The discussions

Need help installing itunes 8.0

Hello, ARRGHHH ! OMG! how frustrating can it get ! recently bought a ipod touch 8GB and had to install the itunes 8.1 version onto ma laptop and i ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
Oi mate

Trouble installing itunes -help!

Hello, im having troubles installing itunes. At the very end of the installation, it asks for the .msi file and it says it cannot locate. help!

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
neomsi

Itunes and apple services trouble

Hello, I'm having major problems installing iTunes. When i start the installation, it give's me an error "The windows installer services could not be...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
Amalthea

Problem with itunes

Hello, i am vishal. i have bought an ipod.i thought that i should copy and paste the songs. i did it.but the songs were not playing. my fath...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Need help installing itunes 8.0 for ipod nano

Hello, I keep trying to download itunes 8.0 and it keeps saying it has been blocked by my security zone policy, how do i bypass this or get it at lea...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Can't get ipod touch to work with itunes

Hello, I just bought an ipod touch from someone and i have downloaded itunes, but at first it kept saying it couldn't work becuase i needed quickti...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Cant install itunes 8.0 becuz of my windowsxp

Hello, i just bought an ipod nano chromatic and i was able to download the itunes version 8.0 watever the latest yea and when i try to install it, it...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2009 by
yahooze

Itunes not woring

hey im having trouble with itunes. it was working a few days a go then some1 downloaded safari browser. i reinstalled quicktime coz thats what somethi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
taren46

Itunes 8.0.2 and ati graphics error?????

Solved

Hello, I'm having a problem downloading iTunes 8.0.2 into my pc laptop, but not my pc desktop. Everytime I reboot my laptop my screen looks stretched ...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2009 by
faithmusic

Need help with itunes, i'm going insane.

Hello, I recently installed the windows update (the one including Bonjour, and Itunes 8.0). When I did the download successfully completed Bonjour,...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2009 by
Sandira

Itunes

Hello, i recently re installed windows xp before i did this itunes 8 was working fine. installation seems fine. then i try to open itunes and it do...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
helpdeep

Updating itunes

Hello, I just got ITunes online, I've had just regular ITunes for like ever, and it says I need to upgrade in order to purchase certain songs. Every...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
minipc

Itunes install trouble

Hello, i am trying to install itunes 8.02 and i keep getting error message that says there is a problem with the windows installer package. A progr...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Itunes upgrade promblem

Hello, i have itunes but i have just bought the new ipod nano and when i plug it into my computer it says i need to upgrade me itunes to 8.0 , i then...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
jarhedmom

Itunes does not work

Hey My Name Is Tyra Thomas And I'm Having Trouble Setting Up My Ipod Nano....... It Keeps On Saying That I Have An Error And It Won't Load Up...Can...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
someone

Problem with itunes

Hello, i have the same problem my llabtop is a hp dv6000 and its say like last perctange that the file link haas been deleted so then itunes undownlo...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
fedexpro

Itunes issue

Hello, I just got a i-pod classic for christmas and am trying to upgrade my itunes 6.0 to an itunes 8.0. The only problem is very time I try to do...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
Margo

Poblem with itunes 8

Hello, HAVING TROUBLE WITH MINE TOO...I DOWNLOAD IT BUT I CAN'T INSTALL IT WHEN I TRY TO IT SAYS THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PACKAGE.....The ins...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
james

Itunes problem

Hello, well my i pod doesnt show up under the sources column in the itunes program plz help i don't know what to do.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
austqui

Itunes not working

Hi everybody, I cannot hear anything from my pc. Whenever I will try to play a music from itunes it will tell me that there isn't any sound devi...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2008 by
jacikechina

Problems with itunes

Hello, my sister just put itunes on my pc and since then it is constatntly slowing up this is a bit annoying for me since i use my pc just for chec...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
naomie101
Results 501 - 521 out of a total of 521