The discussions

Ipod nano 3rd gen. not recognized in itunes 9

Hi everyone! My ipod (3rd gen. nano, 4GB) is no longer recognized in itunes 9.1. I use Windows XP. What I did already (followed all instruction...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Ipod wont sync with itunes

I had windows 7 installed on my computer and the music files got renamed and or moved and now my ipod wont sync with itunes. I hadn't backed up my so...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
jakura

My itunes store won't work right

Closed

i have just upgraded my itunes to version 9 and my itunes store has stopped working right. i have done all the things suggested and nothing changed. i...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
scottyyy

Where has my itunes library gone

After the last iTunes update to iTunes9, my old iTunes library has disappeared, when my iPod is plugged in, it says that my iPod is sycned with anothe...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
Suyin

Itunes account

How do I use one itunes account with a credit on it to purchase apps and songs between 2 ipods Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
Geek Fail

How to reinstall itunes

Hi. I have a Toshiba Satellite, which runs on Windows Vista. I tried installing the updated Itunes - it deleted the Itunes files I had - And it didn't...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
Bourasfilm

Help itunes wont read my ipod

Hello, my name is Noah and my ipod doesnt show up as a device on itunes what should i do please help i have itunes cards but i cant use them!!! do you...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2010 by
kyle

Back the songs from ipod to itunes

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.8 hi.pls help me.how to burn the songs from ipod to cd?tnx

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

64 bits and itunes

I can't get iTunes to work on my 64 bit computer. Help!

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

If i upgrade my itunes to 9.0 does it delete?

Solved

Hi, Um, i dont have a ipod anymore, but my friend wants me to download songs to her ipod & i tried but wheni plugged it into my laptop a message popp...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Megan

The folder itunes cannot be found or created

Hello, I recently moved all my music from one external hard drive to another. When I unplug the old hard drive the itunes wont load and a warning say...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
cj

Importing non itunes music to computer

Hello, i just got a new computer and downloaded itunes on it. I tried putting my songs I got from my old computer from my itouch into my new computer...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
zebulon

Itunes question

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could please tell me how many itunes accounts i can have on one credit card?? thank you

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Connect to itunes

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

Itunes

Solved

Hello, hi im shoemate and i have been having a problem with itunes like 3 days ago it been stop working it makes it go blue and the the loading sig...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

Itunes

My itunes will not let me put my app's on my dads old iphone, i channged it to an itouch but it still wont work...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Lost my itunes

Hello, I had a virus and had to reformat the computer. I thoght that once created the itune is a self supported and existing program that wouldn,t ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
Lorand

Itunes issue

Hello, I have a Windows Vista PC with four users set up. When one user has iTunes open on their screen, I get this error message, even though I'm NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Itunes

Hello, I have an older version of the itunes, I need to download itune 9.0 so that i can upload songs on my ipod touch. Once i download it will it ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Daniel

Itunes not running on vista 32 bit

Hello, I saved i tunes to my laptops (vista 32 bit), however when i click on run to install it, it doesnt do anything. And then im back to clicking ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Ipod using itunes

Hello, So I just recently got all my songs back after my computer crashed. i have an Ipod touch and when I plug it into my laptop or home computer my...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Itunes problems

Hello, I accedently put itunes into recycle bin. All of the songs have been deleted from itunes and my music. But it did not delete from Windows Me...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Can't install itunes

Hello, I am trying to install itunes but it keeps saying the folder path 'johnemachine' contains an invalid character. What is that and what can i do...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

I cant install itunes

Hello, By accident when i was trying to clean out my files.i accidently uninstalled Quicktime , so my itunes stopped working.I uninstalled everything...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Plz help me in installing itunes

Hello, when i downloaded itunes 9,it displayed a page saying thank u 4 downloading.what to do then??????????? please help me to install it..............

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Do not have a security image code on itunes

Hello, i have just bought an apple ipod, i am trying to register on their registration form, at the end of the form they ask to enter as security ima...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Itunes error 2001

Hello, when I try to purchase a song, get "unknown error (2001)" message. What to do?

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Songs on ipod to itunes.

Hello, How do I put the songs that are on my ipod onto itunes? I had to re-install itunes to my computer so my songs are off itunes. P.S. It says...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Ipod touch wont connect to itunes!

Hello, my ipod touch was working perfectly, then it suddenly stopped working, it wont connect to the computer, itunes, charger, etc. It just shows an...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Itunes

Hello, Im really having trouble downloading itunes!!! It lets me download it but when i click to start it with quick time it says error cant find %...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Itunes install

Hello, I have just bought a new 8gb ipod touch. I have tried too install itunes so i can sync the ipod but I just can't install it. Can anyone tell ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
techhead

Installing itunes 9

Hello, Just wanted to say thank you for the idea of renaming the file it is saved to, that allowed it to install. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Can't put sandisk music onto itunes.

Hello, how do I put the music from my SanDisk 8gb on to my itunes?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Win 32 error on itunes

Hello, I want to install itunes on my new laptop, but it tells me that the downloaded file has an error and that it is not a Win 32 application. My ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Itunes

Hello, i am having some issues trying to itunes download itunes because i download it then when the download gets nearly there it says abort,retry,...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Win 32 with itunes and quicktime

Hello, Hello, when i try to install itunes on my computer , an error message say " itunes is not a valid program win 32 " please help me ! quicktime...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
harn ee

Itunes

Solved

Heyy. I'm trying to download Itunes on my computer and it downloads but then when i try to open it, it says i need quicktime. I know I have quicktime ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
C.Smith(:

Cannot upload itunes version 9 on window 7

Hello, I cannot download itunes 9 on a dell netbook (mini 10v) running window 7. The download never complete and stop at 70% (61mb of 88) I'm u...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2010 by
closeup22

Icant install itunes to my computer

hey ive tried to instal itunes 8 or 9 and it runs and installs but towards the end it reads "

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Using itunes store o n my windows vista pc

Hello, i downloaded the newst itunes for my computer so i can use my ipod touch. on my itunes gift voucher it says to go on to itunes store. when i ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

Can't find itunes

Can Somebody please help me! i recently got a new laptop it has windows vista and i went to download itunes following the link of the apple website...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

My itunes won;t open on my computer

Hello, my itunes store will not open at all everytime i try to open it it says it has a problem and needs to close i just downloaded it and now it wo...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
vivianli108

Ipod touch not recognised by itunes

Hello, The last few days has seen my ipod touch not being recognised by iTunes. Today a message kept coming up on iTunes saying "This ipod cannot be ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Itunes wont open!

Hello, iv formatted my laptop, iv download itunes lastest version! i click on the icon on mt desktop! and pow! i get a windows is gathering more info...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
bob

Itunes won't run

Hello, iV'E BEEN HAVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY ITUNES PROGRAM. LATELY I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN MY ITUNES AND SOME MESSAGE THAT ALERTED ME SAID "THE ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Problems installing itunes

Hello, im trying to install itunes but it keeps stopping at 76% could sum1 hkelp me pleas

dancedhall

Itunes

Hello, i got a new ipod which requires itunes 9 which i downloaded but when i go to install it comes up that itunessetup is not a valid windows32...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
jammiedodger

Problem viewing in itunes

Hello, I hav problem viewing my ipod nano in itunes(ver 9.0) when i have once format it. i hav even no driver. but i have read your previous tips but...

LouisSteph

Cant install itunes - any version

Hello, hey all my name is brendan and i have bought a desk top computer and wanted to download intunes for my nano and or iphone. The program seems ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Brendo

Itunes 8 and quicktime 7.5 error message

Hello, My new iTunes 8 with Quicktime 7/5 on my XP was successfully installed a month ago.Suddenly, I can't open iTunes and get a message saying Quic...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2009 by
lisa
Results 351 - 400 out of a total of 521