The discussions

Yahoo would not let me sign in

So, after I've tried to sign in with the id and password that I know that are right(because I've used the email like 2 days ago), it suddently wants t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and security question..

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and security quest.also I change my phone no.my email is ***@***. Please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Saf...

Ambucias

How to change yahoo password

Hello, I would like to change my yahoo.com e-mail password. Every time I select change password it routs me to ATT. I have not been an ATT customer ...

Ambucias

Gmail enabled

Solved/Closed

Hello, My gmail automactily diseabled so plz kindly check my gmail and back up me give me plz Configuration: iPhone / Firefox 49.0

Ambucias

Need live person to help get i to yahoo email and gmail

Hello, I can't get into my email I changed my phone numbers and forgot my passwords so I can't use recovery. I Isn't there a phone number I can ca...

Ambucias

Forget my gmail password

Hello, sir/irshad hussain My name is sharif mohd ..but I forget my gmail password .but my account very important for me so please help me I got my pa...

Ambucias

Yahoo says password is incorrect

hi i know my pass word is right can u help me please

Ambucias

Can't sign in

Hello, i cannot access my yahoo mail through desktop, every time i sign-in they keep linking me on my cellphone number for verification code, but ...

Ambucias

Retrieve deleted email

Hello, Your method had proved to be a PARTIAL lifesaver, and I Thank You! I am confused on this issue however....I accidentally deleted ALL my mail...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Can you send my password

Hello, can you send my password to ***@***

Ambucias

Lost email

Hello, I lost my yahoo email ***@*** and I don't have the phone number or email to get into my account Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo mail password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mail password. Thrn i lost my recovery phone. How ca i recover my yshoo mail. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Locked out of my yahoo account

Hello, I cannot log into my Yahoo account I need help the secondary email I do not remember the password to that either and then the phone number is...

Ambucias

How to recover deleted gmail messages

Good evening. Could someone please help with the following problem: I accidentally deleted all the mail from my inbox in my Gmail account on my smar...

Ambucias

Gmail id password hacked by someone

Hello, My name is sandip I had my gmail some one change my password n all recovery so plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password, changed my number

Hello, I have forgotten my yahoo password. My recovery phone number is no longer in use and I have also forgotten the password for my recovery ema...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

I forgot my yahoo password and security question so please give a solution to me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost my phone # and i cannot open yahoo email

Hello, I know my email address and password but they ask my phone # to send code to open my email but i lost my old phone with phone #. Last month...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, Forgot my yahoo password but I no longer have the same phone that is listed with this account Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

ac3mark

Forget password

Hello, I forgot my password and I have lots of information in my email, i dont remember the answer of security question. can you help me?

ac3mark

Retrieve deleted trash emails

I need to retrieve deleted trash emails, from my gmail account

ac3mark

My emails been disabled

Hello, How do I get my email enabled again Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

xpcman

Forgot my gmail password and security question and everything

Hello, i need to unlock my apple id. i forgot my gmail password and security question and everything.it has been years ago. did my account has been...

xpcman

Windows live mail, what is error 3219

Hello, In relation to Windows live mail, what is Error 3219, and Error ID 0x8DE00005, and how do I fix it to send & receive again? Thanks Conf...

xpcman

Yahoo mail cannot log in

Hello, my yahoo mail (***@***) cannot log in.i want to reset the password also cannot.then i go to password hellper,but i dont have the account key to...

Ambucias

Yahoo email password

Hello, I was explaining why i need to access account in a way to change the yahoo password so I can put that password in thunderbird. Thank You ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forwarding yahoo emails to thunderbird

My computer windows 10 went black screen last week and when I got it back up my password for one email (yahoo) was lost. Even thou the log in is att,...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Having trouble with my email because cell has been changed

Hello, im having trouble getting into my yahoo email because my cell phone number has changed. And why im i gonna ask u guys to send a new change via ...

Ambucias

Old phone password recovery

Hello, i haven't acces to my yahoo ID, please help me i did not put security question, and i had an old phone number what can i do?

Ambucias

Qq english

I recently downloaded and registered t use QQ. I read that there is supposed to be an English version but all I get is Chinese. How do I get an Englis...

Ambucias

Hacked yahoo mail account

Hello, It appears my account has been hacked. My password has been changed and I can't access my account! I can't get any solution on the yahoo h...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

How to recover deleted gmail messages

Hello, i recently deleted several e mails from my gmail account ***@*** and would like to retrieve them if possible with all info and attachments, ca...

Ambucias

Can't access gmail account

I can't get into my Google account,it telling me to go my Brower and go to recover

Ambucias

Cantremember old gmail acct info

Hello, I want to transfer old gmail account to new one at ***@***. cant remember old acct info... Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Lost password and phone number

Hello, I can't open my old account but my user is ***@*** I lost pass word and I change my cellphone number what should I do ser/ma'am help me may...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Solved/Closed

Hello, Please advise how to hack gmail password.

Ambucias

Recover deleted mails

Hello, Madam/Sir I have gmail account ,couple of days back i was opened my account but suddenly first page og my mails had been deleted by me ....

Ambucias

Forget my password to an old gmail account

Hello,i had patten lock problem so i had to factory reset my phone so in doing this i had to erase my old gmail while i put new gmail on and i want to...

Ambucias

Change my old phone number to my new number

Hello, How do I change my old phone number to my new number on my yahoo account? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Unable to access yahoo even with right password

Hello, Hi don't know if i can get any answers here,but am getting frustrated. I can't access my yahoo acct since January this year,i can't remember ...

Ambucias

Don't have my password or recovery yahoo account

Hello, I have no issue trying to log into my account saying that sending me a key cut but my phone's not turned on and I don't have a phone number for...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Deleted emails

Hello, How can I recover emails that have been permanently deleted? Is that possible from 8 months ago? Thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Get email

Closed

I need to talk with someone on the phone. I don't understand enough computer language to spend hours chatting in order to figure out my problem. The p...

Ambucias

Recovering my email

Hello, I deleted an important email and I want to know how to recover it now Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

5 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery email plz help

Hello, i forgot my password and recovery email my id:***@*** plz send the password to this email ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33...

Ambucias

How do i change my yahoo phone number

I forgot my yahoo password and I change my phone number how can I get back into my yahoo account

xpcman

Hotmail account recovery

Hello, Hello, I tried logging into my hotmail account and it said "someone else could be using this account" .I have no longer access to my previ...

xpcman

Can't download attachments on my yahoo email

Hello, Cant download attachment it says "Attachments in this email may contain harmful content and cannot be downloaded. Learn more" Configura...

ac3mark

Account recovery

I can't access my old Gmail. I haven't had to put a password in in so long I forgot all security questions as Well.. ***@*** the last password I remem...

ac3mark

Change of my phone number changed country

Hello, I want a change of my phone number on my yahoo account. I am now in Italy, I dont have access to my formal No again, please,to able me have...

ac3mark
Results 11651 - 11700 out of a total of 19,879