The discussions

Ps3 timing out when connecting to internet.

I have a 80 gig ps3 and I wanted to watch a blue ray disc last night and it said I needed to do a system update in order to do so. I used a wire conne...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
suff954

Ps3, no connection

Hello, I just bought the D-link dir615 wireless router, but i cant connect my Playstation 3 to it.. When i connect to the router it says that it ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
pcsces

Ps3 trouble

Hello, i have just sorted out my internet on my ps3 and it says i need an update but when i try and update it says and error has occured

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
flcconflict

Playstation 3

Hello,Hello,my name is monte and my playstation 3 internet will not work for nothing in the world. I keep going online and try to google my problems. ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
coolgirl1934

360 and ps3 ip address problems

Hello, okay primarily im trying to get interntet on to my ps3 n 360. i have a wired modem so i jus switch the ethernet cord from my computer to the g...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
truepotter

Ps3

Hello, HOW DO GET UR PS3 2GO FASTER ONLINE

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2009 by
epsiman

Playstation network

Hello, my playstation network isnt working i tried making another account and made sure the email address and password were correct but it still cam...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Ps3 help needed

Hello, i kinda wanted to know if i could put a program on my ps3 so it would play ps2 and ps1 games thanks in advance

strnnger

Can you get a ps3 online connection no com.

Hi,im 11 yrs. old and i love playing games online and i have a playstation 3(ps3) at my dads house only but the problem is there is no computer at my ...

ytripnoss

Ps3 online

Hello, do you need a computer to get connected to ps3 online? how else can you get connected to ps3 online without a computer?

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2009 by
killerh9999

Online playing with ps3

Hello, i have a ps3 and i was wondering why i cant go to games sites like pogo.com and play online games like that(online poker or spades).

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

Playstation

Hello, this is deepak i wanna play ps2 on my pc i have a ps2 dvd but it is not opening i wanna download ps2 software thatswhy i wanna play ps2 game...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Ps3 comfigeration

Hello, i can't get an ip address because it timed out what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2009 by
realiser

Playstation3

i got a problem with my call of duty 4, when i want to play online i take for like 1-10min to get into the online game, it comes up a message: downloa...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
Painkiller90

Ps3 routers???

Hello, i have at ps3 at my dads house but i dont have a computer at my dads house but i haeva computer at my house but my dad wont let me bring the p...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Ps3 wireless connection

Hello, I'm currently attempting to connect my PS3 to my wireless internet, however i'm getting a DNS error. I'm able to connect my laptop to the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

Ps3 online

Hello, I just got a new ps3 and i'm trying to connect to online and everytime i try and sign in it says connection timed out but my internet connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2009 by
afsgun

Ps3 timed out

Hello, can some1 help me with my ps3 when i try to log in my playstation network account it says my ps3 is timed out help me plz

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2009 by
Bobby the ps3 magician

Please help me with my ps3

Hello, I have a PS3 and I know I can connect to the internet but can I use it like a pc so look up other web addresses do emails?? would I be able ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
TracKFreaK

Ps3 problem

Hello, i was playing ghostbusters then it suddenly turned off turned it on again i was able to play for 5 minutes then did it again last time my ps3...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2009 by
iveal

Can i get xboxlive by running through ps3?

Closed

Hello, does anyone know if there is any possible wAy to maybe run an Ethernet from 360 to ps3 to get online? like bridging a laptop connection?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
jaybayliss

Playstation 3 internet

Hello, My PlayStation 3 system is picking up my cradlepoint router's signal and is obtaining the ip address, but it fails to find an internet connect...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
fea_ture

My ps3 is connecting but xbox won't

Hello, I've got this problem. Ever since i sent in my lap top to get fixed, and then returned, my XBox can no longer connect to XBox Live. I was al...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Which is the best? = playstation nor xbox?

Solved

Hey friends, I'll buy a video game console at next month. Maybe..... ;) :) I like both of Playstation and Xbox very much. But I don't Know which t...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
John456

Ps3 problems

Hello, I have a slight problem with my PS3, everytime I try to connect it to my wireless connection. When I test the connection and it starts to Exc...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
mikelav

Ps3 connection

Hello, i want to know how to get best possible connection for my ps3 it normally is about 70% signal strength which is only 2 bars on the cod games. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
fella1960

Cnnection touble with ps3

Hello, glad yous all no what yous are on about i got no clue what wpe i or nothing i just got a usb wireless internet stick to try and play online but...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2009 by
strnnger

Ps3 wireless connection not working

Hello, when i go through all th settings on th ps3 to set up a wireless to my computer connection it says "key ports timed out" what does that mean?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
dybbody

How to play ps3 thru the internet

Hello, i'm trying to play ps3 thru the internet and when i try to play or simply go to games the ps3 tells me something about Media something what do ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
closeup22

Playstation internet connection

Hello, I am trying to connect my Playstation 3 to the internet through my wireless router which is on the main level. The Playstation 3 is in the ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
memoriz

Ps3 connection

i play cod:5 and i have a 80-90% connection during online play but i only have 1 bar connection in game... :O how do i fix this, it is very annoying.....

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2009 by
random

Stronger wireless connection with ps3 c.o.d.5

Solved

How do you make your connection stronger when your playing Call of duty online on PS3 with a wireless network? I tried reconnecting but that doesnt wo...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
Presz

Warhawk ps3

Hello,my question is, why am i not getting my wins recorded on my stats for deathmatch on warhawk. I have been entering your room a lot lately with mu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
coostal

Ps3 problem

Hello, i am trying to update my ps3 using my internet which is sprint broadband can anyone help me

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
Furious Thunder Angel

Ps3 freazing problem

Hello, hey i have this problem am a prestige 10 21 days palying and now when i goin to log in in my user (sinay5) i can i froze is loading why???---i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2009 by
mohsikhan89

Ps3 onto wireless that needs a login!

Hello, I am trying to get my PS3 onto a public wireless network that requires a login and password! I have to pay for it using pay pal. I can pick...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
wellpart

Fix ps3 internet

Hello, i just got router and i got internet on my computer but i dont get internet on my ps3.

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
xpvista

Internet connection: ps3 and laptop

For some reason I am not able to connect to the internet with my laptop if my PS3 is connected. I use a MacBook and if i am on the internet with it an...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2009 by
msnnopes

Networking a pc vista with pc xp + ps3

Hello, I have a desktop running Windows Vista and other Windows XP Service Pack 3 how I could connect them. SH

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
ethernetpro

Ip settings for ps3- d-link router

Hello, I have plugged an ethernet cable to my ps3 and everything looks fine but it still lags. It says the router cannot support some of the ip setti...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2009 by
clubmania

Ps3 online playing

Hello, I would like to play my ps3 online but dont know how? Dont have router. Can yoy still play thru play station 3? If I get the router, I sti...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
dpd.gerard

Ps3

Hello, ihow do i play online games against other ppl through the internet on my ps3, i managed to get linked up but it just takes me to some weird ch...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Ps3internet conection drops out all the time?

Hello, please help my PS3 is great i love it but when i play online on COD5 Call Of Duty 5 my internet connection drops also when i go internet s...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
Highway72

Ip adddresses on ps3

Hello, For some reason i set up my internet on my ps3 and it says when it comes to the Test it says the attempt to obtain the ip address timed out ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
tom

Ps3 internet connection problem

Hello, PS3 connected via Devolo dLan Highspeed ethernet cable. Worked at first, but internet connection then not used for a while. Tried to go onli...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2009 by
Mr Hitman

Hooking ps3 to my laptop

Hello, I want to hook up my PS3 to my laptop. I have the verizon wireless usb modem and I've tried everything to get it to hook up to my PS3. The Ver...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2009 by
daywish

Internet connection for ps3

i am having problems with my connection to my ps3. the problem is that whenever i play my ps3 i am able to sign in to my account and speak 2 my friend...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2009 by
res.pond

Ps3 connection

Hello, can an1 help me with my issue.My ps3 connection keeps droping after another user uses the linksys router (wich is a WRT54G2 V1) but when he sto...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
thtdude94

Ps3 hdmi playback of dvd's

Hello, I have a PS3 connected to my HDMI Sony Bravia TV. However when I play DVD from the PS3, my resolution automatically adjusts to 567p and does...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
minus2

Internet on ps3

Hello, i want to know what do i need to buy to get internet on my ps3 and waht stores to get it at and the price

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
tieend
Results 601 - 650 out of a total of 664