The discussions

Subscribe gprs to my phone

Solved

Hello, how will i subscribe my nokia e71 phone gprs, please help. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Replx to memory loss quest

Hello, I've checked the phone memory and deleted everything in it.I Also removed the memory card but the problem is still there Configuration:...

closeup22

Virgin gprs settings for s3653

Hello, I need virgin GPRS MAnual Settings for Samsang GT S-3653 Model.,i need detailed Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

I want to connect my alfatel h1 mob to pc

Hello, i'm charles & want to know how to connect net to pc thru h1 china mob is there any software.. configuraton windows XP / Internet Explorer 6....

closeup22

Problem browsing wit nokia 5130c-2 using opera min

Solved/Closed

Hello, My wife purchased a nokia 5130c-2. When ever she tries to browse, it shows failed to connect to internet. Pls Can sombody send me the settings...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
Jurabek Kayot

Mio moov m305, map installation tricks and ti

Hi, Ive just bought Mio Moov 305 with the MioMap 2009 software. I need to install the map of Turkey but it asks me for an activation key which I ha...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
gps

Gfive e71remove screen short cut

Hi, i'm using gfive e71 model mobile,how can i remove my screen short cut display,anybody know that please give the detail

hego

Usb connection with pc problem samsung l700

Hello, i've sgh l700 mobile, whenever i try to connect my pc to mobile through USB using pc studio, pc studio shows not connected. when i was ins...

closeup22

Gt-s3653 text message dictionary editing

Solved

Hello, Have a lot of entries I would like to remove from the dictionary. You can add easily..how do you remove entries?? Thanks B Configura...

Brent

Pc sute for rocker e71

Hello, i have a rocker e71 but i want to update his software because i am not able to see the income call name Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

kartik

Unable to send image frm my corby to othr mob

Solved

Hello, please let me know if there s sm limitation in sending images frm Corby phone to othr mobile. Also.. any settng req fr sending mms ? T...

dist.urbd

Videocon v1675 internet connection

Solved

Hello, How do i set up an internet connection in my videocon V1675 model..???...pls help.

ash_perez01

Memory card solution

Solved

Hello, my nokia 2730 mobile memory card is locked and also forget my password. what can i do now? please give me the solution. Configuration: W...

ash_perez01

Samsung omnia b7320 software

Solved

Hello, i buy a newly phon samsung omnia pro b7320.... but in this phon has no some use full software such as:- gtalk,yahoo msngr,you tube midea play...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2010 by
Raj

Nimbuzz

Hi, I want Nimbuzz for samsung corby gt-3653

ash_perez01

Format china e71 mobile phone

Solved

Hello, How can I format my phone and reinstall itConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 8.0

xai2x

Itunes install stuck 'registering itunes...

Hello, I am trying to install iTunes. I downloaded it from itunes official site. So I ran it and it nearly finished but when it got near to the end, ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Freddypop

Gprs for karbonn k30

Solved

i want to know, how can i use gprs & wap on karbonn k30 using airtel or reliance gsm. plz giv me settings

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Gprs setting for forby

Solved

Hello, please anybody tell me gprs setting for my china forby model for tata docomo.

Ambucias

Forget lock code

Solved

Hello, sir i forget my f secur software phone un lock code nokia n 82 Windows XP / Internet Explor

Ambucias

Samsung gt s5233a

Solved

Hello, anybody can give me a phone lock code on my samsung mobile? I cannot ope it now. kind send me thru my email.....cydd052000@yahoo.com Co...

Ambucias

What is the phone lock?

Solved

what is the phone lock? nokia e71 china phone

Ambucias

How to find security code for nokia 5130 xpre

Closed

Hello, pls help me to find out the security code of Nokia 5130 xpress music. The default codes 12345 and 00000 is not woking nor i have changed the ...

Ambucias

Unlock my phone

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password wich i put images and messages for samsung sgh m150.How can i open it?

Ambucias

How to configure china phone to browse

Solved/Closed

Hello, please i want to no how to configure China phone to browse with any other network

Ambucias

Opera mini problem

Hello, my micromax q5 phone has a little problem. though facebook, im and all are working properly, opera mini browser is not geeting launched, ever...

closeup22

Operamini is not starting, its showing jar

Hello, When i M start opera mini in my Micromax Q5fb, that it showing jar not found. plz help me on this issue it urgent Configuration: Wi...

ash_perez01

Idea gprs settings for mmx q7

Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anybody have the settings for Idea GPRS to be used with a Micromax Q7 handset? Thanks, Ajit

Ambucias

Pendrive data not shown

Hello, i have an 32 GB pen drive when i paste the folder with data it can shown but when i remove the pen drive it can remove safely but i again to th...

closeup22

How to connect mobile with pc

Hello, how can i connect my mobile nokia supernova 7210 to internet in my pc through bluetooth Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

closeup22

Want to unlock gta san andreas

Solved

Hello, i want to unlock my GTA san andreas on my mobile phone Nokia 5310 xpressmusic .. Pls help me out with the codes anybody..

Ambucias

Extension file how to remove

Hello, My name is sandeep kumar my mob'music player plays lots of songs but in my memory card there are no songs to show only extensions file of the...

mijack

Internet wap seeting for mobile vgs 507

Solved

Hello, **please tell me the mobile setting for vox vgs 507 to acess wap on it ??? my mobile showing error in communicatio when i brows to the ho...

Shubham

Software for micromax q3 mobile

Solved

Hello, I am Jayesh Patel, it is possible to connect micromax Q3 mobile with PC?... if yes then how?.... form which i can dounload pc suite s...

8 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
aman

Gprs settings.

Solved

Hello, how to activate gprs for my samsung C5212

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

What is the video size for samsung s3653

Solved

Hello, i hav been wondering wht is the video size for samsung s3653??bcz I hav been dwloading certain videos in the net n convert it into mp4 but j...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Ayesha

Hey guys....i have a nokia 2730 classic phone

Solved

Hello, i put a password on my nokia 2730 classic phone and now i've forgotten the password. please help me on how to retrieve all the information on...

Ambucias

Import contacts in micromax q3

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to import outlook contacts or CSV file contacts to Micromax Q3 cell using Phone Suite, i am able to connect, but wh...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Prasad

Title..master code for my huawei u120e

Hello, guys i lost my security code for huawei u120e.i need master code to unlock my phone thnx in advance

closeup22

Lock code

Hello, forget my lock code of micromax q3 mobile Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Nokia 2730 classic unlock

Solved

Hello, Could you please help me to unlock my new Nokia 2730 Classic. IMEI : 359370037556317 Provider: Coop Mobile(Orange), Switzerland Conf...

closeup22

Nokia set no2323 netdrive

Hello, i want nokia set no 2323 net drive Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

closeup22

Micro sd card not working help plz!

Hello, I've recently had problems with my micro sd card. When I plug it in to the computer via Micro SD USB adapter, it tells me that it needs to be f...

closeup22

Gprs activation problem... please help...

Hello, i visit smart center to activate my gprs so that i can receive mms from my friends but they didn't activate for the reason that i am using ...

closeup22

Use nokia 5320 internet via bluetooth

Solved

Hello, please teach me how to use nokia5320 internet via bluetooth by pc on windows xp? is it possible ....? Need help here ! Configura...

closeup22

Mms for blackberry storm 2 working on at&t

Hello, i have a blackberry storm2 9550, but I have AT&T I can't send after composing or receive, Any one have any ideas ? i tried several things. ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
Tbaby

Operamini

Hello, i want to install opera mini in my micromax q5 fb ... please answer in details with step by step.....please any one help me.......... w...

closeup22

About spice m5252

Hello i bought spice m5252 and when i use data cable connect with computer show only charger connected and hardware not found. I want to know that th...

closeup22

Remove icon from main screen g'five e71

am using g'five e71.. i need the shortcu key to remove the shortcut icons from the main screen as i cannot view my wall paper........... please

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2010 by
navin

Unlock

Solved

Hello, sir i wanna kanow that how can i unlock the locks....of my SGH-J150 mobile. coz i have forgot the password. Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

Ambucias
Results 11701 - 11750 out of a total of 15,581