The discussions

Cannot send emails

Solved

I am receiving emails but cannot send any. A panel appears stating that the message cannot be sent as an error has occurred while delivering the mess...

5 replies Last reply on 25 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Forget yahoo password and question answers

Dear Sir, please help me... I forget my yahoo password and question answers ... to recover my emails please give a suggestion.. My email i.d. is...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Email recovering

Hello, I forgot my yahoo mails security questions answer.Total 2 questions. 1st questions answer I know. Second questions answer I dont remember. Fe...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Unable to use windows live messenger.

I have downloaded Windows Live massenger successfully but unable to signin as I get a message that " a new version of messanger is available and you m...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Forgotten second security question answer

Solved

hullo, Am really stuck recovering my email because I do not recall my second security question answer in the password recovery option. Someone ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
Ambucias

My yahoo password & security questions

Hello,please i need help with my yahoo password.i totally forgot the password & security question.please i need to get into my yahoo

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
jack4rall

I really need some help plz guys

I been hack I can't get in so how do I get in with out the scirtctycode

Ambucias

My password and answers to both of the secret questions

Hi everyone, I am new here. I cant access my yahoo mail, I need help. I forgot my password and the answers to my 2 secret questions. Please help.

Ambucias

Plz is this an email account?

is this an email account?

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Hotmail account hacked

Hello, How can I recover my Hotmail password? It is hacked on 13 may 2013 by someone and I tried according Microsoft guidelines but did not work. As...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Face book

i cannot view anyones profile

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2013 by
john1707

Yahoo acount is locked

hi my yahoo acount is locked and to open i need to unser my secret question or they ask about altmate email i dont remember is almost 5 years i have ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Skype numbers

Hello I have recently registered with Skype can you possibly help me to access a personal Skype number as I do not know where to get one. Than...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2013 by
jack4rall

How to login my yahoo without security question

I know my Yahoo Id and password. but I forgot the answers of security questions. I didn't sign in this account for a longer period of time that's why ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Ahb

how would peace come to somalia and when would this problem end up

Ahmed Bashir Ahmed

Hacked e-mail id

dear sir, MY e-mail id is hacked deleted@gmail.com so please help me how to recover all data and passward. thanks nainesh

Ambucias

Unblock hotmail account

Hello, Can anyone help I have had my hotmail account blocked saying someone else has used it. I have filled in everything to get a code and nothi...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Chat coversation deleted

dear sir, some one is hacked my gmail id and deleted my chat conversation in trash also that is very important form how can i get the gmail chat conv...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Prob with entering my mailbox in yahoo

Hello, I've been trying to access my yahoo email account for the past days and have not been able to because i forgot the answer to the security qu...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Pls tell me hotmail account is block how to unblock my account

Solved

hello brother, my account is block how to unblock my account pls tell me because i dont how to activate my account because they need a code. and ma...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
Ambucias

I have forgotten my yahoo secret number

Please get my email secret number so i can able to access my mail. Email Id deleted by a moderator for your security

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2013 by
Ambucias

How us my e mail box my

my mobil is nokia 2700 and i ant us e mail so pils tell me

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2013 by
malti mandal

I"ve tried gmail still cannot help how to get my email!!!

Hello, I do the Google retrive of email Still I do not know Pls. help! Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome Indeterminable

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2013 by
KHir

Forgot the answer to my yahoo security question

I've forgotten the answer to my yahoo security question and also by mistake i even created wrong alternate mail id where i can get reseting please nee...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Forgot my yahoo password and security question

Dear sir/mam I forgot my yahoo password and security question.. there are store more data and important files I tried and inserted this pro...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Forgot security question

Hello, forgot my security question please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2013 by
adpantha

Yahoo account

I don't remember my second security question of my yahoo account. Also forgot the password. how can I retrieve my password for that yahoo account to r...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Forever deleted

Please can anyone help I have accidentally forever deleted some of my emails from received and sent and it has also cleared out my labelled boxes. Ne...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Unable to excess yahoo account

Dear Sir, I have problem with my yahoo account Because I forget my password and security question I have great hope he...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Hotmail has been hacked

My hotmail account has been hacked by some irresponsible people three days ago. They have since changed the password and the profile information. I a...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Nokia x2

Closed

i forgot the password of my nokia x2 phone i neeed to unlock it

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Security question

I've been trying to access my yahoo email account for the past days and have not been able to because i forgot the answer to the security questions.Bu...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Password and security answer forgotten

Hello, sir iforget my password and security answer please help me Mail Id removed by moderator for your security.please help me

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

How can i recovery that mails

Dear, I have deleted some mail from inbox and I also deleted that mails from Trash also. So now how can I recovery that mails. Thanks Mayyin

Zohaib R

Retrieve "sent messages which have been deleted"

hi how do i retrieve my "sent messages" which i have deleted please answer Heena Rafik

Zohaib R

For got yahoo secret question

I for got my yahoo password and with one secret question i know only one secret question. can any one help me how to access my account with one secre...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Not able to start yahoomail

please tell me the solution.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Hotmail account blocked 10 march 2011

Solved/Closed

Hello, My hotmail is also giving me a message that it is blocked. I cannot obviously go on msn, I have contacts of families and friends there. I t...

26 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
zu

Want to recover my account

Hi, i forgot my password as well my 2nd sec ques ans so pls help me how to recover

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Draft data del

Hello, Hello, Dear sir, how to recover draft deleted data pls find the solution Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 26.0.1410.64

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

I forgot my email password

i forgor my email password and i don't know what to do .. pleasseeee help mee .. i want my email back .. i don't know my alternate email and my securi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Forgot gmail my password

Hello, sir pls tell me my gmail account password. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 12.0

Ambucias

Account problem

hi i have a widows account deleted by moderator@hotmail.com can you help to get it back please

neropowerl

Forgetting password and security question in my previous email

i own deleted for security reasons bu your friendly neighbourhood moderator.com,i forget my password and security question and i have important mail t...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Yahoo log in

Although I have entered my yahoo ID and password, he asks me one secret question which I don't remember the answer. I also can't log in to the alterna...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Connecting 2 computer with lan

How to connect 2 computer with lancable

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

How to recover deleted mails from trash

Hello, I deleted messages from my trash bin and now i want to recover them back. Any one who knows how to get back them please suggest. Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Password and secret answer

i've forgotten my yahoo password and secret answer

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

I forgot my yahoo security question

Closed

dear adim i forgot my yahoo e mail security question. i have lot of data since when i was make this e mail i need it back as soon as plz any one can ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Forget pass word and security question

my son forget his yahoo mail pass word and security question, we tried to open it several time caused blocking the account what shall do help me. than...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias
Results 18901 - 18950 out of a total of 19,881