The discussions

Yahoo mail mistakenly changed the code and subsequently forgot

We urgently need access to the internet at my company, because I mistakenly changed the code and subsequently forgot. I didn't leave a phone number o...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset password and mobile number

Hello, Hello good afternoon I have my account name is ***@*** I have forget my password and i already change my mobile number so please help me...

Ambucias

I want to know my secret question.

Hello, i just want you to sent my code to my number in this own number of mine in philippines , because my number in malaysia was not probably...

Ambucias

To reset my gmail password

Hello, Sir i want to reset my gmail password. I've forgot my password, therefore i would like to ask how to reset it. Thank u System Configuration...

Ambucias

Forgetting password

Hello, Hello... I forgot the password and security question answer and and I changed my phone number year ago.. I did Chang the pass word on Dec 16 ...

Ambucias

Need help getting back to my email

Hello, How do I reset my yahoo password I don't remember password and I don't have the number on the account anymore or anyway to get in my email ...

Ambucias

How to recover my recovery mobile number

Hello, I know my Google account password but account is asking for verification forgot my recovery number and emaild... Can anyone please help me in...

Ambucias

How to recover an email

How do I recover my email if I don't have the access to the number on file anymore

Ambucias

I forgot new password created for my gmail account

Hello, I forgot new password created for my gmail account 9 days ago.I don't have recovery email added to my account.Only thing I have is my phone ...

Ambucias

Can't access my account

Hello Good day I am have trouble for weeks now signing into my yahoo account. My password is not going in and my recovery questions are different....

Ambucias

Want to know my secret question.

Closed

Hello, I just wan't to know my secret question in gmail thank you for your own consideration.

TrowaD

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello I cannot connect to my old number for my password for Yahoo please help me

ahmad

Forgot password and don't have recovery mobile number

Hello My yahoo was signed in on the mail app (not the yahoo app) on my iphone but when i've repeatedly tried to log in on my computer with failed att...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password and security questions

Hello, forget my yahoo account password & security answer please help System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 51.0

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, My name is chandre. I added this email a long time ago but my deleted by moderator simcard is lost. I am now struggling to get my password ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Please I forgot my password please help to recover it thanks System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

Ambucias

My email has been hacked

Hello, My email has been hacked and it's recovery phone number has been changed. Pls give me suggestions what I have to do. ***@***

Ambucias

i have lost my password and i have attempted a few times to log in and the mobile number used is no longer in USE and I have no idea how to recover th...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery phone number not available

Hello, I have forgot my password at yahoo.com and my recovery phone no which i have registered is not accessible now.how can i sign in as i don't h...

Ambucias

My gmail is lost

Solved

pls help.my acc is lost.pls recover my gmail removed by moderator@gmail.com is my lost gmail acc. pls recover me.pls reply me new password

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my password to sign in please help thank you System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

I forgot my gmail password and security questions

Closed

I forgot my Gmail password and security questions and also I have no recovery activ mobile no and email id

rabinsahu

Email personal information

Hello, I need to change my personal information on my yahoo email address. The instructions says to sign in to my yahoo account. Does this mean to ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Alternate email account

Hello, I have a yahoo account with an older alternate email account. My password is current, but my alternate email changed (same company, but diff...

Ambucias

Yahoo security questions

Solved

Hello, Dear gents Kindly i m seeking your help to access my yahoo mail, i forgot the password however through security questions i answered the fir...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo email password..

Hello, I am ashis kumar karmaker,I forget my yahoo emil password,so please provide my emai password.. System Configuration: Android / Android Brows...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and i lost my recovery #

Hello, System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 10.10.8.820Hello, Gud aft. I forgot my password And i lost my reco...

Ambucias

Old gmail account registration

Hello, I want to register my old Gmail account but i don't know my account password please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.292...

Ambucias

Forgot password and security question answar

Hello, Please help me I forgot my yahoo mail password and questions answar please help me My phone no removed by moderator System Config...

Ambucias

Yahoo account

Hello, i have forgotten my yahoo password (***@***). please forward the password to the following alternative yahoo address. @***i set up the ya...

Ambucias

Have a new phone

Hello, Can I use this email address to recover my password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Yahoo account recovery

I have my Yahoo id but forgot the password and cannot sign in. The recovery phone has been disconnected and there is no recovery email. Can anyone h...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Password has changed pls help

Hello, My Gmail account has changed can u please tell me the new password System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.121

BunoCS

Blocked hotmail account for 30 days

Solved

Hello, My Hotmail has been blocked since 28th February 2014. It stated that it will be for 24 hours. However I still cannot access it. I am goin...

42 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2017 by
agrons

Recovery of gmail password recovery number changed

Hello, i forgeted my gmail password, i know the recovery mobile number but unfortunately that mobile no is not registerd on my id card and that mobi...

Ambucias

Hello, please help me regarding to my password and i lost my cellphone so i didnt access my old number thank you god bless System Configu...

Ambucias

How to change my phone number linked to my yahoo account

Hello, I need to know how to change my phone number linked to my yahoo account without logging in I don't have access to old mobile number for code ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and secret question

Hello, i forgot my answer to my security question and my phone number changed is there another way to recover my email password System Configur...

Ambucias

Recover trash deleted gmail's from 2-13-17 to 2-26-17

Hello, I inadvrtantly deleted my Gmail's to trash from 2-13 to 2-26-17.and would like to recover them please. System Configuration: Android / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello,I am deep dad I have lose my doc I'd password pls back my password and pls help

Ambucias

Forgot my mobile number

Hello, I forget my mobile number because I change my mobile number last year on September.,please help me,,thanks System Configuration: System ...

Ambucias

Forgotten yahoo password and recovery phone no longer in use

Hello, I can no longer acces my yahoo account as I have forgotten my password and the recovery phone number is no longer in use. I will remember sec...

Ambucias

Forget gmail password and lost recovery phone number

I forget my gmail id password and lost recovery phone number also. How I can reset my gmail password and again login my gmail.Plz Help me to login my...

Ambucias

Forgotten gmail-password

I forgot my gmail password and i lost my recovery mobile number also How can i reset my gmail pls help me as soon as possible THANKS System Configu...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2017 by
coucou

I can't remember my password or my second security question

Hello, My name is solo ***@*** please help me answer my security question number 2 or please help me what's resetting my password for my old Yahoo a...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, I forgot my Gmail password so plz help me to recover my password

Ambucias

Recover gmail password

Hello, I want to recover my gmail password immediatly pls System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I forgot my password email, I changed my phone number, please can you help me.my address can't open is it. ***@*** I m waiting for ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password tied to former employer phone

Hello, I can't get in my email since I attached it to my FORMER employment's phone. I was assigned a company phone, set up my already existing gmail...

Ambucias

I forgot my password

I forgot my password and I no longer have the phone number on my account. And I give them a different email to get the code and they say can't say it'...

Ambucias
Results 8251 - 8300 out of a total of 19,879