The discussions

Memory card

Hello, i forgot my password for memory card plzzzz help

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2013 by
ac3mark

What are my incoming ,outgoing server names

Hello, Hello, Need incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server and outgoing e-mail server (STMP) name for gmail. Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

xpcman

Yahoo password forgottone

i have forgotten my both security question.

BunoCS

Find the name of the person who has tried to login my account

How I can find the name of the person who has tried to login my gmail account ??? and I am having the IP address of that persons computer ?

BunoCS

Forget password

Hello, im forget my yahoo password and secret question how can i recover my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
EmilyChang

Save on samsung

How to save an incoming picture or song on the sd card?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Gmail - "stay signed in"

Hello, Running Win XP (SP3) How do I deactivate the "Stay signed In"? I uncheck the box; sign out; blocked cookies. Yet the next time I...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2013 by
probashi

Solved

Dear Sir or Madam-- I am thamir salman bachari my Job is a university lecturer basrah university-polymer research centre. I am not new user because I...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2013 by
thamir salman bachari

I can't access my yahoomail account

Closed

i had problem with my mail password and i tried to access my yahoomail and they demanded for answer to security question which i can't recall the answ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Restatin code or fomatin code

how to restat my noki xpressmusic 5130 my intrnet is disognisd nd downlod anythin

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Internet explorer

Hello, I am trying to send an email with an attachment but when I go into pictures and double click the picture I want to attach, a message comes u...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2013 by
Paul 007

Hacked account

please deactivate or delete my account name because it has been hacked and she/he using it to abuse people.. please kindly help me to deactivate thi...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Yahoo mail recovery

Hello, I cannot access my yahoo mail for about 2 years, although I had the password for my account Yahoo asked me the answer of secret question (t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Hacked account

hi im jhen my facebook was hacked and i dont have any access even at my mobile/yahoo... and my hacker is using my account to abuse people how can i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Getting started

how do i get started

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
Bridget.

Need help to recover my password

i forget my password and the security question. how can you help me? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

How i can get additiona resources option

Hello, please tell main the procedure because my hotmail account is blocked as tom

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2013 by
Bridget.

Yahoo mail forgot password and security questions

Solved/Closed

i forgot my yahoo emial account password and the second security question i have very important email in it plz help me to open my yahoo account

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

How long is this free download

Hello, how logn it takes this account for me to download free? best regards, sarakey Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 24.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Cannot get into my hotmail account

I cannot get into my hotmail account. My email address and password hasn't changed. Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2013 by
Naina

Stop

I got more than 4 000 emails already to tell me that I failed by trying to send an email. "failure notice" please stop sending this delivery status fa...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Trash mail recovery

Hello, sir i have deleted mail for my inbox in trash but by mistake i have deleted mail inbox and trash so plz request to you recov...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Incoming and outgoing email servers

Solved

Hi! My name is Sandy and I have a big question to ask you! I need to know what my incoming and my outgoing email servers names are? I am trying to set...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2013 by
Sandycan2

I forgot my security ansswer

, I forget my security answer, pls tell me or send it to ma gmail box,

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Hotmail account

Closed

My hotmail account was hacked last week. How do I recover / restore my account ????????

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Api

what is Api .plz giv me clear example i dont know about it in depth please explain me to my mail.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Please help me to explain how to create official email

how to create official email

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

My hotmail.co.uk account has been hacked and now blocked

I have had my Hotmail account hacked and blocked for over a week and as i have held this account for years, all my valuable data is now blocked. I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

My gmail account is disabled

Hello, my gmail account is temporarily disabled.i can do many of procedures to open my account.but not open my account.pls immediately solv...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2013 by
abhinesh

Enable gmail account

Closed

Hello Sir/mam My gmail account is disable. plz tell me how to retrive my gmail account to view the message.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
BunoCS

Hotmail account

Hi, I have a Hotmail account for years and years, and last week, when i was accessing it i got a message saying that i need to introduce a code which...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

I forgot the password and the answer

I had not use my alternative email id on yahoo since long time so that i forgot the password and the answer of securities question so please help me o...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Blocked hotmail account- heelllpp

my hotmail has been blocked and i have forgotten my security question and whenever i fill out the form it says that they are unable to send me a code ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Lost password

Closed

Hi its been long time I have not opened my account so I lost forgot the password and I tried alot to reset the password but its no help and all my Fac...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Somebody hacked my gmail data in my gmail inbox lost

Hello sir, i m vijay bahadur singh somebody hak my gmail data in my gmail inbox lost some data how to i get back my data please tell me soon please s...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Problem with hotmail smtp servers....

I was trying to send a mail through Gmail using hotmail smtp server but I am getting an error. Earlier everything was fine. I used the same method for...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Deleted account

Hi Accidently i have deleted my friend Account some 1 year back....can u pls let me know how to recover that. Regards Aman ojha

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
ojhaaman

Doubts

Closed

i cant open my hotmail account becoz i forgot my password and everything. now i want to open my account. how do i open?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Whats app messenger

I had whatsapp messenger installed.new version came so I was asked to free some space so I unistalled d updates.now it is nt opening nor updates r get...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
Dmitry22

To start with

How do I start using the photos hop to create animation

BunoCS

Forget pssword and sequrity question's answe

Closed

Hi, I had not use my alternative email id on yahoo since long time so that i forgot the password and the answer of securities question so please he...

BunoCS

I forget my password

Solved

I FORGET MYPASSWORD. HELP ME, PLEASE.

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Un block hotmail account

My hotmail account has been blocked. I answered the secret question. Answered most of the questions but I still can't access my account

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Pebble 2

Dear Reader, I have just got myself a pebble watch but cannot align with my yahoo mail. I have an iphone4. It asks for hostname and whatever I've w...

ac3mark

Recover my yahoo security questions, password.

Hello there. My name is Asiimwe Henry. I have tried in vain to recover both my yahoo and facebook accounts all because i can't answer the first securi...

Ambucias

How to change mail settings in gmail?

By accident the settings the incoming/outgoing mail settings were changed in one of my Gmail accounts. How do I change the IMAP etc settings?

5 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
sajib

Forgotten pass word gmail

Tryed all usually thing carnt rember password or questions,been over two years can enyone Help ,?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2013 by
BunoCS

Yahoomail account hijack

Hi, my yahoo mail account was hijacked. what do i do? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2013 by
Crashounette

Someone hack in to my msn account

Hi, I don't have any of the information for my msn account do to someone hacking in to my account. How can I reset my msn account ? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2013 by
Crashounette

Loss password

My yahoo email moderation and moderation i forget my password and security question please give me answer Edit moderation: delete email

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2013 by
BunoCS
Results 18751 - 18800 out of a total of 19,881