The discussions

Can't remember my yahoo password

Hello, I tried using the "Sign-in Helper", went pass through the recovery email address. But how do I change the password for my "real" yahoo mai...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Account recovery

I have an email id with address ***@*** just dat i had made my account long back and i donot have the number which i had put on it neither have any em...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Don't know my yahoo email and password

Hello, I have problems with Yahoo mail I don't know my Yahoo email and password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53.0.2785.124

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password

Hy m Apology for not using those magic words im really very sorry .I would like to request from.you if I can get my yahoo mail password please ,it wil...

Ambucias

Forgot gmail password

Hello, My name is nuzhat Asrar and my Gmail ID name is nuzhat ***@*** I forgey my account password how can get my password Configuration: iPho...

Ambucias

Hacking my gmail id

Hello, gmail id hacking my gmail please gave ma my gmail id please Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, >I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as poss...

Ambucias

How to open my yahoo mail when i use correct email and password

Hello, i want to know why my yahoo mail cant open, when i use right or true email and password Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.11...

Ambucias

Yahoo email account requires a phone number

Hello, I need help getting into my Yahoo account. I've had this account for about 20years. I never gave them a phone number and now that's what's ...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Forgot yahoo mail password and mobile number changed

i forgotten my yahoo email password and I no longer have access to the phone number that I used as my recovery method is there a way I can get back in

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieve deleted gmail account

Hello, I think I have deleted my gmail account by accident. Can I retrieve the email after deleting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Than...

ac3mark

Difficulty getting signed in

I am having difficulty signing in to my hotmail via outlook. Why?

ac3mark

No confirmation number for my recovery

I did not receive a email that was for my recovering my account

ac3mark

I think some one has been in to my account

Hello, I was on my lap top today checking my email and I kept getting the massage that my account was out of date. Than my computer closed down ...

ac3mark

Gmail account hacked

Hello, my gmail account hacked and gmail password and recovery phone number changed please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

xpcman

Forgot yahoo mail password send me another password

Hello, Hello.. I forgot my password in my second account in yahoo.the number is not exist anymore.so can you me send me another password.pls send i...

Ambucias

Forget my yahoo password and change phone number

Hello, dear sir i forgoet my yahoo id password no recovery email and i have also new mobile no

Ambucias

Yahoo no access to the alternate email or phone

Hello, I am using my yahoo account for long. Now i have an issue that i am using new computer and when i try to log in in yahoo i get a message for ...

Ambucias

Have problem on my gmail

I have problem on my gmail

Ambucias

Can't open my yahoo mail

Hello, I can not open my yahoo mail. Is it a virus I cleaned the cache , rebooted But Yahoo will not open. Please advise. Patricia McCain. C...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I lost my phone and i don't remember my alternate email id's password because all the information was in my phone .....so please help me get ...

Ambucias

Hello Team, can you help me to open my yahoo mail hence it has blocked by using wrong password and my mobile is not longer with me anymore.

5 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Hello, I forget passaward i cann't open my mails.please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 39.0.0.0

xpcman

Forgot gmail password

Hello, i forgot my password Configuration: Windows / Chrome 53.0.2785.116

xpcman

Hello, forgot pasword and have changed phone number? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

xpcman

I can't connect with the wifi with my rca tablet

Hello, I have it connected to the wifi and its shaded in a light gray and then it goes off and I have the right password and right security and it won...

xpcman

Hello, i forgot m password and i have no mob number. b/c i am in dubai plz hellp me and i have no other id my id is ***@*** C...

Ambucias

What is your uncle name?

I want to know this question answer

Ambucias

Don't know my gmail password

Hello, I forget my gmail password And I lost my recovery mobile no also. How can I reset my gmail account again plz help me as soon as possible. Th...

Ambucias

Gmail account hacked

Hello, My gmail and password and imail recovery and my phone number is change please help me to back my gmail accunt Configuration: iPhone / Sa...

Ambucias

Need help recovery my old account

Hello, Could you help link my other Google account to my new Google account i had forgot my password word and i forgot the date i had started...

Ambucias

Forgotten yahoo mail password

Hello, l have forgotten my yahoo I'd and password and alternative email address. Useful information is kept in my account,I have port ant data and ...

Ambucias

Need to get in my yahoo account

Closed

Hello, Can't get to my yahoo account forgot password and need to go in check my mail!! Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9.0

Tutuila

Haven't accessed my account in two years.

Hello, I haven't accessed my account in two years. I no longer have the password or phone number I cannot get into my yahoo account Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Gmail id hacked

Hello, hi sir my gmail mail id were hacked by someone he changed my password and recovery number and i forgot my recovery mail id....? now what can ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot yahoo mail password and secret question

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password and my secret question...what should i do to recover my yahoo account? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.278...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Locked out in usa

Hello, I am using my devices in the US instead of home country Australia which yahoo didn't recognise and locked me out. My verifications are other ...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2016 by
ac3mark

Hello, I can't remember my password and phone number associated with my Yahoo account. Please help me get into my account and I can update my info...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password and i have done changed my phone number

Hello, I don't know what I used for a pass word and the old phone number ( removed by moderator) is no longer my number. I need to update my phone n...

Ambucias

Account has been hacked

Hello, My account has been hacked by my ex he's set his number n emails to my account I am unable to access Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 53....

Ambucias

Recover deleted email

Hello, can I recover deleted email from July 2016? thank you Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Email account

I have an email last address of removed by moderator@gmail. compare and I have forgotten the password and try as I can i can't get into it Can you hel...

Ambucias

Id not working

respected sir/mam this is to inform u that my gmail account is not opening since last 2 days the error which is coming is the google does not recogni...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password and username

Hello, Hi there I have forgot yahoo password and username but need to login to yahoo account to confirm password please help My email acco...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2016 by
Ambucias

Temporarily lock

Hello, Please help me. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 52.0.2743.98

Ambucias

Hello, I have forgotten my password to my Yahoo account and I no longer have the phone number listed in my account. I really need to get in my accou...

Ambucias

How to close yahoo account

Hello, Hi my name is maryllyn and I would like to close my yahoo account .Reason is that the one who uses it is my husband and we're no longer tog...

Ambucias

Forgot all my info for my yahoo account

I forgot id and password for my yahoo account how can i do ?

Ambucias

Login problem

Hello, i have lgoin id and also password, but for verification i donot have the recovery mobile no as well as recovery mail , how can i log in plz ...

Ambucias

Forgot yahoo password - help

Hello, I forgot my yahoo password and security quest.also i change my phone no.how can i reset my password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 5...

Ambucias
Results 11601 - 11650 out of a total of 19,879