The discussions

Ps3 wireless connection

Hello, I cannot connect to my home's wireless internet to update for the blu-ray player. I bought a used PS3, first edition, but it still has the...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
bloody_619

Ps3 and laptops

Hello, I have one router that is wireless and runs the ps3 and one laptop and iphone. When i get online i have alot of lag, when the all 3 are run...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
bloody_619

Playstation network issue

Hello, when i play online (playstaion network) what ever game it is i always now have a low connection and half the time my game stops all together...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
bloody_619

Playstation 3 hd tv

Hello, i have been playing my playstation on a hd tv 42inch. i am now changing it to a 32 inch hdmi and its not working help me someone please ???...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
jojojo

Ps3 problem

Hello, i have a ps3 slim. My neighbor next door has wireless internet and i only pick up like 40-50 percent wifi signal. I wanted to know if theres an...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Ps3 halo vs xbox 360 halo online

Hello, Have a friend who plays on ps3 but I have xbox 360 was just wondering can xbox 360 halo players play against ps3 halo players? thank...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
shadarap

Borderlands ps3 game

Hello, I have borderlands and we have 2 PS3 systems and 3 people.... can we all play this game together? if we can I need to know how we set it up.....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2011 by
123gow

Title...cant u bluetooth ps3 and cell phone

Hello, i need to no if i can bluetooth ps3 and cell phone via bluetooth Configuration: / Mozilla Indeterminable

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2011 by
ant

Ps3 wont read hard disk drive

Solved

Hello, i just got ncaa 11 2 days ago and now when i get to the push start menu i push start and it says reading hard disk drive but freezes up. Other ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
k2

No display from ps3 to tv

Hello, how do you know if your ps3 works becuase its not showing on tv but the power button works help me please i just bought it used from a frien...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
shortstop03

Ps3 won't connect to internet

Solved

Hello, Please, my ps3 won't connect. i put ip address in manually, but not sure what default router, primary dns, and secondary dns numbers are?Conf...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2011 by
lol

How to go online with your ps3 using a modem

Hello, pls can anyone tell me how to go online with my ps3 using a modem its a mobilink lite novatel wireless PLSSSSSS i realy need it

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
macerenjun909

Ps3 modern warfare 2 multiplayer online?

We have PS3, we all have our own users configured on the console. How do we load more than one user on the console and then play multiplayer or two p...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
vincena

How do i get a modem to connect to my ps3?

Hello, i have windows 7 and i cant understand all this technical crap and i was wondering if anyone new how i could connect my 02 dongle t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
mijack

What kind of disc is a ps3 game made on

Solved/Closed

Hello, i was just wondering what kind ofdisc is a ps3 game made on

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2010 by
gewibrown

Can't find my internet connection on ps3

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Please help me out with a big problem. When I'm scanning my network connections on PS3, I can't find my connection i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2010 by
scottzish

Ps3 hook up to modem help me

Hello, i cant seem to hook up my ps3 to my modem i dont have a router only a modem. my modem is a motorola surfboard modle SBV5222 i have a username a...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2010 by
bloody_619

Connection on ps3

Hello, what if i have wireless connection for my ps3 and my connection is amazing and works with everything else but when i go online in call of duty ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2010 by
bloody_619

Ps3 timing out when searching for net

Hello, tried evrything to get my ps3 on net, not working. not finding ip adress and timing out. can any one help

2 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2010 by
marki_boi

Ps3 wired internet connection

Hello, I just brought up my ps3 to uni and have had to switch from a wireless to wired connection. I got everything registed with the uni to enable me...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2010 by
adam

Psn

Hello, im having trouble connection to PSN, when i go to connection test it says my internet connection has sucseeded and optain ip adress has sucseed...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2010 by
bloody_619

My playstation 3 will not show up on hd

Hello, my playstation 3 has stopped working on my hd channel i was working fine and now its blank. the lead works i checked with my laptop and the pla...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2010 by
payterr

I can't play a game, or sign in on ps3

Hello, i tried to play a game (or sign in ) on the ps3 and it says exactly this "an error has occured. you are signed out of playstation network (800...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2010 by
jmass

How can i connect my 3g donlge with ps3?

Hello, I have a 3g broadband dongle that I use to connect my laptop to the internet. I have been trying for a while now to connect my ps...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2010 by
Mongo

Get the internet out of my ps3

Solved

Hello, Hi, my question how can i get out of the internet of my ps3 Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.17.8

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
sandyp4ever

Ps3 on standard tv

Hello, ive spent weeks and weeks trying to get my ps3 to work again , i was over at a friends house and plugged my ps3 into his hd tv, and now having ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Modern warfare 2 ps3 wont load

Closed

Hello, My son has a PS3, about 8 mons old. Am on 2nd CODMW 2, when we go to load the game it comes up and shows the disc is in in the main screen, ...

13 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
navy2000

Lan laptop to ps3

Hello, I'm trying to create a local network between my laptop and PS3 to move music over and watch movies on my tv. Is this possible and if so can so...

10 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
stevo

Ps3 works with hdmi but not av

ok so few days ago i was playing fallout3 and it froze so i turned off my ps3 and when i turned it back on it had sound but no picture so i took i to ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
hamza

Flash drive to my ps3

Hello, hey i just loaded video on to my new portable hard drive how do i get the memory from it to my ps3 Configuration: / Mozilla Indetermin...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Laptop as internet provider for ps3

Hi! I'm getting kind of pissed after spending two days trying to figure out my problem, so if any of you guys could help me out, that would be grea...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
sharpman

Connect my ps3 to the net

Hello, I need some help connecting my ps3 to my pc and then get both to connect to the internet. My setup is as follows. Vista 64 bit with ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2010 by
sharpman

Blank screen! ps3

Hello, I have had my PS3 for 3 years, no problems until now. It is connected with HD cables, nothing has changed since the day I got it. Today I ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2010 by
heyjean

Help my playstation 3 wont work on a channel

Hello, plz help i have tried everything i plugged the red white n yellow plugs in to every hole in my onix plasma n every channel tells me there is no...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2010 by
sadgurl

My ps3 wont download the 3.50 system update!

Hello, My PS3 wont allow me to download the 3.50 system update. Every time it tries to download it goes extremely slow and then gets to about 20% a...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
smudger 220488

Ps3 online problems

Hello, i just bought my ps3 used from someone else, and when i'm trying to make an online user, it says i can't. I think it's probably because the g...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
Vince.$tone12

Ps3 and t mobile dongle

Solved

Hello, i want to know if its possible to connect my t mobile dongle to my ps3 to play on line. Ive been told it cant be done and ive been told it can ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Ps3 ip adress problem

Hello, I got a brand new 120GB ps3. I have a ethernet cablehooked up to the console. Every time i plug the wire into themodemand run a internet co...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Can a dongle be used with a ps3?

Hello, I bought a vodafone dongle the other day and i tried to connect it wirelessly to my ps3 and it didnt work so now im asking if any1 can hel...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

My ps3 doesnt work onliner

i dont know what happen my ps3 wont let me play any game online. if i put my wired internet cable the game wont work.when i open the game by pressing ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
Mini pig junior

Playstation home no internet

Hello, my internet works but if go onto playstation home it does not work and my online does not work either i need help plz Configuration: W...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Help on the ps3

I NEED HELP ON THE PS3 BECAUSE THE PS3 WITH THE ROUTER DOESNT WANNA WORK EVEN I GO EASY MODE TO SETTING HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Configuration...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Ps3 error codes 80710723server timed out

Hello, cant get in to the system on the net keep saying server timed out help please Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Ps3

Solved

Hello, i keep getting error 80023017 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
jes

Ipod connected to ps3?

Hello, is there any way to wirelessly connect my iPod to my ps3? It's an iPod touch 3G with Internet capabilities Configuration: iPhone / Safari ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
Slayer270

Ps3 connection problems, security?

Hello, Ive tried just about everything and still wont work. i do the custom set up, wireless, i scan the WLAN it finds the one i need (d3b6) fine. Und...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by

Connect to the net via my ps3?.

Hello, I have a ps3 and ethernet cable. I also have a pc thats connected to the internet via wireless broadband, and im running windows 7. Could ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Ps3 issues! ó.ò

My PS3 wont let me make my online profile. I've MULTIPLE before but i've always deleted them -_- If you got a answer id appreciate it. Im a Hardcore g...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

My ps3 acting up

HeLLO, I TRIED EVERYTHING TO FIX MY PS3 BUT IT NEVER NEVER WORKS AND IM TIRED OF IT IT KEEPS ON SAYING ON MY INTERNET CONNECTION TEST COMPLETED THEN ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Ps3 wont play media from usb

Hello, i moved all of my music, videos, and pictures from my computer and onto a memory stick, then plugged it to the usb for my ps3, it reads the us...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
BG
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 664