The discussions

How to i get network on my ps3

Hello, I am having problems getting network on my ps3, i have the ethernet cable thingy, and i have the linksys modem, but i cant seem to get the net...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
jannetur

Ps3 connection

Hi i am trying to connect my ps3 to a usb modem and i dont know how to do it. is it possible? can you tell me how? Joe

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
bender2002

Ps3 wireless internet

Hello,i get internet on my psp wit a wireless connection. could i do this wit a ps3

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
sunfreaks

How do i set my ps3 up manually to the net

Hello, how do i set my ps3 up manually because when it is done automatically it wont read the IP address?

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
Legendzruz

Help wirless router/ps3/ip trouble

Hello, I just purchased a wireless router.. and its WIRED to my comp and my modem.. now i go to WIRLESSLY connect it to my PS3 and when doing so when...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Ps3 online gaming

Hello, I am able to connect to the internet via my PS3, but when I attempt to play my game (Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe) online, it says I lost my c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
duts63

Cant play games on playstation3

Hello, i just brought a play station 3 and i got a game but it want work it said that i got to update my drivers but i dont no how to do this can som...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Filip

Help with ps3

Hello, hello hello

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2008 by
jack

Playstation 3 drive faliure

Hello, i bought a playstation 3 from singapore, when i tried it back in england no discs whatsoever would work. what can i do? it download s ok, just ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2008 by
Zetsu15

Ps3

Hello, how do u get a flashplayer on the playstation 3

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2008 by
trance3223

Ps3 upgrade

Hello, i was woundering if sommebody noes if i can upgrade the Gb on the ps3...our can you plug a external harddrive to it?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2008 by
percy8

Playstation games on pc

Hello, could anyone help me to find a software which i can play playstation games on my desktop? Is there any requirements needed to play these...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
natgt123

Your favorite ps3 sports games?

Hello, whats your favorite ps3 sports game ? im fond of : Madden 08, NBA Live, MLB 07: The Show....

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
percy8

Can i play ps3 games on my pc???

Hello, i have got a lot of ps3 games free and i dont have one so is it possible to play them via my pc?????what should i do in order to do tha...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
ziggy7
Results 651 - 664 out of a total of 664