The discussions

How to delete mails deleted from trash 10days back

Hello, How to delete mails deleted from trash 10 days back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgotten information

Hello, I've forgotten my yahoo password and security question answer please can I enter a new recovery gmail/phone number Configuration: iPho...

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

BunoCS

I forgot my gmail password

Solved

Hello, I forgot my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Solved

Hello, plz hlp me i for got my gmail id password plz its my request hlp me

BunoCS

Forgot gmail password

Solved

Hello, I have forgotten my password and mobile number also please tell me,how I can recover my password. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.26...

BunoCS

Please say my password

Please say my password I will not learn my password

Ambucias

Unable to send massages

I have gmail account working well .how should I add yahoo account which must work properly because I am facing sending mail with Yahoo id

Ambucias

Requesting to reopen my gmail id

Hello, i mr bikram panigrahi has opened my account on gmail long time before, my register mobile no was ****** this numbe...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover my gmail account

Pl allow me to recover my gmail account

Ambucias

Recovery of password

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and recovery email ID. Please help me to recovery of password. My email ID : ***@*** Please help me. Thanks ...

Ambucias

Password on my gmail account and also all recovery question

Hello, I forgot my password on my gmail account and also all recovery question because i made it 10 years ago i only know is email address . ema...

Ambucias

Disabled gmail account

Hello, How do I get back my gmail account. This account ie very important for me. So, please help me. I tried many way but I don't get back my accou...

Ambucias

Tell me my gmail password

I don't know my gmail password please tell me my gmail password here it is. ***@*** please

Ambucias

Forgot my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible....

Ambucias

Yahoo account deactivated, but i still have access.

Hello, I deactivated my yahoo account, but it's still allowing me to access and send, receive emails. how can I delete so there's no access? ...

15 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Don't know gmail password and recovery email

Please help me * @gmail.com account I don't know password and recovery email

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Sir i have forgoten my link mail id what should i do

hello i have forgoten my link mail id and changed my mobile no but i know my mail id and password how can i open my mail id without a link mail id ...

Ambucias

Verification

Hello, my mobile number is blocked and my gmail account should be verification so suggest me change mobile number without login thank you Config...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Google plus help

I am having trouble getting into my old gmail account. The recovery email that i had with account is not active anymore and i had no phone number to g...

Ambucias

Password/ yahoo account help

Hello, Please help me. I forgot my password, account seems locked, I can't access my alternate email, I don't remember answer for security question ...

Ambucias

Forgot password and security questions

sir i have forget my yahoo password and security questions.please help me to solve the porblem

Ambucias

Forgot password

Sir/ma'am-am having sign in problem so please help me in ***@*** actually I forgot my password and Google couldn't verify my account.

xpcman

I am forget my password and security question

Hello, how to find out while i am forget my password and security question Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

xpcman

Forgot my password

Hello, please help me i forgot my password and lost my yahoo id phone number Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

xpcman

Forgot alternate number and email , not able to log in

Hello, I am not able to log in to my yahoo mail and I do not remember my yahoo recovery mail and number. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0...

xpcman

Recover password

Hello, Please advise how to recover my Gmail password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

xpcman

Password recovery

Hello, Sir/Madam My name is Miriam Meira.iI forgot my gmail passoword.May you please assist me to recover my password c...

xpcman

I can't remember my old password

I forgot my Gmail password and I don't have the same phone number

xpcman

Please send me password

Hello, Please send me password on my new mob no. My new mob no is removed by moderator

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

Hello I have forgot my password and I lost my recovery phone no too so can you please help me out to get me login back my account.

Ambucias

Someone has change my gmail account password

Hello, I am sachin gurung some one has change my gmail account password. So plz help me to recover my account.

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have forgot my password and I don't Have acsess to the number linked to my old number that's linked to my acct please help Configurat...

Ambucias

I have forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

Hello, Sir I forget my gmail password] and I lost my recovery mobile no..plz help me reset password

Ambucias

How do i recover my deleted messages from my gmail account

Hello, I want to recover my deleted messages from my gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2016 by
xpcman

Password help

Hello, I have been signed out of my gmail account and I no longer have the phone number that it was tied to for the security purposes. Please email ...

xpcman

Forget password of my yahoo id and changed mobile number

Hello, My email is already open in my previous ph but i want to open in my new ph and i forget the password becos its been 3 year almost... and th...

Ambucias

Forget password

Hello, Gmail I have exhausted myself trying to remember my password I've done everything I can I do not remember the 3 passwords that I do have and th...

Ambucias

Forgot password and all question

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and all questions please help to recover my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 49.0

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail recovery

Hello, I forgot my gmail password and security question's answer . Unfortunatelly,my account is done by cyber .So I don't know recovery mail address...

Ambucias

I forgot password & my alternate email has wrong spelling??

Hello Sir/Madam, I have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id, I forgot my password and the alternet email id is entered is wrong . Inst...

xpcman

Gmail password and security questions

Hello, I can access my gmail. I do not know my password or security questions and the answers. What can I do? I went through the recovery syst...

xpcman

I want to recover my gmail account and forgot password

Hello, I want to recover my gmail account and forgot my gmail password. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

xpcman

How should i found my yahoo mail password back?

Hello, please help to get my yahoomail password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

Dont remember email that was set up with the phone

Hello, I had to reset my wifes phone and now its asking for the gmail that was synced on the device problem is i dont remember what email was used...

xpcman

I cannot acess my account because i have to change my phone numb

Hello I need to enter my gmail account, but they have to send a code to my phone for security reasons and I provided yhe phone number without the coun...

xpcman

Gmail hacked

My gmail account password and recovery email was changed by somebody i can't access my gmail account please resolve this..

xpcman

Help can't access my google

My Google account I've had for years I can't access it and can't get my recovery password cause I know longer have that number that was associated wit...

Ambucias

Password gmail hacked

Hello, my gmail account hacked and recovery email and phone number is changed what can i do please help

Ambucias

Gmail has been disabled

Hello, please i need my gmail account back. this account have very important mail. But my gmail has been disabled Please help me.

Ambucias
Results 10901 - 10950 out of a total of 19,879