The discussions

Itunes problem installing

Hello, I am having a problem with installing itunes, whenever it is finished installing every other program on my computer becomes itunes and can...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
JAT9393

Itunes don't recognize ipod

Solved

Hello, I had to take my computer to be worked on. They had reinstall the operating system. After that they reinstalled Itunes and the library but now ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

My itunes won't recognise my ipod

Hello, I'm getting an error message when I plug in my ipod nano 5th generation this is the message. ab ipod has been dectected but could not be identi...

boston.guy22

Itunes could not connect to the itunes store

Hello, OK...I've read the other entries, and have tried it all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I checked the Internet options, and my...

boston.guy22

Connect to itunes from my ipod

Hello, ok how do i connect to itunes from my ipod if it is disabled plzzzzz help! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

boston.guy22

Itunes not updating

hi I updated my ipod touch and i did but it ask me to update my itunes because I have itunes 7. but when i try to update the itunes on my computer it ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

My ipod won't sync with my itunes.

My laptop says ''New found hard ware" so then I ran it like it said and it said "not able to run. invalid hardware" so i do it again after erasing my ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

The verification for itunes store isnt workin

Solved

Hello, im creating an account with itunes store and the last step is connecting....i've been waiting for it to connect for the longest. I don't know ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
BAMA

How do i deactivate itunes from an old laptop

Hello, Does anyone know how I can deactivate iTunes from PC's or Laptops I no longer have? I understand that iTunes allows you to activate up to 5...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Can you copy songs onto itunes?

i don't have itunes, but i want to be able to show what i'm listening to on msn - i have limewire and i've copied all of my songs onto my music folde...

drlootle

Itunes wants to delete my ipod

Hello, i recently tried to download an app that says i need to update my ipod. well, when i went into itunes to do this it said it was going to de...

boston.guy22

Cant downlaod itunes

Hello, WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING IT CANNOT FIND %APPDATA% NETWORK WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD ITUNES 9.2? IT STARTED LIKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND SO I...

boston.guy22

Itunes error

Hello, I am using windows XP SP2 & STATIC IP Network with ISA serverWhen i am going to sign in to itunes store getting an error We could not c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Unable to connect to itunes store

Hello, When i try to connect to the itunes store it keeps telling me that itunes could not connect to itunes store make sure your network connection...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
cobby

Itunes removing applications from iphone when

Hello, iTunes removing applications from iphone when syncing, any one knows how to recover the remvoed application from iphone? Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

How to put free music on a zune w/out itunes

Hello, i have a brand new zune and i dont have i tunes. is there a way to put music on it for free? i have a playlist on myplaylist.com. PLEASE h...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Itunes trouble

Hello, I just bought a new iPod Touch and I downloaded iTunes but it will not open and let me use it to start using my iPod! Anyone know how to he...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Unable to install itunes 9.2

Hello, I'm having problems installing itunes 9.2, at the end of the installation it says unable to install quick time, Itunes requires quicktime. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
Bear

Installing itunes 9

Hello, i am trying to install itunes9 and it keeps telling me something is wrong with installer what do i do and i am using windows xp

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
sam

Uninstalling old itunes from vista

Hello, I am trying to install itunes 9.1 on my computer, vista. I can't delete the old version of iTunes, and it gives me the message the "the ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

Ipod/itunes help

Hello, I need help putting music into my ipod. The only problem is that the music do have in my limewire file is not going anywhere else. Therefo...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

I pod nano is not shown in the itunes

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4 When i pod nano is connected to the pc then its charging. But it is not present in the i tun...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

After itunes upgrade, ipod lost all files.

Hi, I seriously need help. After upgrading (ipod touch 2nd gen.) to 4.0, I lost all songs, videos and photos. I have become impatient and put one albu...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
ralphen

I can't go to itunes store with my ipod touch

Hello, I have a problem with using iTunes with my iPod touch. I tap "iTunes" button in my iPod, and there are just audiobooks and podcasts to down...

ralphen

I have 2 itunes accounts on 1 pc

Hello how do i have 2 itunes accounts on 1 pc every time we access itunes it goes into only one account regardless of which ipod it is ! Configu...

ralphen

Itunes and quicktime player not installing

Hello, i bought a new ipod classic and itunes is not installing....it's so frustrating....somebody please help!!

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
bhanu

Itunes to itunes 9

Hello, im trying to upgrade my old itunes to itunes 9. i click download itunes on the web page then it just goes to a page that says thatnk you for...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Help me install itunes 9.2

Hello, i get halfway through installing itunes 9.2 and it gets stuck and wont download. every other itunes has downloaded fine, but this one wont. is ...

little.jay60

Itunes sound not working from laptop to tv!

Hello, My itunes will just not go through the tv, sound wise. everything else works like youtube and stuff, but itunes doesnt seem to want to play...

little.jay60

My itunes store isn't working properly!

Solved

Haii... i have itunes and it is working properly and everything except when I try to import a cd it starts to import but after it has imported I have...

86 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
ally

Ipod nano not recognized by itunes

Hello, I recently updated my itunes and now my Nano is not recognized, in devices or in itunes. When plugged into my mac, the ipod will charge bu...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
Matts420

Itunes on two computers won't work

Hello, How do I get my iPhone to work with iTunes on two computer Configuration: iPhone / Safari 528.16

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

My itunes is broken and i need some help.

Ok, so My iTunes has never ever been able to open before by clicking on the iTunes. I have always had to go to my music folder and click on a song and...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
TayBay6

Please help me install itunes 9.2

Solved

Hello, I have just downloaded itunes and when I go to run the app it says my itunes.exe is not valid Win32 application. I am confussed there seem...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
rockomsockomrobots

Itunes help

Hello, i am having a problen trying to download itunes for my ipod nano 4th gen and it keeps coming up saying it couldnt make a file in all users or s...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Ipod touch isnt working for itunes 9.2

Hello, i recently downloaded itunes 9.2 which is the most recent version of itunes, and now When i plug my ipod touch in it says this ipod cannot ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Problem with the new itunes 9.2

Hello, I'm having problems being able to add songs to my itunes. It wont let me. I just updated to the new 9.2 itunes biggest mistake ever. Con...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Itunes vista directory location

Hello, Where is the iTunes directory located in Vista ? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.6

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Itunes installer icon

Hello, how to detect the itunes installer on my pc? i have installed it but i want to find the icon of its installer in case i have remove it one tim...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
swapnil g

Help lost itunes on an old computer

Hello, My old computer has given up the ghost. Can I download a new iTunes on too my new computer? and can my library of tunes be downloaded strai...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
Jkaeelwes

Apple application support not found itunes 9

I have tried everything to fix this problem, but everytime I download iTunes 9, I always end up with an error about Apple Application Support not foun...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
christina

Itunes help

Hello, how can you connect to itunes from another computer in the same house Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Itunes problem

Hello, itunes in my ipad doesnt work...i cant download some website like facebook...yahoo messenger...it says that safari doesnt allow..what can i d...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
closeup22

Itunes

Hello, When I hit the "download" button on itunes, the window automatically closes without any response. can someone help me?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Itunes wont open

Hello, My itunes won't open everytime i try to open it, the agreement form pops up and when i hit accept my computer reads the the file may be loc...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2010 by
dist.urbd

Itunes 9 installation failure

Solved

Hello, everytime I try to install itunes 9 I get this error message when it says Publishing Product Information. the message reads like this: An erro...

21 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Scarlett

Error msg with installing itunes

Solved

Hello, I keep getting the following message when trying to install the latest version of itunes: "There is a problem with this Windows Installer pac...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
Ruhi

Itunes ,quicktime

Hello, I'm having a lot of grief upgrading my iTunes+QuickTime,I bought an iPad and want to sync it with I tunes before I fly overseas tonight ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Install itunes error

Hello, When trying to install itunes i get an error message...The system administrator has set policies to prevent this application...how do i f...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01

Itunes installation problem

Hello, I just bought a new iPod Nano,but I deleted iTunes awhile ago. However, the program still exists on my computer, but it doesn't appear when...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
ash_perez01
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 521