The discussions

Forget password

Hello, Dear sir I forget my gmail password and in my gmail phone no and alternative gmail address in not given please help me My gmail account is...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2016 by
BunoCS

Need emails that have been deleted from trash

Hello, Can someone please help me retrieve my emails that got deleted from the trash. I'm in desperate need of those emails. Configuration: iP...

BunoCS

I am entering the correct password but i can not login

Hello, I no longer use the phone number and alternative email id i have given when i created the ymail account. Now i am entering the correct passwo...

Ambucias

Changed chip in i-phone from france to usa

Hello, I'm staying in New York for 4 months and then will retun to France. I have changed the chip in my I-phone and now have a U.S. Number and m...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, I forget my yahoo mail password please help me please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Can not access to mailbox.

Hello, I just want to know why I tried to open the mailbox but failed , why ? there are still incomplete or there is another problem . please expl...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot recovery info and security question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo recovery info and my phone number has changed please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

My account has been disable. how long would it take?

Hello, My account has been disabled. I already filled up the form. How long would it take for them to response? I really need to recover my gmail ...

xpcman

Host yyy.hotmail.com [65.55.37.120]: 550 sc-001 (col004-mc4f13)

Hello ! When people register on my job-board, they have to confirm their mail address by clicking on a link they receive in a mail automatically d...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2016 by
Alexandre50100

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question, no alternate

Solved

Hello, Dear Sir, Kindly note that i have forgot the password and the answer of my security question of my yahoo email: ***@***, therefore, kindly...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover my gmail account

Hello, how to recovery my gmail account .. I know the user name ,but forgot my password and registered mobile number also.. please let me know ..i...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have forget the password. Also changed phone number. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Need help getting password reset/ or keeping same email address

I got a new phone and I'm trying to set up my yahoo account, well I forgot my email password and I don't have a recovery number nor email. The number ...

Ambucias

Hello, My Georgia McCoy and I forgot my Yahoo Mail password an I was how can I get it or change it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

xpcman

Forgot yahoo password been years since i accessed my account

Hello, I forgot my password and all my numbers registered was already deleted and I have a new mobile number what do I need to do it's been years si...

xpcman

Gmail account hacked

Hello, Please help me some one hacked my gmail account please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

xpcman

Forgot password and security question and change phone number

Hello, Please help me for solving my problem i been forgot my yahoo mail password and security question also been change phone number my email I...

Ambucias

Lost my gmail password

Hello, i lass my gmail password ? my gmail is ***@***. i creat my gmail id is may 2016 please send my gmail password ***@*** please....? ...

Ambucias

Give me my forgotten password

Hello Plese give me my forget password

Ambucias

Forgotten my email and password

Hello, Hey guys! I forgotten my yahoo email as well as password. I want to retrieve the email back since my facebook account is being linked to it...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail sign in not working

Whenever I enter my email and password, I am unable to login because Yahoo thinks that I need to reset my password. I was unable to update my recovery...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

I'm in a yahoo fantasy football league, and I'm locked because I can't sign in.. I don't have the same phone number anymore, and it seems like the onl...

15 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

My disabled gmail account.

Dear Sir, My gmail account is disabled. pls. help how to recover it . regards

BunoCS

Gmail account has been disabled

Dear admind, i have a problem with my email. I still able to acces my gmail last night. After i change my profile picture, suddenly my gmail was disa...

BunoCS

Can not access my mail

Hello, i have figured out my yahoo ID and password but i can not get it to go past where i put my number in that i no longer have access to.. how ...

BunoCS

Lost password and security question

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102 please i need to get back on my mail but i just cant access it because I misplace my passw...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
obi emmanuel

Email address and password don't match

Hello, I have used the same email address and password for years and the sign in process wont let me sign in. It says that the email address and p...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and have different phone #

Hello, My name is Zack I lost my phone brought a new one but had my password to my yahoo in the phone,i can log in to all my social media however I ...

Ambucias

Forgotten password

Hello, I have changed my password about 30 days ago...but now I can't remember that....recovery phone number is also blocked...recovery e-mail I'd is ...

Ambucias

I forgot my password and the phone number is not access anymore

Hello, Hi, im Jefferson Abejero i forget my password and the phone number that i enter when im registering is not access anymore,how can i open it b...

Ambucias

Yahoo says address already exists

Hello, I never open my yahoo email from 2years so yahoo delete my I'd but when I try to create this email then yahoo says it already exists remove...

Ambucias

My yahoo mail is locked

Hello, My yahoo mail is locked and I can't get into it. Can you help me unlock it, please? My yahoo email is ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Sa...

Ambucias

Forgot password and recovery information

Hello, I don't remember my password for my gmail acct ***@*** . the recovery number I no longer have it remember either and last known pasword i d...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, sir some one haqued my gmail id .it is my hart. Place help me. Give me my gmail Id .place place. Sir ,I therefore pray and hope that ,you ...

Ambucias

Enable my gmail account

Hello, Please enable my gmail account , account details ***@*** Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2683.0

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Pls I forgot my g mail password and I have been trying to recover it using the recovery platform but to no avail pls how can I recover it.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover hotmail account

Dear Sir Madam, I have forgot my Hotmail password and. my alternative email also i lost. so there is no door open to back my password myself. but i ...

Ambucias

What is the range of wifi and can we send files or data via wifi

Good evening sir, My name is rajesh and i am from india.i have one doubt about wifi that is what is the range of wifi and can ...

Ambucias

I cant access my yahoo id

Hello, Hello, i have faced a problem . I can't access my yahoo id and also I forgot my password and secret questions. Please help . My yahoo id ...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, my gmail pasward im forget so palleez help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

Ambucias

Forgot password, changed mobile and email closed

Pls help on above subject. My mobile is changed and the email addresz was my previous company's. Thx

Ambucias

how can i log into my yahoo account if i forgot my password and changed phone numbers

Ambucias

My gmail password provied

Hello, sir my problam gmail id ***@*** this id my provied password Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 30.0.1599.10

Ambucias

Help locked out my gmail

I for got my password and my phone is turned off so they can't send the code for me to reset password I tried to get it sent to my new Gmail but I don...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password

Hello, Hi. I forgot my password for yahoo email, no recovery is it. Please help me . Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, Please help me I forgot my password. My email: ***@***.

Ambucias

Been taking my money

I want to know what gives u the right to take money from me every damm month.I never gave u permmission to do so! I want all my money back or u will b...

Ambucias

Provide your password

Hello, Sar please know help you my gmail I'd ***@*** but provide my password Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Hello, I have forgotten my password and I have a new phone number. My old number was Removed by moderator the new one is Removed by moderator. I ce...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Reopen my gmail id and password

Dear team Kindly help please resolve my problem mail id : deleted by moderator Powered : deleted by moderator Contact number : deleted by moderat...

Ambucias
Results 11751 - 11800 out of a total of 19,879