The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hi, I'm Julius Lapi. I forgot my yahoo password and unable to access my emails. My alternative email and phone number registered is no longer in use...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail. password recovery

I have a new phone and number and have forgotten the password to my Gmail account I have set up an account on my new phone but I need my account how c...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello My name is jayson mabale my gmail account been hacked by someone because its have high level in coc it is town hall 10. PS:sorry for wrong g...

Ambucias

My sim has been stolen

Hello, my phon and sim card has been stolen.can uou help me?/

Ambucias

Mobile number change

Hello, movie number change

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2017 by
themorgan

Trying to download windows live mail

trying to down load windows live mail- message says I can't- must be connected to internet- but I am connecred

xpcman

Gmail app not syncing

Hello, My Gmail app is not working properly and telling waiting for messages for long time and not syncing so plzz help me to find out the way to so...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail mobile number changed

I am trying to access my yahoo mail but my recovery phone number is incorrect I do not have a recovery email on the account so I am unable to receive ...

Ambucias

Recovery phone number no longer exists

Hello, my recovery phone # no longer exists System Configuration: Windows / Edge 14.14393

Ambucias

Lost my emails from saturday

Lost my emails fro m Saturday

Ambucias

New phone and new number, i forgot my password.

Solved

Hello, How do I change the phone number and phone for my Gmail account that I have, plus I forgot the password. Is there anyway that you can help...

Ambucias

I lost my mobile number & forgot password

I know my email id but forgot my password and also lost my mobile number, how to open my account.

Ambucias

Forgot password and security question

Hello, how can I retrieve my password to my Yahoo account if I forgot my password and security question System Configuration: Android / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Facebook account blocked

Hello, Respected team My face book AC has-been bloked and I forgotten my password how can I access my AC agai System Configuration: Android /...

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo mail

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.4.2.995cannot get ba k in my yahoo mail my old phone was lost got a new one and it keeps ...

Ambucias

Cannot access my email from our local library

i cannot access my email from our local library or our colledge library since nyou changed my em ail. you keep telling me to get number from my text....

Ambucias

Please reset the phone number of this account

Hello, Hi System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Lost my emails from my ipad but not my phone

Lost my emails from my ipad but not my phone

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Performed accidental factory reset on my phone and i cant remember my password tomy gmail nor yahoo accounts to sign in and unlock my phone i made a n...

Ambucias

Gmail is hacked please reject my gmail

My gmail is hacked please reject my gmail

Ambucias

Need to reset my password

Hello, I need to reset my password and I have NO way of getting into any account even when a code is sent. Can you call me and walk me through it...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked & all recovery option removed

Hello, someone hacked my gmail account and removed all the recovery information how can I get it back? please help me System Configuration: W...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

sir please help me my account ***@*** please help me sir or back my password

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

My gmail account is disabled

Hello, My Gmail account has disabled I want to my account is enabled plz help Me how to enable my account System Configuration: Android / Chro...

Ambucias

My account is disabled please enable my account its very importa

Plz enable my account its very important

Ambucias

Can't login to my gmail account with my device

Ok I got a new phone with new number but now when I tried to login I cant cause i got a message saying that the phone was synchronized before and they...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot the password and alternate email and the mobile stolen

Hello, I forgot the password and alternate email and the mobile stolen System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

I forgot my secondary or alternative account...

Sir, i forgot my alternative account but i know my email and password but yahoo ask for my alternative account for verification? please help ?

Ambucias

Deleted yahoo account

i deleted my yahoo account by mistake as I was receiving a lot of obsene emails and was frightened so I closed it down but I have some emails from my ...

RolandJS

Forgot gmail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have forgotten my password and the mobile number has been changed so I can't receive a text with the code. And I don't know if I'm giving the...

Ambucias

Want my email register

I want my email register

Ambucias

How to recover gmail password?

please help me recover my gmail password?

Ambucias

Help me please to get my gmail id and password

Hello, help me please to get my email id ***@*** & password pls its urgent System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.101

Ambucias

Send the code

Please send the code

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

When click to read my email closed to yahoo come to google.

Hello, when click to read my email closed to yahoo come to google. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.101

Ambucias

I forgot my recovery email and the recovery number

Hello, im azlina. My email is ***@***. last time i changed my pasword and totally forgot it when i try to log in back. I am not using the recovery num...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Hi I m forget my gmail pasword Or recovry phon number plz help me

Ambucias

Changed my iphone number cant seem to get into my yahoo account

Hello, I changed my iphone number I cant see me to get into my acount System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

How to change phone number on my account gmail

Closed

Hello, Good afternoon how to change phone number on my account

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2017 by
Ranu

Forgot yahoo mail password and do not have recovery number

Hello, Can you help me to recover my yahoo account, i forgot the password then my recovery phone number is doesnt exist, how i can i retrieve ...

Ambucias

Reset gmail password

Hello, Hi. it is account. Me. Am reset pasword ples help me System Configuration: iPhone / UC Browser 10.9.1.998

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, how can i access my yahoo id i forget my password and i change my no. System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 60.0.3112.101

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hi, I've been using my email for long time on my phone and forgot the password. I havent had a back up email or phone number.what should I do to ret...

Ambucias

Forgot my id and password

Hello,p.s. Help me to access my yahoomail account i havent try so many times with my paswoord to open my but it doest work.my alter nate account and i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2017 by
Ambucias

Recovery number change

Hello, I lost my previous number,,so how can i change my number in my iphone? As a recovery number it was System Configuration: iPhone / Safari...

Ambucias

Unable reset my gmail i'd password

Dear Team I unable reset my gmail I'd password..kindly urgent support here Mobile ***

Ambucias

Need to reset my password

Hello, please help me out by changing my registe phone to the new phone so that i can get my email back.

Ambucias

How to acces yahoo mail

Hello,my name is oladele adekeye and i was wondering how i could recover my yahoomail account? I have forgortten my username and my passwoord confirat...

xpcman

Can i create another email address using same details

Hello, Can i create another email dress using same details? System Configuration: Android / Chrome 59.0.3071.125

xpcman

How to recover emails in inbox and trash

Solved

Hello, Sir My mail id is ***@***. by mistake the overall msgs in inbox trash msgs are deleted. how can i get that. please give solution System...

Joehan jovita
Results 6501 - 6550 out of a total of 19,875