING...SO PLEASE CHANGE MY LANGUAGE BACK TO ENGL...

Ambucias

Looking for facebook account

Solved

Hello, Facebook account its closet ...i need to know why its happen it ,,thanks,,,

Ambucias

Trouble with mail envelope opening

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble opening gifts from the envelope. I have 8 there and when I click on the envelope, it takes me back to the friends page of...

iveal

Webpage

Hello, I have wireless with my roommates I have internet explorer but the webpage cannot be display. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

ash_perez01

No luck downloading

Hello, SUDDENLY I AM UNABLE TO VIEW ANYTHING NEEDING A FLASH PLAYER & I AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT! I HAVE A HOME XP COMPUTER PLEASE HELP ANN ...

ash_perez01

Browsing free and faster

Hello, i am able to browse free on my laptop with a phone connected.I do that by entering a proxy in firefox and i enter my mobile networks pro...

ash_perez01

How to download google earth

Hello, sir this is wajid can any body help me how to download google earth

4 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
DULLAH

My facebook and msn hotmail has been hacked

Solved

Hello, my facebook and msn hotmail has been hacked and they have changed my security question , how do i go about getting access again ? i cant re...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Communication

Solved

Hello friends, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3 I am an Indian and I've got an intermediate ability in speaking English, can u help...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Samsung corby pro explorer

Hello, i want explorer for samsung corby pro (gt b5310) by which i can hide and rename and zip the file Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox...

closeup22

Confotmation cord

Hello, i received nine cord number but facebook require six number i m unable to use pls answer to me thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

closeup22

Ms office 2007 downloading procedure

Hello, i have N97 model. i want to download MS office 2007 what is link? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Gprs not subscribed on my phone

Hello, how to activate gprs ,i wanna connect it to internet pls help me ,model E81nokia Configuration: Linux / Mozilla 1.9.0.13

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
closeup22

I cant get onto my facebook,

Hello, i cant seem to be able to log into my face book, i forgot my password and everytime i try it says it will send me an e-mail yet that never ...

ash_perez01

My window live has problem

Hello, I don't know why computer only working good for two or three month after restore because of losing email. Configuration: Windows XP / ...

dist.urbd

Password hacked

Hello, sum1 has hacked my gmail account and changed my passsword...i hv sum very important mail on it so plz help me sir.......my id was suman12190...

dist.urbd
Results 19101 - 19150 out of a total of 20,558