The discussions

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I was forgot my gmail password but I remember my recovery mobile phone number. How I could do? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Change mobile number

Hello, I moved from Jordan to Turkya .I need to change mobile number in account security from Jordan number by Turkya number. MOBILE NUMBER OF JO...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

i was unwell for some months, now i have forgotten my yahoo password]. The cell no longer in service, other email password also I forgotten. pls le...

Ambucias

Cannot access yahoo e-mail account

Dear Sir/Madam: I know I used to have an e-mail address, and I know what it is. But now, for some reason, it does not work. Why?? My old addres...

Ambucias

Recover deleted emails from trash

Do I have to do this in the browser or can i retrieve the permanently deleted emails from my gmail app? System Configuration: Android / Samsung...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I don't remember my password on my Yahoo number from my cell phone I change my phone number and it is my account I can send you my ID please ...

Ambucias

Cannot login

Hello, Before I was in nepal then after that came malaysia So now I want login in my new device but still Cannot google verifying cod but my o...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello,sir ir madam i forgot my gmail password please help me i use this accout from 4 year some thing but i want to rest my password when i do this so...

Ambucias

Gmail password forgotten

Hello, Sir my gmail password forgot so you.May kindly rectified the same and thanking you System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

Ambucias

Forgot password; recovery phone and email no longer work

Hello, I cannot remember my password. When I go to help, it wants my recovery email which is no longer in effect, and/or my recovery phone numbe...

Ambucias

I loss my gmail password that why i can change my password

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.2.8.945I change my gmail password

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, I can't access my yahoo account. I lost my old phone number and yahoo wants to verify my account thru my old number,before I can access ...

Ambucias

Password recovery

Hello, i no longer have access to to the recovery email address but when the account was created i d security question cant that help me Syste...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my gmail account hacked and recovery email and phone number is changed what can I do please help. Sahil

Ambucias

Forgotten password

I have forgotten my password] to this account. I have had this account for many years, and since then my phone numbers has changed. I need help to get...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password lost recovery phone number

i forgot my gmail password and i lost recovery phone no pls how i get new password my gmail is ***@gmail.com

Ambucias

Locked out of my yahoo account, cant sign in using my pass word.

Today I log on yahoo.com to open my email. It would not let me use my password to log in. It was sending text to a phone I no longer have. I lost my c...

Ambucias

Recover gmail account

Hello, I cannot recover my gmail account. Please help. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Change number

Hello, I want to change my number on my yahoo mail account,my previous number, +393510389456.i lost iy, I want to change it to this so that I will b...

Ambucias

Change number of yahoo account

Hello, I want to change my number on my yahoo mail account,my previous number, 09288634601.I lost it, I want to change it to this so that I will be ...

Ambucias

Change password and add new telephone number to yahoo

Hello, I need a. New password n add new telephone number to my yahoo account System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Update

Hello, Cant get in my account #change i have a new phone # and i forgot my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Not able to attach file over 500kb in gmail

Hello, I am not able to attach file beyond 500kb in gmajl from 5 days. Tried everything but nothing worked. Please help System Configuratio...

ac3mark

Forgot gmail password

I forgot my password for my Google account can you help me set a new password please

Ambucias

Snapchat won't work need google service

Hi my Snapchat won't work is saying I need google service from XXXX

ac3mark

Resetting my gmail password without the telephone

Hello, I am trying to access my Gmail account without having the telephone that was linked to it. I was held victim by gang members in hilltop in T...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
ac3mark

Problem with my mobile

Hello, My mobile doesn't want to send emails all are failing. System Configuration: Tizen / SamsungBrowser 1.1

ac3mark

My password failed

Hello, I can not access my email even though my password is correct System Configuration: iPhone / UC Browser 10.7.3.808

Ambucias

Gmail hacked stolen by thief ex girlfriend

Hello, My brother in law had his LG tablet stolen by a ex girl friend who lied an keep him high ..he's now with family going to rehab.. She stole a...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

My account gmail account was hacked

Help me please my old google account was hacked and my recovery gmail and phone number was changed. ***@gmail.com is my email in that old account. Hel...

xpcman

How to change my yahoo mobile number

Hello, yahoo wants to send a code to my old number to verify ,but the phone number now belongs to someone else ,how to i reset my phone number ...

Ambucias

Recover deleted gmail emails

I HAVE PERMANENTLY DELETED SOME VERY IMPORTANT G-MAIL MESSAGES FROM MY ACCOUNT. CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RETRIEVE THESE MESSAGES? THEY HAVE BEE...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

I forgot my login details

Hi There I forgot my gmail account password and I tried to change the password but I can't and even to recover it.Can you please help me please.

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

my gmail password is not memorise and recover email is not memorise

themorgan

Access gmail account

Hello, Sir.plz enable my Google account I used in two year this account I have played station and my all friends this mail plz open.i read term an...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2017 by
xpcman

Yahoo password lost

Hello, This my ***@*** I have password but no open becuase i changed phone nunber and country Please help System Configuration: Android / Ch...

Ambucias

Lost gmail password

how to gat my gmail password my new id of gmail ***@*** plz sean my id

Ambucias

Recover permanent deleted emails

Hello, Dear Sir, wright now i am in bis problem due to some mail. i was delete my mail from my mail id ***@*** on dt 15-feb-2017 exced...

Ambucias

Create a new gmail password

New password can create for future purposes

Ambucias

Lost yahoo password

Hello, i am rohit rai i loos may yahoo mail p sword email id ***@*** old mb no also closed System Configuration: Windows / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, My Google account is not open and I forget my password] but this process is not success so please need help with me System Configur...

Ambucias

Gmail password changed

Hello, this is my id...now someone change the password..how can i back my id,,please help me. @***

Ambucias

I have lost my password of family and recover number unknown

Hello, I have list my password of Google account and also recovery number is unknown plz help me to get back my id plz System Configuration: A...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, some hack my gmail account help pizza I need that account very ***@*** is my hack acvount

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Managing a second gmail account

Hello, I have a gmail account but want to create another for business purposes. how can I do this and not confuse the 2 at log in. System Conf...

Ambucias

Recover yahoo mail password

Can you please help me recover may yahoomail password

Ambucias

Forgotten password & security question

Hello, Sir/mam I have forgotten my yahoo passwords and security question.please help.for a long time I didnt use my id. Regards bilal khan yousaf ...

Ambucias

Need to recover my email account

Need to recover my emai account

Ambucias

Is snapchat free?

Hi can i get in Snapchat for free

Ambucias

How to recover my gmail password

Hello how to recover my gmail password my phone just rebooth an i cant get pass my google account System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias
Results 6651 - 6700 out of a total of 19,881