The discussions

Lost password and security answer paid 9.95 for password recover

My email password stopped working last sunday and the security questions i dont remember. I think someone hacked into my account. I paid 9.95 to pass...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Password problems

Hello, I am having a problem with my login. It keeps telling me that my password is incorrect. when I click on forgot password it asks me if I have...

Ambucias

I forget my yahoo password and security question so how to acces

I forgot my yahoo id and security question answer i didnt use it for long time but i use same id for facebook so i can i access for my yahoo account c...

Ambucias

Cannot access my yahoo account

I have not logged into my yahoo account for a couple of years and I decided to use it again and it won't let me log in I know my I'd and password they...

Ambucias

Forgot password and alternate email is not in use anymore.

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105 I have forgotten my yahoo password and the alternate email is not in use anymore. I am ...

Ambucias

Secret question

pls sir my mail is asking me where I met my spouse pls help me out

Ambucias

Help me to open my email

Hello, Please help me i forget my password and secrut qusion. My email is ***@*** email have many things important for me please help me

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my e-mail password and i've change my phone number

Hello, Yahoo , Im Haikel I was forgot my 2nd E-mail password and I've changed my phone number to reset the password what should I do to get back my E-...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I forgot my password

Hello, i forgot my pass word and not getting verification code to the registered mobile deleted by moderator. i want to change my mobile number t...

Ambucias

Gmail account has been disabled

Hello my name is Chassity and my Gmail account has been disabled can you please tell me how I can enable my account there was no reason to disable my ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Missing password

Hello, Dear bro I want take my gamil password back Help me please

Ambucias

Reset my password and my mobile number

Hello, I forgot my password and may mobile number I gonna use for my yahoo mail ...can some body help me...

Ambucias

I need help recovering my password

Hello, i am having trouble remembering my email password to my old yahoo account my e-mail is ***@*** and i cant remember my password and i have tried...

Ambucias

Forgot my yahoo secret question answer

I foegot my yahoo secret question. I need to recover my email please help me thank you

Ambucias

Gmail account is hacked

my gmail account is hacked what to do

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Gmail hacked

Hello, my password is hacking and recovery they change email thier email and 3 of my email and they took all of how to reslove it to remove both passw...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Password reset without phone number

Solved

Hello, I want to change my yahoo mail password, I already used this link: https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=home&locale=en_CA&y=PROD...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Retrieve my old hotmail account please

Hello, It has been approximately 4 years since I've had my ***@*** account due to not remembering my pin #. I had tried too many times to input the ...

Fatoma

Email new device

how do you logon to yahoo email on a new device when the recovery numbers are no good anymore

Ambucias

Forget my pass word

Hello, Iam can not access my ***@*** account last 4 yrs am not using but using face book this id , plz help to me call me Configuration: iPh...

BunoCS

Recover account

Hello, I need help recover my yahoo account the phone number was disconnected and I can't recover my yahoo account can anyone help me Configur...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Account locked

Hello, I do not remember my recovery email. I tried to put my password in but my account was locked. I don't have a phone number associated with t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My account has been disabled

Hi, My gmail account ***@*** is disabled today. Please help me how to recover it? Sachin Sahu

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Recover gmail

How do I recover my account

xpcman

Password recovery

Hellow i cant login my email hacked

xpcman

Change my number on my yahoo account

Hello, I need to change my number on my yahoo accout Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS

Forgot secret question answer

Hello, After long time am login my yahoo mail I'd but some secret question asked which I forgot how know regarding this I know password of yahoo mai...

BunoCS

Forgot password

Hello I forgot my password. How can I resset my yahoo password? Answer please

BunoCS

Aamir khan

Hello, sir kindly help me my passward and id is hacked do some help me thakns. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.110

BunoCS

Know my email id

Hello, just i want know my email id password and security question please help me Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

BunoCS

Enable my gmail account

Hello, hi my gmail deleted by moderator@gmail.com was disabled please anable bcoz I have importnt file that mail Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

Recover password

Hello, I remembered my yahoo. Accnt but i forgot my password.. Try recover password and unfortunately i dont have the access of phone which i can r...

Ambucias

Cannot login - due to forgotten pw and i know longer have phone

Hello, I no longer have the phone/phone number I had when I initiated my yahoo account. I know one of the phone numbers associated with my accou...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover my yahoo id without alternate email id.

Hello, am encountering the same problem. i have given my domain name wrongly for my recivery email id and yahoo recently stopped sending mails to ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

It says my account has been hacked and i cant get it back

Hello, so, it says that someone else may be using my account, and i can't recover it because to get it back i have two options, one is by emailing the...

Ambucias

Forgot my password and changed my mobile number

Hello, I have forgotten my gmail password and have being changed my mobile number to so could you plzzzz let me know a way to login my...

Ambucias

I forgot my yahoo password

i forgot my yahoo password, and i have changed the phone number and i don't access email linked to my yahoo email Thank you for your Help

Ambucias

My mail pass ward was forgot and recovery email is also forgot

Hello, my mail pass ward was forgot and recovery email is also forgot Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

BunoCS

Password forgotten

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble with the password for my Gmail account Configuration: iPad / Safari Indeterminable

BunoCS

Forget my yahoo number

Hello, i have lost my yahoo number what should i do please help me config>Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Ambucias

Someone hacked my google account

Someone hacked my gmail account and changed my phone no. Password and recovery email and i try all method but i can't access to my account plz help me...

Ambucias

Forgot my password

Hello, would like to reset my password. I forgot what the password was. Thanks , DR Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

Ambucias

I can't access my email

Hello, i want to know how to log in my email while my alternate email and my current email password i forgotten. i don't use my phone number to se...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Recover gmail. accpunt

Hello, my gmail account is disable how to recover my gmail. account

BunoCS

Forgot my yahoo security question

Dear admin i have forget my yahoo security question,but i remember my yahoo password.i can not access my account.please help me?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

How can i retrieve year old e-mail

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.87 There is no Trash label in any page of my Gmail E-mail. I can't retrieve one year old ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

I have forget my yahoo security question

Dear admin i have forget my yahoo security question,but i remember my yahoo password.i can not access my account.please hardly help me?

Ambucias

How to delete my facebook account

Solved

heloo; how can i delete my facebook account

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
Bendril

Forgot yahoo password and sequrity answrr

Hello, i forgot the my yahoo password and sequrity answer...... but i know my old password .......so please help me ..... my facebook account is conne...

BunoCS

Need to access my yahoo account

Closed

I have lost my old mobile number and cannot receive the password reset code. Pls help!

BunoCS
Results 13801 - 13850 out of a total of 19,879