The discussions

Ps3 won't download an update for a game

Hello, my PS3 won't download an update for a game but is connected to the Internet any suggestions? Thanks Configuration: iPhone / Safari In...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
Owenfigg

Wont even read the disc

Hi my ps3 wont read the disc and pretend nothing is inside at all l turned it on and off three times restarted it and it still wont work how do l fix ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Failed psn connection

Hello, I keep getting this message: An error has occurred. you ha(80710B36) I was just signed is two days ago and playing online any ideas on ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2016 by
JacobVR

Obtain my ip address

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116 I have a problem.. one day my network stop working on PS3.. All the time writes '' ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 sony entertainment network timed out?

Solved

Hello, I cant login to my psn it keeps saying sony entertainment network timed out. What does that mean??? I need help pleaseeeee Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Ps3 to wifi

Hello, When connecting my PS3 to Wifi, it doesn't connect.When I go to network settings. I press easy next, then press wireless when I want to selec...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

My ps3 original model keeps freezing at startup

I need help I just got a ps3 and it keeps freezing at startup

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Controller ps4

Hye I have a PlayStation4 n the controller stopped working I have charge it in try to reset it in at the little botten at f back but it dos not wor is...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Ps3 won't stay signed in to the psn

Hello, My ps3 won't stay signed in to the psn and every time I try to play online it kicks me out what is the problem because my internet strength o...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Trying to connect ps3 to the internet

I keeping trying to connect my ps3 to the Internet all I have is the WiFi password and an ip address but every time I try to connect it comes up this ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2016 by
robie

My playstation 3 is not working on my tv

Hello, I just got my PlayStation 3 and when I try to see will it work on my TV it wasn't working.But see I don't have a HDMI TV but I still heard it...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
nowin122

Hdmi

So I was wondering why my ps3 doesn't work with my vizio tv. All I get is a blue screen I have it all plugged on and everything. Any suggestions? ?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Help me !! wep key only lets me put in 8 characters

Hello, Me and my boyfriend just got a wifi box and tried to access the internet through our ps3 but it wont connect. I think its the wep key bec...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

How do you play ps3 through your laptop's screen

I wanna play on my laptop coz my sis is always on the tv

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Ps3 hdmi problem

Yesterday I was playing gta 4 on my ps3 and it works perfectly in hd and today I change HDMI cable and it's not in hd no longer so I change cable bac...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Ps3 won't connect with my tv

My ps3 won't connect with my tv, its kind of a shitty tv to be honest but it usually works, I don't use HDMI because I don't have it, I use AV-IN or A...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
nowin122

Help hooking my ps3 up to computer?

Solved

Hello, I would like to hook my PS3 up to my laptop so I can use it as a screen to play games on. I should preface this by saying that my laptop DOES h...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Game would not recognize any disc

Hello, my problem started out being the game would freeze after playing for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then it came to it would not recognize any disc. I...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
ac3mark

My ps3 wont work whenever i turn on my tv

Hello, Pls help my ps3 was working last night and now it doesnt ive tried holding the power button but it does nothing pls help Configuration: ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2015 by
2coollol

Playstation what routers can i use too connect direct

Hello, Hello their I have a playstation three what routers can I use too connect direct into my playstion three how which one would be cheap but w...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Ps3 mode not supported

Hello, I accidentally tripped over my hdmi lead and the end snapped, I bought a new one but when I try holding in the power button it doesnt w...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
Ginge101

(help) wifi problems with pc and ps3

Hello, I have an Wi-Fi problems with my Computer and PS3. I had came across the problem before but I just simply rebooted the router, but after se...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Help me can't connect ps3 to internet

Hello, I'm trying to get my kids on ps3 connects to the internet but it keeps saying IP address timed out I dunno our IP address and dunno what to ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2015 by
EdoubleU

Ps3 not working

Hello, My PS3 just had gone though the red screen now it just goes black with words I don't know and it just changes plz help I have tried the h...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Need urgent help obtaining a ip address

Hello, How do I obtain a IP address for my ps3 Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.94

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Wheres my psn gone?

Hello, when booting up my ps3 it comes up in the background where it usually says ps3 its says rebus and when ido the internet connectiopn test ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
jimi1231

Starts up but freezes when clicking anything

Hello, So this ps3 has given me grief lately. It would freeze on start up but I fixed it by restoring defaults in safe mode. Now about a month lat...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
Exondra

My ps3 cant connect to my wireless internet

Solved

Hello, I am having trouble connecting my ps3 to my wireless internet, I have checked and restarted my router multiple times and strangely enough my ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
Haku

Hdmi - ps3 tv says unsupported mode

I have connected my ps3 to my tv via hdmi,when I turn it on the tv says unsupported mode. I tried pressing the button for 5 seconds when on stby but a...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2015 by
Shadows1919

Will ps3 on regular tv work?

Hello, I bought ps3 for my husband on his 30th bday..its tomorrow & i havent yet given the gift to him. but the only thing that concerns me is that w...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
pp

Problems getting hdmi to work

Hello, I took my hdmi out of my Xbox plugged it in to my ps3 and when it goes through the 30 second thing I accidently hit no and when I go to setting...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
Major_Noob

Cant even turn off my console wiyhout pulling the plug.

Hello, cant even turn off my console wiyhout pulling the plug Configuration: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) / Safari 5.1.9

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Screen turning blue and pink

Hi my little boy turned on his system the other day and the screen turned blue and pink squares and the disc keeps reloading any help would b great

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Problem playing online

Hello, I'm signed in to psn and I can't play any games online Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Ps3 won't obtain ip address, times out

With seemingly no problems beforehand, my PS3 has decided to start being annoying and now won't connect to the Internet. I have run every test with di...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2015 by
kieferschild

How i fixed the ps3 connection problem

Solved

Hello all... Firstly, I have no idea why the PS3(and apparently, now the PS4's to) is having problems connecting to the internet, out of nowhere! B...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
xpcman

Ps3 obtain ip adress

Hello, I'm a University student trying to set up my PS3 to the University's router. All other devices work fine for everyone, and including myself b...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
Ambucias

"mode not supported"

my ps3 doesn't seem to connect to my Samsung tv. i've tried holding the ps3 button down for 5-6 seconds, yet it still continues to display the message...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark

Ps3 grand theft auto 5 it frezz on storymode

Hello, Every time I put in grand theft auto 5 it frezz on storymode in the game brand new and I restore it already Configuration: iPhone / Safa...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2015 by
dino200225

When my ps3 doesn't play discs

Does anybody know how to fix the ps3 new version? My ps3 is not playing discs and making a scanning sound then fast ejecting then scanning it again af...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

Flash playerhelp

i want to upgrade my flash player on my ps3 so i can watch movies on solarmovie .... can anyone please help me.... frank

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

Easy to use photo collage maker?

Closed

Not sure how to ask, but I need a free down load, or site where I can cut and paste my photos to make a newone then print. Please if you know of any a...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2015 by
Ambucias

Ps3 suddenly won't connect to internet

Hey guys, I have my ps3 for almost two years and have been normally playing via psn since then. Suddenly, a few days ago, something happened to my rou...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2015 by
trunta

Ps3 won't show on tv after neither with av cable nor hdmi cable

Hello, After updating firmware to new update a couple months ago my PS3 stopped showing up on tv and tried to reset be pressing and holding power b...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2015 by
kcg2013

It just doesnt work

Hey guys, can someone help. My ps3 has something wrong. When i turn it on it goes normal for 2 seconds and then the lights turn yellow and stops worki...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

My game dont load correctly

Hello, My ps3 load the game but when i star playing it wont shoot (in gta v ) or load fast when i die can someone help please Configuration: iP...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

How do i transfer a minecraft ps3 map to miecraft ps4?

i tried the basic way (just pressing r1 over the map) but it didnt worked for me , im not the only one is there a way I can use an usb using the co...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2015 by
rey2899

Internet connection

Hello, My ps3 used to be connected to the internet, but I had too much data, so I did a quick reset (not the seven hr. one, the 5 min. one). now it ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2015 by
ac3mark

Tv says that there's no signal

Hello, I haven§t played on Ps for 4 month (before 4 months everything worked well), but now I turned my PS3 on and nothing happened( I mean the Tv ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Dns error

Hello, How do you fix Dns error on ps3 wireless. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2015 by
xpcman
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 664