The discussions

Itunes or laptop ?

Hello, im not sure whether it is my itunes or my laptop, but its not playing the songs, it says it is playing next to the song, but at the top where ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Itunes

Hello im having problems with itunes every time i go to download its fine in tell its done its then says it in vaild and really pissing me off HELP P...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Issues in seting up itunes - error gear drive

Hello, I have windows vista installed. And I have been trying to install i tunes. Every time I run the set up it gives the following error : 'Una...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Ipod touch/itunes problem

Hello,there i havee a slight problemm with my ipod touch it just keeps saying itunes at thee starting screen thee a usb port it wont turn on but will...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Itunes version 8 has missing files

Hello, I have a ipod nano 4th generation. For the past year i have been using itunes 8 normally, but suddenly a trojan virus was found on there and ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
cadon

Itunes

Hello, My computer crashed and I lost all of my itunes songs i had already bought I was wondering if there was anything i could do to get them back.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
Pr0cl1v1ty

Someone please help with itunes

Hi, I have a problem when trying to install iTunes on my laptop from what i have read up on, there seem to be alot of issues, but none the same as ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

Itunes wont let me down load a song

Hello, I have the same ipod I have always had, suddenly it will not let me download songs. Says, an error has occured 9808, what to do??????

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Itunes won't work when i click on it

Hello, i install itunes and when i click on it to go on itunes it says i can't. i don't know what to do. please help

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Itunes problems

Hello, itunes cannot detect my iphone when i update my iphone to 2.0 please help me guys ? version installed is 1.1

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Mehd

Itunes

Hello, every time i try to install itunes i get a message that says" the installer encountered errors before itunes could be configured your system h...

gragrand

Older versions of itunes

Hello, When I connect either my 80GB IPod or my Nanno Itunes requires me to delete previous library. Previous versions of Itunes didnt require this...

gragrand

Itunes

Hello, so i just download songs on my old laptop then it broke then i got a new laptop and downloaded itunes but does anybody know how to transer my...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Help me install itunes plz.

Hello, when i try to install itunes on my computer a little box appears and says "itunes requires that your computer is running windows xp sp2 or ne...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Itunes not working

Hello, I used to have itunes on my pc. Then we took it in to get fixed and they deleted all the programs off the computer. From then on i can't re-do...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2009 by
steviebai

Itunes doesn't open at all

Hello, my iTunes won't open up when i try to activate it. I have tried to reinstall it, but no such luck. My new iPone won't show up on the computer a...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
laoc

My computer or is it itunes

Hello, its really making me mad cuz wen i go to download itunes it will download then it will say you do not have permission to download this log out ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

Quick time player without itunes

Hi, I used Itunes along with Quick Time Player but since i uninstalled Itunes i can't use Quick Time Player.I wanted to know if its work without...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
Jenny.Jackson

Itunes help

Hello, my laptop speakers wont work with itunes not even earphones but youtube and everything else works finds it just itunes but youll see the song ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Trouble with itunes

Hello, I am having trouble downloading iTunes and cannot use the solution given on the Apple site

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
re_mi

Need help installing itunes

i downloaded itunes and then tried to install it. it started installing at first but then something happened and it said i needed to install it again....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Itunes 8

Hello, i tried downloading the new version of itunes a lot of times.it always says error has occurred at the end.but my iphone was connected to my p...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

My itunes isn't working

hey, I just bought an ipodtouch after graduation with my own money and now think it was a waste! I am trying to download things on it bu iTunes say...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
afsgun

Ipod touch cant conncect to itunes

Hello, I have an ipod touch and i ahve itunes on my computer and evrything worked fine . then my brother delted it so i decided to put itunes on my l...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
dancedhall

Itunes problem, please help

I have had my recent iPod for 9 month now, it's the new classic and it's 120 gig, I have a massive music collection, and I turned on my laptop to add ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2009 by
lil Ez

Itunes won't work with my ipod

hi. My friend gave me an ipod shuffle. i plugged it into my computer and an error message came up saying i had to download some ipod software and som...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Itunes problems

Hello, well unfortuneantly itunes 7.9 won't let me burn a CD, first of all it dosn't have the burn disc sign. second of all when i go to edit and cli...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2009 by
fobvious5

Itunes

Closed

Hello, I jut bought ipod shuffle 3rd generation, but i cant install itune. I go to itunes .com , download it and when its installing it appers you ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
aquarelle

Itunes

Hello, how do i download itunes to my desktop so that i can download games for free on my ipod touch I HOPE YOU CAN HELP

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
fesscon54

Itunes not working on internet

Hello, can anybody help me with my itunes, my internet doesnt seem to work for it and cant buy songs anymore even though i used to be able to... it s...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2009 by
morbit

Itunes problem

Hello, I bought a new computer. When I plugged in to go to the i-tunes store I lost everything on the ipod. How do I get stuff that I bought fro...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
purseoneil

I gt rid of quicktime and now itunes wont wrk

Hello, I was doing some clearing up of files on my computer and I deleted quicktime not relasing you need it for itunes and i lost itunes!!! Im gutte...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2009 by
moumins

Itunes ait working

Hello, everytime i try to download itunes onto my computer it says my sercurity settings doesn't allow it or something like that it use to work but ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
top.bonn

Itunes?

how do i get a movie to sync from itunes to windows media player, or is there anyway to sync the movie onto a disc?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
vetronicaz

Itunes 8.2

Hello,i installed itunes8.2 but after installed when going to open it it states that there" is a error and we need to close.sorry for the inconvienien...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2009 by
trailller

How do i get from the screen when the itunes

Hello, how do i get from the screen when the itunes plugin shows up

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
ittake66

Itunes problem

Hello, I recently got a new laptop and transferred all my music from my desktop to itunes on my laptop using the hidden files and folders method. It...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2009 by
apoll

Itunes store

I have a second generation ipod touch i can download things from my ipod but i can not get anything from itunes store on my computer the rest of my it...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
MarkHuss

Itunes

Hello, i need help with itunes, everytime i download the new version it comes up in chinese and not english, is there anyway i can download it in eng...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
jak58

Itunes doesn't open

Hello, I just purchased a nano (4th generation) iPod, the manual tells me that iTunes will open automatically when I plug the iPod in, that didn't oc...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
Anonymous User

Upgrading to the newst itunes version..

Hello, ahhhh ok. soooo. the laptop I have all my music on is not connected to the internet at this time..and it having a hard time getting connected....

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
elton90

Open itunes

Hello, I,m trying to open my iTunes folder but keep getting" file iTunes library cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes"....

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
jak58

Itunes 8.1 problem.

Hi guys, I never used to have problems with iTunes, but since I downloaded the most recent version (8.1), it won't open properly. Each time I try to ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
Natasha_P

Installing itunes 8

Solved

Hello, IMaybe this will help someone. I couldn't get i tuners 8 to install, it said I need quicktime which I had. I searched forever for these tips...

8 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
leadoffdouble

Itunes to cd

Hello, I have an ipod and recently transfered all my CD's to it they are now also on my computer in itunes. My question is can I burn these back to...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2009 by
Dors

Itunes problem please answer quick!!

Alright. i had about 700 songs on my iTunes library... After that something weird happens all the music dissappeared.. it's still on my computer but i...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2009 by
aznkidkiller

Intalling itunes

Hello, i have pc xp when i download the itunes i cant open it from the shortcut ,is there but it seems like it never was installed is the version 8 a...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2009 by
ckerblo

Itunes 8

Hello, i downloaded itunes 8 as i bought a shuffle and it asked to update the version of itunes i had. i also have an ipod that was working fine with...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
jackoz

I can`t down load itunes

Hello, I`m having problems downloading itunes when i click on download my computer says security wont let me down load but every other program i downl...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2009 by
angela

Itunes

Hello, i have just downloaded itunes8 from apple site and the problem was i did not know what application to choose or open in order to start installa...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
samoutoz
Results 451 - 500 out of a total of 521