The discussions

How to recover my gmail password and i lost my number

Hi I forgot my Gmail password and i forgot my phone number how can i recover my account i need your response as soon as possible thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

New password don't have the same phone number

Hello, I forgot my password, and don't have the same mobile number can I please update so that I may get a code or new password on my new Mobile Ph...

Ambucias

Lost yahoo's email password and security question

Hello, I can not get into my yahoo account. I don't remember my password or security questions. I have a new phone number and need to put this on my...

Ambucias

Can't remember password or security questions

Hello, Please notify me on what I should do. Thank you, Judy Endley System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Recovery gmail account

Hello, Forgot my gmail password and mobile so cant access to my account and when i am trying to sign in it showing google cannot verify account belo...

Ambucias

Recover password

I don't have the same number, that I had when I signed up

Ambucias

Forget yahoo mail password

Hi I forget yahoo password and alternate email and mobile no but i use sem email facebook pls help me beacuse this email id is very old id ***@***

Ambucias

Password does not work my phone number for recovery

Hello, my password does not work my phone number for Recovery will not send a message I'm going to give you both my email and my old phone number the ...

Ambucias

Reset password

Hello, please reset password

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost my phone ho...

Ambucias

Change my password

Hello, hello sir pls u chang my pasward

Ambucias

I want to open old yahoo mail

Hello, How can i open my old yahoo? its been 1 year i cant used my account, when i try yo open i cant access. How can i access the my yahoo mai...

Ambucias

Yahoo account forgot answer to secret question

I can't remember the answer to the question recovering yahoo account account. Can yahoo allow me to access my account based on the answer to my first...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Yahoo mail not access

Dear Sir / Madam, Please request you to open my yahoomail its not working. 1st I signing my user id after its showing 2nd page prove u r not a ro...

Ambucias

How to recover yahoo mail

How can I retrieve my yahoo mail acc!! Herenis the thing. My phone was stolen and been reformatted, so what my my xperia z ultra did was it reset all...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery number

Hello, I lost my Gmail password and recovery mobile no. Also pls help me to reset my account pls send me message on my mobile no. System Config...

Ambucias

Reset password have not logged in for a year

Hello, I am having problem to login my account.I created it a year ago and used it on my facebook account.I never login that id from then.Now i badly...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and lost my phone number

Hello, How can you help System Configuration: Android / UC Browser 10.4.1.565

Ambucias

Need help with account

Hello, i recently for got to update my yahoo info and have changed my number it sends the key to the old number i can not sign in and do not have ac...

Ambucias

Forget password and recovery mail

Hello, sir i forget my password and also forget recovery mail System Configuration: System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My account was hacked yesterday and I couldn't sign it in my phone pls help. System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrom...

Ambucias

Cant access account gmail

Hello, Hi my I'm suspicious that my account has been hijacked, I have difficulty recovering my googlemail because SMS code and linked account does n...

Ambucias

Hello, I fogot my gmail password and lost my recovery mobile plz help me System Configuration: System Configuration: System Configuration: Andr...

Ambucias

Have not logged in login yahoo for two years

Hello, I know my Email address and password, but over two (2) two years I haven't login yet. If I try logging , I can't go through. Please help me log...

Ambucias

Different phone number and locked out of alternative email also

I need to answer the questions but I'm joy grating the optioned though I set them up

Ambucias

How to get back my gmail account with new number

I lost my phone and they want to sent the verafacation to my old phone number and i want them to sent it to this number removed by moderator is this p...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail recovery

Hello, am having trouble longing in into my account I do have my username and my password but it tell me that it will send me a text message or a cal...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, Good afternoon, I forgot my password.Please help me recover my password & continue with Gmail. System Configuration: System Configuration...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Sir Someone hacked my Gmail id because of my COC(Clash Of Clans) Account he changeg my requry password and id please help me sir. my lost g...

Ambucias

Send my gmail password ...

Pls send my gmail password

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Google my account is hack this me i passwerd is change please help me my probaloms is solve please riplay fast,,,, System Configuration...

Ambucias

Can't get to email

Hello, Hello I can't change my password to yahoo cause I can't get to it... I do not have the phone number anymore that it was linked to... and I ca...

Ambucias

Access with my email password

What if my phone has deleted all my account and I have forgotten my email password please help me.

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my acc has benn hacked by my friend and did not giving the password. i try my best but he is notagreed to give me the pw of my gmail acc. h...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hi, I'm kindly asking you to help me solve the problem on my yahoo account with the problem sign in. I changed my phone as well as my mobile number t...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

hello please help me to recover my yahoo mail i forgot my yahoo password i cant recover it because i forgot my password of my alternate yahoo...

Ambucias

Somebody changed my gmail password

Hello, Somebody changed my account password please help me System Configuration: Android / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

hi sir medam i forget my secrect quection so i cant log in my yahoo account my yahoo id ***@***

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My gmail account is ***@*** was hacked, in i want to get back.. Please help me. System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / C...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Hello, Kindly help me in recovering access to my ID ***@***, as i forgot my security question and recovery email ID

Ambucias

How to recover deleted email on gmail

Hello, I am using Gmail and need to recover my deleted one email that is important. I tryed with this guide but still not found it. I am using Web l...

Ambucias

Help recover email

I have been locked out of my email that has everything I need including very important medical information. I changed phones, he have no access to the...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Someone hack my gmail

Hello, Sir, Someone change my gmail account and also my password . Please help me to recover it. System Configuration: Android / Chrome 50.0.2661.8...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

I forget verify code yahoo mail

i have forget my yahoo mail verify code ***@*** yahoo send me verify code this email ***@*** butt this email i also forget so what can i do

Ambucias

I forgot my password and my recovery phone number for my old gmail account please help me

Ambucias

Prequested

Hello, , I can't log in to my Yahoo account. I know my email address and password, although yahoo sign in says 'Sorry, we don't recognize this ema...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello Please help me to recovery my gmail account

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hi my gamil hacked and changed my phone number and change my password how can get my gamil once again thanks

Ambucias

Cannot access gmail

its been two years since i logged onto gmail, i do not remember my password or even have a clue what my last password i even used on there is, i also ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2017 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello sir, good day! My name is Baskaran Munisamy .I'm Malaysia and 46 years old...I had yahoo account since 15 years I guess but I can't accessed as ...

Ambucias
Results 8051 - 8100 out of a total of 19,879