The discussions

Forby s3650c settings

Solved

Hello, Please give settings for forby s3650c to connect to internet through aircell sim.

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
prasad vejju

How 2 format huawei u120e using keypad

I have a problem guys,my huawei u120e internal memory is 4436kb but when i put download something it reaches 1200kb and it start indicating memory ful...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Cherry mobile restore factory password

Solved/Closed

Hello, whats the default password for a q3i phone of cherry mobile.... tnx Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

Ambucias

How can i unlock my nokia 2700 classic phone

Solved/Closed

Hi..can you help me unlock the network of my nokia 2700 classic phone so i can use it on other networks? thank you.. Configuration: Windows Vista / I...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Restriction code nokia 2730c-1

Solved

Hello, please give pestriction code for my nokia 2730c-1 my IMEI phone 353396042082979 please please please....

jefffrozen

B-lephone a-10 modal to set up internet

Solved

Hello, hi, this is surya. i want to set up inter net in my b-lephone A-10 modal. ...

jefffrozen

My pendriv in hiden folder ,

how see hiden file?

jefffrozen

Flash player for nokia e63

Solved

Hello, how can i get flash player to my Nokia e63 phone.

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
hehi

Need restriction code for nokia 2720a-2b

Solved/Closed

Hello, Pls,i need the need the restriction code for nokia 2720a-2b with IMEI-012046/00/273297/1 Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3....

Ambucias

Probleama con winrara... credo??

salve a tutti era gia da parecchio tempo che scaricavo giochi per il mio Nokia 2700 Classic, quando ad un certo punto il programma WinRAR invece di ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
suff954

Opera mini version5

Hello, hi there i just want to ask what should i do with my operamini?? bcoz i doesnt work with my sony ericsson w960i it says that i should che...

suff954

Unlock micro sd card of nokia 7210

Hello, there is a problem with my memory card and the problem is my memory card is being locked i.e password protected. so, how to crack t...

jack4rall

Title...about packet data for 5130 in aircel

Hello, when i am opening youtube or downloading some wallpaper or song it generally shows subscribe packet data first Configuration: / Opera 9...

suff954

Unlock nokia 2730-1c

Solved

i need nokia 2730-1c code to unlock from optus network

Ambucias

Samsung sgh-l700 with aircel gprs problem

Solved

Hello, I am having Samsung SGH-L700 mobile with Aircel - Tamilnadu prepaid connection. I could access Pocket internet provided by Aircel & also i co...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Bittu

My phones tells me to upload data to pc

Hello, i clicked on debug settings high and since then my phone shows this whenever i turn it on 'UPLOAD DATA TO PC',but weneva i plug it to m...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
larry

Eiroga e71 internet settings for !dea

Hello, I'm using Chinese made Eiroga e71. 1 of my sims is !dea & I want to activate GPRS from that. Can anybody reply the format of internet sett...

pankaj kumar jangid

How to activate 3 days internet pactage

Solved

dear pz give me the settings for nokio 6600i to acctivate 3 days internet pacage

Ambucias

Samsung sgh e250

Solved

Hello,i need plsss... enable java en my samsung sgh e250.get flash.

ra

Wifi problem with samsung corby

Hello, i m using samsung corby pro. i m able to connect to the available wifi networks but whenever i use internet it displays error service unavailab...

himasnhu

Can't get mp3's on my fhq a1241

Hello, i am having the same problem, is there even a memory card slot available in this phone? if there is, i can't find it :S Configuration: W...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
giggles

My new phone and old memory card

Hello, I previously owned an LG CU515, and used a 2g memory card. I know own an LG RUMOR 2. I cant seem 2 b able 2 use the ringtones that I have sav...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
My-My

Iphone 3gs

Hello, I am trying to download itunes 9.2 so I can set up my iphone 3GS! My computer has windows XP and everytime it finishes it says there is a ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

How do i download my pics from cell to comp?

Hello, I would like to download the pics and videos I have taken, onto Facebook etc. How do I do this? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet...

jaunglia

Pc suite

wich varjan pc suite i can conect samsung gts3653

jaunglia

Mini opera jar not exist

Hello, in my mobile opera jar is not exiss t Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jaunglia

Gprs setings for gfive d18 set for bsnl

Hello, BSNL denies to give settings for gprs to china sets,then how to run internet?

vijay sharma

Pc studio solution from samsung mobile

Solved

Hello, i want to connect internet on pc from samsung mobile but in samsung pc studio ,only idea ,airtel,hutch server option available.there a...

drlootle

Nokia 5130 format problem code not accepted.maybe due to low phone

Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to format my nokia 5130 Xpress Music. When I select option to restore all factory settings it does not accept the code 12345, 0000, 123...

drlootle

Bsnl 3g problem with sony x10i

Solved

Hello, I need settings for my xperia x10i to make bsnl 3g services to work properly. Callcentre sent me 2 settings. Bsnllive & bsnlnet. On one i c...

SUSH

Security code

Solved

Hello, i have tried 12345 and 00000 to unlock my nokia 7610s slide security code but it does not unlock. So can you please give me the master code to ...

Ambucias

How to format nokia e63 through pc

Solved

Hello, Is there any way to format nokia e63 through pc as the phone is not functioning properly due to virus and it's get switched off while using...

drlootle

Nokia

Hello, Why is my mobile theme not applying?

jefffrozen

Opera for my micromax q3

Hello, I want to download opera for my micromax q3.my mobile no. is 09608568169.please send me setting as soon as posible. Configuration: Windo...

jefffrozen

Help to find mobile

Hello, i have lost my nokia mobile before 2days its model no is 6303c & i also have its EMIE code no. so how can i find it, its very urgent & i ha...

jefffrozen

How to open the gprs of ip-max2 a1241 china p

Solved

Hello, pls help me i want to surf using my ip-max2 a1241 china phone but i don't know how to activate my gprs pls help me

jefffrozen

I need restriction code

Solved

Hello, i am Awais i have a phone (nokia 2730 classic) i need phone restriction code.... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i request..... ...

jefffrozen

How can i connect internet on pc through my s

Closed

Hello, how can i connect internet on pc through my samsung corby plus

jefffrozen

Phone to idle(samsung sgh f480i)

Solved

Hello, with the samsung sgh f480i after downloading the pc suite it does not connect the phone because it needs to be in idle mode, how do you do thi...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
loangr

Not detecting mmc

Hello, Hi i took new 4gb kingstone memory card. when i put that to mobile it was not detecting .. what might be the problem and send me solution. it...

jefffrozen

Samsung s3100 capture error

hi whenever i go to take a photo with my phone it comes up with capture error is there anyway to fix this problem

jefffrozen

Ace mini london

Hello, how can i change the language on the ace mini london from Spanish to English Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jefffrozen

How to merge an ipodtouch 2 with china iphone

Hello, i have an ipod touch and a china iphone and i want to try combine the logic boards or to swap the charging ports over and add the wi-fi from ...

jefffrozen

Pls help

Hello, my mobile model number is 2323c-2.its automatically getting switch off and switch on.and mobile options are also hanging after it ge...

ptrparker

My gtalk in micromax q5 is not conneting

Hello, hi every one....... can any one help me, how to connect to gtalk in my micromax q5 with aircel... iam able to connect to the internet thr...

jefffrozen

Connect internet on laptop with micromax q5fb

Solved

Hello, I would highly appreciate you if you let me know how to use the internet on the laptop using the Micromax Q5fb. Reply awaited. Regard...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
Sri..

Nokia express music security code problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, plz solve my problem i forgotten my security password of nokia 5130 express music????????? so plz if u can help me then mail me suggestion...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

How can i use gprs n wap

Solved

Hello, i want to know, how can i use gprs & wap on karbonn k30 using tata docomo gsm. plz giv me settings abhijeet sinha frm vns

Ambucias

Phone lock code forgotton

Solved

Hello, i forgot my phone lock code.the autolock system settings checks me to use any other sim.

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

What is the code to open new sony ericson mo

Hello, what is the code to open a new phone which the name of the model is TM717 Mysterious black. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explore...

jaunglia
Results 11101 - 11150 out of a total of 15,587