The discussions

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

Hello, I have forgotten my password and I have a new phone number. My old number was Removed by moderator the new one is Removed by moderator. I ce...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Reopen my gmail id and password

Dear team Kindly help please resolve my problem mail id : deleted by moderator Powered : deleted by moderator Contact number : deleted by moderat...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

My password pls

Closed

Hello, My Gmail acc, I forgot my password for my Gmail account ***@*** this is my main acc. After I reset my old phone I cant use it on with my new...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Got my yahoo mail password and security questions

Please I will like to reactive my yahoo mail , but can't remember my password and security question, please hlp me please it's urgent

Ambucias

I didn't know my gmail id passwors

Please help me and change password

Ambucias

Can't verify who i'm to reset my password

Hello, I need some help badly I can't get in to my gmail accept Cuz I don't have the Phone or that number anymore I honestly can't remember when...

Ambucias

Help about my secret question

Hi I forget my yahoo secret question, please help me. The email I have forget the secret question, ***@***

Ambucias

Lost password no email changed phone number

Hello, I have forgotten my password. Can't access my email and have changed my phone number. Please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.23...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

My yahoo account and my facebook is being hack «sos» «sos» «sos»

Hello, Someone change my yahoopassword and all information. alternate password and secret question how can i access my yahoo again. my facebook is b...

Ambucias

Lost mobile number to verify my forgotten password

Hello, My name is Cora. I have lost the phone number that i registered with my gmail account.Presently i have forgotten my password so my verifica...

Ambucias

Recover mails deleted from trash

Hello, my 2 mail unfortunately deleted from trash before 5 days.how can it's possible to recover mail.please guide. Configuration: Windows 7 ...

Ambucias

Can't access my phone number that i used to register my account

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo password,I really can't access it and I can't even remember the digits of the phone number I used. Please help. Con...

Ambucias

How to recover all my emails

Dear sirs, 'Today accidentally I deleted all my emails form my inbox and even from my trash . Now i want them back . Please help . Conf...

Ambucias

My gmail is hacked

Hello, Greetings! May I ask if what should I do if my gmail account was hacked dated september 28, 2015 and the hacker change my recovery email,ph...

xpcman

Password dont have alternet mail id

Hello, I have facing password problem & dont have alternet mail ID .please resoved the issue Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.80

Ambucias

Get password without a working email and without a working phone

Hello, I have a serious problem. I lost my phone and can't remember my password without it I can't access my email I will not have a working phon...

Ambucias

Recovery of two months old deleted mail

Hello, plz if u let me know how can I recover my two months old deleted mail its urgent Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 39.0.0.0

Ambucias

Account been hacked

Hello, Somone changed my recovery e-mail.... How can I fix this problem? Please e-mail me back at removed by moderator@gmail. Com. Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Disabled account

Hi, I was trying to share a google doc (spread sheet) with some other email account which was not an gmail account. I had to make the share link of...

Ambucias

My gmail account is hacked

Hello, My Email ID is ***@*** And earlier password was removed by moderator no some 1 hacked my account and changed the recovery details plz help...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail

Hello, i forgot yahoo mail id and password ,,but i need that id,,plz solve this. thanku Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

Ambucias

Yahoo recovery phone number my old number still my recovery phon

I changed phone number and my recovery phone nutmeg is my old phone number that I do t have it because I changed my phone carrier I cannot even remem...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my password and the secret question.. and my phone makes update and now i have to log in to the account and i cant log in to other...

Ambucias

Recover my yahoo mail

Dear Sir/Ma'am How can i recover my yahoomail.Please help me to recover my yahoomail.

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, sir i am vishvendu pandey some one change my gmail account password. sir I want to that email id password plz help me Configuration: iPh...

Ambucias

Forgot my passwords and security questions

Hello, I create my Yahoo Account since 2009 then in 2014 I changed the password. I forgot my password and security questions. I have a lots in sto...

Ambucias

Password and security question

Hello, My mom doesn't know her pass work and security question we try everything and nothing she really need to get her account she has alot of impo...

Ambucias

I don't remember my password and have no access to previous mail

Hello, i don't remember my password and have no access to my previous email address, nor I remember the security questions (answers). It's a mess, p...

Ambucias

Recovery of my account

Hello, i have forgot my password when recovering my account they were asking for mobile number which was entered at the time of log in but my mobi...

Ambucias

Forgot password of gmail accounts

Hello, I forgot my password can u please help.me

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo acount?

Plz help me .. i lost my phone nomber wich i was using for my Yahoo acount and now i forgot my yahoo pasword .plz tell me how tu recover my acount and...

Ambucias

How to recover my yahoo mail account

Hello, how can i recover myt yahoo account , i forgot my security question, alternate email & also i have my new mobile number?thanks a lot C...

Ambucias

How to close gmail account

Hi, my computer was hijacked so I had to clean my computer. In doing this, I cannot access my google email account. As I was hijacked my password has ...

Ambucias

Not recovering

Hello, not helping all this plese u recover it send my new passward Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

Ambucias

How to retrieve deleted mails even after you cleared your trash

Hello, Tried many of your suggestions but still cannot retrieve my deleted emails after accidentally emptied off permanently from my trash. Anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Help for change password

Hello, I forget my yahoo password and first security question , I should try the second one. What should I do Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password n i changed my phone nuforgot

Hello, I forgot my yahoo pasword and i changed my phone number and i forgot my alternative email also. But i still remember my security question....

Ambucias

Send messages to contacts with asterisks in the email addresses

how can I send messages to contacts with asterisks in the email addresses, example is : *****@yahoo.com? Thank you.

xpcman

Closure hi5 account

Hi, I desperately wish to close my hi5 account/unsubscribe, please help me to go about this.

xpcman

Using captcha method to answer by security question

Hello, Hello good morning.. can you please help me to recover or retreive and so access my yahoo mail.. need a clear instructions using CAPTCHA me...

Ambucias

Disabled gmail...

Solved

Hello, My gmail account got disabled yesterday. i sent several emails to the gmail team, filled all necessary form and up till this moment i got n...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password & security question

Hello, im trying to reset my password but couldnot , since long i was not using password & was excessing through mobile no. pls help me to change pa...

Ambucias

How to recover deleted emails from gmail account

Solved/Closed

how can I recover deleted emails from gmail account,please help me

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2016 by
fazal

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my password and also lost recovery mobile phone number plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

BunoCS

Please help me open my yahoo account

Hello, Good day may I ask how can I open my account again. I remember my password and My yahoo id but still it doesn't open instead verification n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Fake account

Hello, sir sombody create my fake id and i am also report this id but stile not delete this id ..so plz help me how to delete fake id Config...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello, hello am pleading for your help my google account has been disabled please kindly help me to open that i really beg you people for an help ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail phone number

pliz help me i forgot the phone numer i was using when i was in dubai yahoo help me to access my messages

Ambucias

Recovery password

Closed

Hello, recover my Gmail password

vilas

Forget gmail password

Hello, I forget password ..and phone no is also change I know security ques plz solve Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

xpcman
Results 11801 - 11850 out of a total of 19,881