The discussions

E mail verification

Yahoo want to verify me but my e mail with Comcast no longer exists, and when I press e mail is not valid nothing happens. Thank you so much

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2017 by
Ambucias

I know my password but i cannot login due to lost phone

Hi everyone, Please help me sign in to my account. I know my password but I cannot login. Yahoo says they "noticed some unusual account activ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I lost my ***@*** account passward and my recovery phone no also lost please help me. thanks... System Configuration: Android / UC Bro...

Ambucias

Not able to sign in gmail

Hello, As my gmail account was syncro there was nt such need of remembering password... my recovered numb n I'd hv been changed plz help Syst...

Ambucias

Gmail

Hello, plz System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 58.0.3029.96

3 replies Last reply on 27 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo email forgot password and recovery number

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password. Also I had to sell my Mobil number and I can't remember the security questions please help me what can I do...

Ambucias

Samsaung gt e1200y reset code

Closed

Hello, samsaung gt e1200y reset code System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 58.0.3029.110

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, forget password for ***@*** Please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

Ambucias

Disabled account

Hello, I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only been using ...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail change number

I cant access my account because i changed my number. The security numer listed is inactive. What should i do to fix this.

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Please solve my problem

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Deleted gmails

Hello, I had emails that were over 30 days old and Gmail deleted them. How do I get them back? I already went through the options outlined on th...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello please I have forgotten my Gmail password can you help me please?

Ambucias

Whatsup

How to download whatsup ?

Ambucias

I don't know what was my account

Hi I have problems on my account

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Combining email accounts in yahoo

I am trying to move my old yahoo account over to my new account. I have forgotten my old password. How do I recover my old email account and message...

ac3mark

Yahoo acct asking me the name of my favourite uncle

Hello, I can't log in to my yahoo acct asking me the name of my favorite uncle

ac3mark

I lost my recovery mobile

I forgot my gmail password and I lost my recovery mobile no also how can I restart my gmail account again please help me as soon as possible.

ac3mark

How do i access my security question for yahoo mail

how do i access my security question for yahoo mail my account got compromised and i need to retrive some important emails can't get in with passwords...

ac3mark

Unable to access my hotmail account

My email account ***@*** is not accessible to me currently. I have send a good few requests to gain access and still with no access. I have many ema...

Asuso

Gmail id does not work

Hello, System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 11.3.0.950Sir my gamil id does not work no recovery pls check my gmail id i want to get ba...

Ambucias

Forgot my password, recovery mobile number and my another email

Hello, Please help me i forgot my password, another email and also my recovery mobile number please please help me System Configuration: Andr...

Ambucias

Change mobile no

Hello, i change mobile phone & also new handphone..how can i change mobile no ay yahoo mail instead i not using that mobile no that i'm register a...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, i forgot my gmail passwords but i remember my phone number . this number is sometime use for 2 step code . my forgot passwords g mail is ***@**...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello my gmail account is hacked and the person has changed my email address and password .please help me recover it . Its my humble request to find i...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

gmail id:(removed by moderator@gmail.com) this is my another and very important account... but unfortunately I was foregate password in that account.....

Ambucias

Gmail log in problem

Hello, please help me to open my ***@***.

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

I got a new phone and loss control of my account please help i have alot in my back up don't know my pass word. I made a new account but need to reco...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Someone have hack in my gmail account and I well like you to help me to get it back please System Configuration: Android / Chrome 30.0.0...

Ambucias

Gmail password recovery

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83 Hi good eve my gmail password is forgot please help me back my forgotten password...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and secret questions

Hello, I forget my password and secret questions.please what can I do?

Ambucias

Recover trash deleted email

Hi, I have already asked the 1st 2 questions and then signed in, that's why i'm here, It told me to go to my gmail and enter a code to complete this, ...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

My ex fiance has hacked my Gmail and changed my verification phone and email to his email and phone so I can't even recover it that way. I've spoken t...

ac3mark

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Closed

Hello, forgot my gmail password and I lost my recovery mobile number also. How can I reset my gmail account again. Please help me as soon as pos...

Ambucias

Help me to login my mail

Hello, hope you will fine.. i have around 10 years old yahoo account. i prepare in Cyprus that account.after few year back i transfer in gulf OMAN s...

Ambucias

Gmail account recovery

Hello, I'm seeking for a help,that I forget my account password and even lost my phone number.so what or how can I recovery my Gmail password.

Ambucias

Forgot password and don't have the phone number to the account

I no longer have the phone number to my yahoo email and forgotten the password. How can I change the password without the phone number?

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2017 by
ac3mark

I forget my gmail pasword

Hello, I forget my gmail pasword System Configuration: Android / Chrome 35.0.1916.141

ac3mark

I no longer have access to whatever phone

Hello, Hello, my name is I have forgotten my password and I no longer have access to whatever phone I put on file. Someone stole my phone over the we...

ac3mark

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

Hello, Please help me to recover it. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

BunoCS

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my gmail account ***@***, hacked on 18 Feb 2017 and recovery email and phone number is changed what can i do please help.

BunoCS

Gmail it phone number changed

Hello, gmail it phone number changed System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 53.0

BunoCS

Gmail password forgotten

Hi hello I ve forgot my gmail password please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 43.0.2357.121

BunoCS

Forgot password and recovery mobile

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and I lost my recovery mobile number also. How can I reset my gmail account again. Please help me as soon as p...

Ambucias

Gmail acount disabled

Hello, I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only been using my ...

Ambucias

Change phone number

Hello, I want to replace my new phone number to yahoo account this is my new phone number System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

BunoCS

Miss

Closed

Hello, With new password System Configuration: iPad / Safari 5.1 -- Moreilly

BunoCS

Yahoo password lost

Hello, Lost password, no phone or secret question as set email account 16 yrs ago. Been going in circles for several hours and even set up a new ema...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2017 by
Ambucias

Frontier.com

I currently have a frontier.com address and will not be using frontier phone in the future. Can I continue to us my frontier.com email address on yaho...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

I have another yahoo email and I forget my password can you help me?

Ambucias
Results 7201 - 7250 out of a total of 19,877