The discussions

New itunes?

Hello, ok so I have an iPod chromatic and as of yesterday every time i try to get iTunes to connect to my iPod it doesn't reconize its there. Like it...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Itunes 9 wont update

Hello, I have tried to update itunes to v9. As I am doing it it it tells me that it cannot as a newer version of Quickplay is running. I have searche...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Itunes

Hello, hey on my itunes account, i bought 2 songs- i gotta feeling and down and they wont go into my ipod. what should i do now???????????????????? i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Where did my itunes setup go?

Hello, I downloaded the latest version of itunes for pc, I am running windows 7, and I chose not to run the program once it had downloaded. The down...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Itunes

Hello, how do I get Itune on linux set up

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

From ipod to itunes

Hello, I recently got a new computer, and I already downloaded iTunes but I don't know how to put all my music / video's/ photo's on iTunes from my i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

What is itunes and how can i access internet

Hello, What is itunes and how can i access inter nat on my ipone when it is connetet to the inter net connected computer through USB

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Unable to install itunes

Hello, hi i need to install itunes 8 ..i unistalled the previous version...now everytime that i try to install it shows.."another installation is in ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
tom tom

Re installing itunes

Hello, I accidentally uninstalled "Quicktime" after which I couldn't run Itunes which told me to "uninstal Itunes and reinstal". I tried to downlo...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
fredrobo

No itunes

Hello, how can i copy and manage the files that are in my iPOd without having to install iTunes?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Itunes wont update

ive had itunes i for a while now and then it wouldnt let me down load music or buys songs unless i updated to itunes 9 but when it get about 90 percen...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Itunes and my music

Hello, Only just recently moved back to itunes due to recent iPod purchase. How do I get my very extensive music library stored in 'My Music' (WinXP)...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Ipod itunes help.....

Hi, I have some big problems with my Itunes installation.....I have tryed to install my Itunes the latest one, but cant finish the installation be...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Can't dowload itunes

Hello, i have a windows vista but when i click download it says thank you for downloading itunes but it didn't dowload?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Itunes

where can i hav the latest itunes sofware?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Itunes error message -42404

Hello, Have finally got itunes version 8 installed but cant access any songs purchased or download new songs (limited access to store). The error m...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
Average Joe

Itunes store error

Hello, When i try to purchase a song from itunes an error pops up and says, "We could not complete your Itunes store request. An unknown error occurr...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Itunes 9.0

Hello, if i download itunes 9.0,then will i lose all my previously downloaded songs? i don't want to download itunes 9.0 if it will delete all o...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Itunes help

Hello, I have been trying for days now, after having my computer stolen, to recover music downloads from iTunes for the "once off" that everyone refe...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
iveal

I hate itunes

Hello, i recently got an ipod classic for my birthday and ive continuously tried to download itunes from the website onto my laptop which is vista. i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Ipod itunes to laptop...need help

Closed

Hello, I have problem with my Itunes from Ipod to my Laptop Itunes.....I just download the latest Itunes on my laptop, but I cant transfer the Ipod s...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Ipod/itunes transfer

Hello. Today, I decided to recover my PC, deleting all of my files etc, but saved all the music, photos & videos to my Ipod Classic. Now that I am all...

onea97

Help!!! w/ipod to an existing itunes file

Hello, A little backround before i jump into my problem. Couple years ago my computer crashed so i was no longer able to download songs into my ipod....

Asten M

Itunes

Hello, i did everything to put my music on ITunes but no matter what i did it wont work. I keep on getting this message insu...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Itunes killed my sound

Hello, i downloaded i tunes and it wont play anything no sound at all

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
bobby

Itunes help please!!!

Hello, okay so i have a major problem... I have an iphone and have it hooked up to itunes and everything BUT i also have an ipod and there are some...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Setting up an itunes account

Hello, i'm picking up my ipod touch after work today, and downloaded and instsalled itunes last night. but, when i try to set up an itunes account (...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2009 by
pcsces

Itunes help!

Hello, so my computer had a virus and we had to reprogram the whole thing. in this process, all of my itunes music got deleted. i still have it all o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Itunes is not working

Hello,I have a problem opening itunes on my computer and time I try to open itunes it says itunes has stop working. Can you tell me what's with itunes...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Unable 2 insall itunes

Hello,it keeps on telling sothing 2 do with the gaer driver and that i need 2 reboot the system how do i do that please help ty

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Itunes install

Hello,can ne 1 help me i just got a iphone and when i turned it onit comes up with itunes and i carn,t seem 2 use it untill i download itunes , but t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
djbomber

Trouble upgrading to itunes 8

Solved

Hello,i am using windows xp and i have an older version of itunes, but now need to upgrade to itune 8 b/c i just purchased an iphone. i am not what yo...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2009 by
Chris

Itunes

Hey, I have brought an acer aspire one and it has no disk drive. I want to download iTunes but the requirements say i need a disk drive. Is there anyw...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Songs to my iphone from a different itunes

Hello, somebody please help me! I originally set my syncing settings to sync automatically. However, I decided I just want to manage my music manua...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous

Itunes authorization

Hello, This is wierd, but going to try to explain it anyway. My boyfriend and I had our own Ipods and seperate external harddrives to manage our Itu...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
realiser

Cannot install itunes

Hello, omg i cannot install itunes 8 on my vista computer and it keeps giving me this message about my system not being modified! omg pleeeeease hel...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

The downlod pop-up for itunes won't apear?

Hello, uhhh ok umm.... As the title said, i go to click download and a pop up is suspost to show weither or not you want to download it or notbut its...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

I can't seem to get itunes 8.2.1.6 to run

Hello, Hi, i can't seem to get Itunes 8.2.1.6 to run. Each time after the installer is launched, it has an error message that says "The system encoun...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Gah...itunes...!!!

Why does my iTunes tell me I need 8.0 or higher for my new 8GB Nano and then I download it but then it still tells me to download it? It's really maki...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Down loading all itunes purchased songs

Hello, I just purchased a new computer and lost all my itunes in a house fire with my lap top and desktop, how do I get all purchases for as long a...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Itunes

Hello, When i clikn instal for latest upgrades on my Imac it will not fully install, or upgrade maybe im just not tech savy but what could be the pro...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
onea97

Itunes

Hello, i keep trying to download itunes onto my laptop.i have tried lots of websites and i keep gotting the same mesage at the ens "you need vista 6...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

No email from itunes :(

Hello, I got an ipod touch quite some time ago, and i signed up and made my account for itunes. But i never got an email to verify my account so i ca...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Itunes drivers

Hello, I am geting an error message in Itunes and my data cds won't work. it tells me registry or drivers are missing. It suggest I download the ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

I cant install or un-install itunes!

Hello, I cant install the latest version of itunes everytime I try a message pops up and it says something about an error and that nothing has been m...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Used ipod, itunes trouble

Hello, I recently bought a used ipod from a friend. I brought the ipod home to connect to the computer and download MY music from itunes to the ipod...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
angs19

Itunes help

Hey so im trying to download itunes 8.0.2 on my windows pc and everytime i try it always stops and says something about having an error writing to fil...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Itunes

Hello, any other ways

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
baditunea

Cant install itunes

Hello, i have windows xp and i went on the apple website said save on the download. so now i have a icon saying Itunes setup so i click on the iconand...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Wheres the restore on itunes

Closed

Hello, i have my friends ipod cause he sold it to me, but when i plug it in it doesnt show up...my question is where is the restore button on itunes

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
pcsces
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 521