The discussions

Account hacked

hello good day... My account has been hacked and recovery and mobile number is changed... What can i do..? Please help me.. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Wish to access security question for yahoo mail

Hello, i will like to know i forgot my yahoo password and lost the phone where they send me the link so i cant get through the security question. ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Lost mobile

someone has change my gmail account n my mobile no how can I recover my password

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant reech my yahoo account with my exsisting password

Hello, I cant enter my email address with my exsisting padsward .i want to see my emails. Please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password,recovery phone no.and even security info.

how to recover gmail password without phone number and recovery email or even security question?

Ambucias

Reset password

How i can reset my gmail password and my phone number is also changed please help me

Ambucias

My gmail id was haked and changed my recovery email

Hello, some days ago my important gmail id was haked and a haker change vmy id recovery....so please help me...and what cen i do now??? Configu...

Ambucias

Don't have access to recovery phone to reset my password

Hello, Don't have access to recovery phone to reset my password what can I do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

Ambucias

Trying to recover my password

HI there, I tried the recovery process for my Gmail and it still can't verify. Need help please, thank u.

Ambucias

Recover email password

Hello, Im trying to recover my password from my email and i had change numbers also and i had to make a new gmail account can you please help C...

Ambucias

Recover email account don't have number any more

Hello, My brother is new to technology and he has two email accounts and we can't figure out what the backup email is and he doesn't own the phone...

Ambucias

Lost gmail account

i am lost account gmail and someone changed my No Handphone.. please help me ..

Ambucias

Can't sign in yahoo, no alternate address

Hello, I'm unable to sign into my account and do not have a recovered phone number or email address under the account. When the security question...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and mobile number

Solved

Hello, I forget password and mobile no. Also recovery gmail...pls help

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and security question answers

Hello, Dear Sir, Forgot my gmail account's password, and I don't know the security questions. Please help me sir. Thank u your feathfully

Ambucias

Phone locked

Closed

Hello, My son is google locked out of his phone and he cant get the phone reset without having his g mail user name and password. Can you tell me how...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Google stopped this sign-in attempt

I just received an email possibly from Google that someone tried to sign in to my account. Now I have a similar account with another ISP, but I don't...

Ambucias

Gmail account disabled

Hello, my account was disabled please help me to acces my account. i have a very importent documents on it . please help me Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Certificate not installed

Hello, every time i open my inbox yahoo mail. I get error certificate not installed and enail i send from my mobile are always empty. Configura...

xpcman

Forget yahoo password and security question

Hello, i forget my yahoo password and security question also pls help me sir or mam,

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password and recovery mobile number

Hi, I've dropped my Samsung S3 in water. It couldn't be saved and, unfortunately, I forgot my Gmail password and also I cannot access my agenda f...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot password and do not have access to phone

Hello, I have forgotten my password for this email address ***@***. and I would very much appreciate it if you could help me out my other email ad...

Ambucias

Gmail account has been hacked

My Gmail account has been hacked I'm elderly man and not very good with computers can yo please help me. it won't let me even use my password. Call ...

Ambucias

I forgot my secret question answer.. plss help me...

Hello.. i forgot my secret question answer.. plss..help me..

xpcman

Change password

Hello, I need change password plese help me to change my password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Someone hacked my gmail account and changed recovery email

Solved/Closed

Hello, Someone hack my Gmail account and recovery email is also changed. What i can do? Please help me!!! System Configuration: iPhone / C...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

hello I am yeasin arafat my gmail account was hacked I don't know what I do. My gmail account is very important for me..Please help me...that's all

BunoCS

Missing my old account

How do I find and reactivate my deleted gmail account?

BunoCS

Less mobile number and forget password

Hello, gmail I forget my gmail password I less also my mobile plesehelp me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985.135

BunoCS

Recover forgotten gmail password

Hello, Need help to recover password on this account. cheers Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Google account recovery

Hi .i no longer have access to my gmail account password would like u to help me rovery questions do not help.please urgent

BunoCS

How long for a gmail account to be enabled

Hello, My email account has been disabled shortly after a virus email has been sent from the account, I have filled out the google form for enabli...

Ambucias

Regarding yahoo account

Hello, i changed my phone no as i moved to another region. (from calgary to vancouver). i reset my phone as well. i was using calgary no. for yahoo ...

Ambucias

Incorrect secondary e-mail address

Hello, I can not get into my yahoo mail acct. Going through there security to gain access,yahoo has my secondary e-mail mail incorrect they have .me...

Ambucias

Hello, I forgot the password for the user and security question. Please help to reset the password. Account. ***@***

Ambucias

Google sent me an up grade for gmail now locked out of original

I received an upgrade to my gmail from google. I sat there for 30 mins trying not to do this upgrade. Finely I move forward. The instructions said I h...

Ambucias

Solved

Hello, Sir i forget my password and security question please tel me how reset my phone number removed by moderator and mail I'd removed by moder...

Ambucias

Gmail servers

What is my gmail incoming and outgoing server.this gmail account set as an Microsoft outlook 2007.pls suggest me.

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello, Dear google I have forgotten my gmailpassword

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail recovery email

Hello, i fogot my password to my one account that is important, and i need the recovery email to get on my account can you help me? Configurati...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, google Please help me.my gmail password is forgot Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

Ambucias

Help me to recover my gmail password

Hello, Please help me to recover my gmail password. I need it badly. Help me please Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail security question

Hello, I forgot my security question answer. Please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Account recovery

Hello, Dear I lost my yahoo I'd password and alternate mail Configuration: iPhone / Safari 10.0

Ambucias

Hello, I need to get in my account but I dot know the password or recovery questions Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminable

Ambucias

Recovery of mails deleted from trash

Hello, How to recover mails deleted petmenently.mails are deleted from trash also 10 days back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

xpcman

Access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number

Hello, I can't access my yahoo mail. they are requiring my mobile number to change my password but I have changed my mobile number because I lost ...

Ambucias

Enable facebook

hello there facebook Please kindly reopen my account . I have been using facebook since day one. so kindly accept my apology and let me find my fri...

BunoCS

Yahoo account signing in problem

Hi can u help me to sign in in My yahoo account

BunoCS

How to delete mails deleted from trash 10days back

Hello, How to delete mails deleted from trash 10 days back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.85

BunoCS
Results 10851 - 10900 out of a total of 19,878