The discussions

Recover hacked and deleted e mail account please!

Hello, My name is Kenny. So I locked my self then I think it got hacked and they deleted my account. Everything I used it linked to it. There is n...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot password System Configuration: iPhone / UC Browser 10.9.1.998

Ambucias

Login with new phone number

Hello, Due to certain reason I have changed my phone number but i could not login with new number. Sincé 8 months ago i have used to login with my o...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, i dont know my gmail password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Sbcglobal.net email access

Yesterday, i received a message that my server could not be accessed. Today I cannot even access my email. I have an sbcglobal.net email address and I...

Ambucias

Restart my previous version

Hello, start my previous Yahoo mail by mistake its feature have change so pls re continue my previous version account of yahoo mail

BunoCS

Restore my friend's yahoo account

Hello, hi Yahoo cares May I restore my friend's yahoo account to accest with my yahoo account due to forgot password? System Configuration: iP...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

gmail forget pasword...how can reset

Yahya

Need to change phone number

Hello, No longer have the phone number on yahoo mail and forgot pass word need to change number to reset password System Configuration: Android...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
afdahmovies

Backup email isn't receiving the password reset request

Hello, sir. I forgot my password for one of my yahoo emails and i went with the steps to reset the password and told them to send the request to my b...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

How to recover gmail account without mobile phone

Closed

My phone was taken by an ex-boyfriend and now I can't access my gmail account. How can I recover my gmail account?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Unable to sign into gmail and dont have recovery cellphone

Good day I have lost my recovery cellphone a year ago, i have been using my gmail on my new cellphone, but when i try to access my gmail account on...

Ambucias

Yahoo email recovery

I changed my mobile number and my yahoo email account was setup to receive the access code. I'm not able to get into my account. Is there any other wa...

Ambucias

Forgot id and password to yahoo mail

I still have the same phone but forgot id and password to yahoo acount

Ambucias

How to recover original email account

My phone was hacked and I deleted my original account the email address I set my account up was Years ago is not active anymore please help I want my...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my gmail account ***@*** hacked m that gmail account was very important of mylife it's join to my facebook account and mobile legends ba...

Ambucias

Forget password don't have alternative email account working

I want to open my Gmail account

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my password was hack in i need my gmail password can u help please GOD BLESS YOU System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.90

Ambucias

Password recovery

What is my gmail password?

Ambucias

Forgot old hotmail password

Hello, i could not remember my password, set up another account because I thought I had to on outlook, now I can't get the important info off my old...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hi me i forgot my yahoo password and the need account key and i change my mobile number can you help me please?

Ambucias

Hello, I had forgotten my yahoomail login password & security answers and also had changed my phone number. How do i log in/change my password? Pl...

Ambucias

How can i change my password to my gmail changed phone number

How can I change my password to my Gmail if I have changed the phone number on the account

Ambucias

Can't login to orkut.. wanted some of my pics

Hello, Can't login to orkut.. Wanted some of my pics.. Wat to do System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

Forgot email password

Sir My emill not open my email password mobile number loss but no open Now can you help me * @*** System Configuration: Android ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

i have tried all the recovery options for my yahoo mail but i havent updated my info in a while therefore i cant use my cell phone number and dont hav...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello Dear sir I forget my gmail password

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

I forgot my password and the recovery phone number is no longer valid how can I access my gmail account?

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2017 by
BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

I need to add my gmail account to this device but cant remember my password.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo does not recognize my password and i have changed my cell

Hello, My email is ***@***. I cannot log in with the password I always used. I have changed my cell phone number and I can't log in. My new cell numbe...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, My email is pulitos ***@*** I forgotten password please. Send it to ***@ Gmail.com System Configuration: Android / Android Browser 537.36

Ambucias

Forgot password and hp numbers that are not used anymore

Solved

Please can help me to open yahoo account ,, i forgot the password and phone number on the list it is unused or lost

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery mail password

Hello, Iforgot my gmail password and i also forgot recovery email password how can i get back my account System Configuration: iPhone / UC Brow...

Ambucias

Could not log in different phone

Hello, I could not remember my password in gmail. The recovery phone and email are updated but could not receiver my account. I just changed my ...

RandallWells

Change my recoveryphone

Hello, Hi System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

pintu basak

Recover my gmail account

Hello my account is not running what happend

shahzad hussain

Hello, Can't figure out my yahoo password due me having a new number... How do I reset my yahoo password? System Configuration: Android / Ch...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

hi kindly help me some one hacked my gmail account and he changed it password phone number and all security here is my account * @gmail.c...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I have forgotten my gmail com password.i try all password i had in my mind but no use.so recovery my password System Configura...

Ambucias

How to retrieve deleted mails?

Hello, how to recover deleted mails from 2008 onwards? System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hi iwant to recovery my account Please my account is been hack myacount is `housewhotelay´please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome...

Ambucias

Gmail hacked, no access to security number and email

Hello, My email was made by my boyfriend, hence the security number and email belongs to him. When we broke up, he changed my password. I can't...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, I want to change my password because my gmail account password was changed by someone

Ambucias

Account being hacked

Hello, My account has been hacked by someone on 23rd july morning and the hacker has changed the password and recovery phone number please help me...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and change mobile number

Hello, Forgot password and change mobile namper System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

Forgot password and have new number & phone

Hello, I have forgotten my password and changed my number a log time ago but had the same phone and app well now I've gotten a new phone an trying t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Need to recover password

Hello, I need to recover my old password for my email account. Haywood Collins 337 at gmail.com System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.288...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Closed

Hlo someone hack my gmail account plz solve the issue

Ambucias

Gmail account help

Hello, friend please help me my gmail.account

Ambucias

Recovery

I no longer have access to my ***@*** the phone that was registered was lost can you please help me get back into my email

Ambucias
Results 6701 - 6750 out of a total of 19,879