The discussions

Yahoo forget password, security answers and mobile phone number

Can't get into my account forget password, security answers and mobile phone number

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Yahoo mail can not find the secret question page

Hello, I have forgot my password and I can not find the Secret question page, so I can answer the questions...Please help me...Melissa Toole Co...

Ambucias

Can't access my yahoo account

Hello, I know my yahoo I'd and password but I can't access my account. They Sand me key on my old number but I haven't that number. How can I get...

Ambucias

I cant logging my yahoo account

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124 Yahoo make me trouble to logging my yahoo account. I lose my phone so how can i get my ya...

Ambucias

Issues with recovery of my email

Respected sir, I had a yahoo mail account which is currently locked. I have the id and remember its password too, but its telling me to verify on m...

BunoCS

Password forgotten

Hello, i forgot my yahoo pasword and security quest Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.93

BunoCS

Kameswarreddy95gmail.com

Hello, ***@*** Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

ansonnick

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hello, Dear Yahoo Team, I have forgotten my yahoo mail password. My yahoo ID is: ***@*** Kindly help! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53...

Ambucias

Recover password

I can not get into my account. My phone number has changed. I can't remember my password or when I started my Google account

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo email password

Hello, I reset my yahoo email password yesterday, but I cannot remember it today. When I follow the steps it asks if I have access to my email to...

Ambucias

Change phone number on account

How do I change the old phone number on my gmail account ? Its preventing me from changing my password...number do not exsist anymore

Ambucias

Recover old gmail.

Im trying to recover my old gmail account removed by moderator@gmail. I have emails from pampers on there for my daughter.

Ambucias

Old gmail

Hello, Please help. I want get back my old gmail account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

How can i remember my security question?

Hellow, Good morning. Please help me to remember my security question. I really forgot it. Hoping your consideration and kind. Tru...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Reset yahoo password

Hello, I need my password to reset (***@***, back to old password .I change it recently ,and I can remember the new password . Please rely to...

Ambucias

Recovery of yahoo e-mail

Hello, Yahoo, I'm Hazel I was forgot my E-mail password and I've changed my phone number to reset the password what should I do to recover my E-mail? ...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my gmail account got,hacked and the recovery number how can number was changed how do I get it back Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0...

Ambucias

Google account disable

Hello, Hello, I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only be...

Ambucias

Yahoo zip attatchments

Hey i cant open zip files in yahoo mail..the attachments are zipped...

ac3mark

My id has disable plz reactive my account sir plz

Hello, hai sir Madam My name is Mustafa faheem My account is disable plz reactive my account sir plz thank you Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

Ambucias

Forget password

How I can get my email password & recovery mob. No because I m forget both

Ambucias

Forget password

Guys I had gave my gmail account to my friend and I had change my password and then I forget my password and there was my recovery which I applied th...

Ambucias

Yahoo email and password you entered don't match

Hello, Sir, My yahoo Email and password you entered don't match. Please My Yahoo id and Password chaking . My Email Id: ***@***

Ambucias

Lost gmail account password

Hello, sir please back my google account password .please

Ambucias

Cannot get in gmail account....

Hello: I am trying to recover my e/m account.....I am locked out.... Please HELP.... I do not remember the e/m information....or password....

Ambucias

Gmail account disabled

Hello, My gmail address removed by moderator.com disabled PLZ helpme Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.116

Ambucias

Rockmail account

Hello, It's being nearly five years since I last logged into my rocket mail account Configuration: iPad / Safari 9.0

Ambucias

Forgot my security question

hello,sir.i forgot my security question.can you help me.

Ambucias

Who change my account

Hello, Who change my account Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.27nsjskenen04.81

Ambucias

Cant login

Hi I opened a yahoo email account, imported all my contacts (over 400) and emailed them all to let them know my new address. Next day (today) I cant...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot the password forgot second secret question

Hello, I remember the answer of this question -where is my first school?, but I can't remember the others. How can I reset my password? Sincerel...

Ambucias

Forgot password

Hello, I changed my password to my gmail about 8 months ago and i cant remember it or the answers to my security questions. The last password i re...

Ambucias

Forgot the password and alternative email and mobile number

Hello Sir Please advise how i can access my yahoo id i forgot the password and alternative email and mobile number, Kindly help me regarding this i...

Ambucias

Don't recognize that email address or phone number

my yahoo accoung not open many long time nand lost my password...this show is Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number

Ambucias

Yahoo login problem

Hi i have problem that i have not login in yahoo account when i made facebook account i have never ever open yahoo account since 6 or 7 years now the...

Ambucias

Yahoo mail account

Hello, Can you send me passwood A nd I can recover yahoo? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.137

Ambucias

I forgot my password and dont have access to my old numbers ..

Hello, sir I forgot my password and dont have access to my old numbers My Contract Email ID: ***@*** please Help me My Email ID: ***@*** im...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo password and recovery email address

Hello, i forgot my yahoo password and I am not remember recovery email address .... how to know my yahoo recovery email address.... because th...

Ambucias

How to change gmail password

Solved/Closed

You will be asked to enter the last password you remember. However, if you do not remember any of the previous passwords you can click on the option a...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, Hy i have forgotten my yahoo password and i don't use the same number.what should i do know.please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 5...

Ambucias

Recovery number change

Hello, I lost my account and recovery phone number also.so please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello my name is youyou i for got my password i need it now it very important it for my job i need to get into my email now ASAP

jean0011

Forgot my password in yahoo and my security questions

Hello Please can you help me I forgot my password in yahoo account and my security quation

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Password forgotten

Hello, I have forgotten my password for yahoo mail, recently i changed it, i have all the other password remembered, i need to get my password, pl...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my mail

Hello Pls help me my forget mail id

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail security answer

Hello, i forget my security Answer. please help how can i recover it.

5 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgotten email password and no more access with mobile number

Hello, I forgot my email password and I don't have anymore access with the mobile number that I have registered with my email address that's why ...

xpcman

Forgot my password

Hello, I forgot my password in yahoo ..somehow I thought I were entering the correct password. Configuration: Mac OS X (10.11.3) / Chrome ...

xpcman

My gmail account is disable

Hello, My gmail account is disable how can i fix my account ?

xpcman

Can't remember my yahoo password

Hello, I tried using the "Sign-in Helper", went pass through the recovery email address. But how do I change the password for my "real" yahoo mai...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 11551 - 11600 out of a total of 19,878