The discussions

Restarting pc again and again

Hello, My P3 machine restarting again and again with "tuck" voice, Please tell me how to find error and solve the issue. Configuration: Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2012 by
dalvin

Xbox 360 vs. ps3

Solved/Closed

Hi! I really need some help guys... I am going to buy a new system very soon and I need to know if there are any big advantages or disadvantage ...

80 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2012 by
Kanefactor

Wireless network on ps3 with or without booster

i have an xbox360 slim 250GB and the wireless on that console was never able to reach the internet so i purchased a wireless adaptor and it works fine...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2012 by
koolen02

I have a older sharp television set and want to hook up ps3

Hello, I have one of the older version SHARP tv sets and I'm wondering how do I go about hooking up my ps3 game system !? Configuration: iPhone...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2012 by
maryelizabeth

Playstation 3

Hello, I have a playstation 3 I have a dvd disk with 4 movies loaded oa the disk. When i put the disk in the playstation 3 It can not load any of t...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2012 by
daniel.green47

Ps3 and hdmi cable

Solved/Closed

Hello, We disconnected the PS3 from the HDTV to play a blue ray on another HDTV. When we went to switch it back again, the original TV is just dis...

54 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2012 by
dollyonthekill

Playstation not picking up 30 mbps

Hello, well my playstation Is not picking up 30 mbps!!!!! speed test says 30mbps but when I checked on playstation connection test It said 11.2 m...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2012 by
rockshy496

Help ps3 internet

my friend and i were wondering if u can set up internet from a laptop using a internet . can anyone help thankyou usb and a ethernet cable

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

My ps3 wont connect to internet

So I have satellite internet and it works perfectly but for some reason I can't connect to it on my ps3 therefor I can't make a ps network account or ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

Ps3 online

Closed

Hello, i have a ps3and im trying to play online and i can get on there fine but when i push the mulitiplayer button it says it found some updates ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Ps3 black screen

Hello, I have previously had problems with my PS3 and used the recovery strategy of holding down the power button when in standby. This resolved ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
alexbrown044

Ps3 no video or sound...hooked up to hdmi

Closed

Hello, So I just had this happen either last night or today before I got home. I switched to the HDMI port that my PS3 has been on for years, so i ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Tv wont recognise hdmi with ps3

Closed

Hello, i recently tried my ps3 with a hdmi cable that works fine on xbox and all i could get was a black screen.i know the tv is at fault with some ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Can ps3 and xbox360 be online friend

Closed

can ps3 and xbox360 be online friend if it is posibole then friend request me Rambitoow1 because ps3 is fune but it would be beter if ps3 and xbox360 ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Ps3 to internet with no security

Closed

Hello, I want to access wireless but the security is on the connection. A screen comes up for for acceptance of rules then another screen comes up...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

How do i connect my ps3 to the internet using

Solved

Hi am how cud I connect my ps3 to the internet using a t-mobile dongle That I use to connect my laptop to the internet I've tried a fue things hasen...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2012 by
!-T-O-P-B-O-Y-!

Ps3 maps on xbox 360 game ?

Hello, Is there a way to make call of duty black ops maps on ps3 work on xbox just the maps . i have them on ps3 but want to put them on my xbox hack...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2012 by
MegaMrDarkside

Can u plz help me with ps3

what can i do if my ps3 is on but does not show any picture on the hdmi or any sound, i hav tried holding the power button for 5 seconds but it didnt ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2012 by
bugman7410

My ps3 isnt reading games

Hello my name is andybigdawg and i have the 180gb ps3 and i had my ps on for a day and a half and now it wont read any games it reads dvds and music c...

bugman7410

How do i share my laptop's broadband w/ ps3?

I am sooooooo confused!! I bought my son a PS3 for Xmas and I thought he could piggy off my wireless signal from my laptop, but the wireless signal d...

bugman7410

Why wont my psn work but i have great internet

Hello, does anyone know why when i play playstation 3 online games it lags alot and says conection interupted even though my internet to the ps3 is %1...

bugman7410

Ps3 internet issues

Hello, I'm having issues with my ps3 getting internet connection when my main pc downstairs is on. It connects fine when it's off. It worked fine bef...

bugman7410

Ps3 password forgotten

Hello, can anyone help please. i have forgotten my ps3 password and am unable to change it as our email address has changed. is there a way to change ...

bugman7410

Ps3 error help

Hello, my ps3 is signing in2 playstation network fine bt wen i go 2 play any game online it says failed an error occured fink it said error 800290...

bugman7410

My ps3 plays movies but will not load ps3 gam

Hello, Can someone pleae help me. My ps3 will play dvd,s but not ps3 games. When I put the game in it spins but in a few seconds it makes a sound ...

bugman7410

Ps3 wont work on new vizio 55 inch

Closed

Hello, i have been on the phone with vizio and sony they tell me its the tv and the other says its the ps3 i have it hooked up with hdmi cable it come...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Ps3 display problem

Hello, I have recently repair my ps3 after i had a YLOD but now my tv screen says their is no signal whether i put a HDMI cable in or a normal Sony ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
bugman7410

Why wont my ps3 connect to neighbors internet

Hello, I live in an apartment in my friends back yard. She has wireless internet thru Linksys. She has no password & the signal strength in my apart...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
bugman7410

Connecting external drive to ps3

Solved

I have a WD 2.5 TB external hard drive, I'm using windows 7 and Easeus partition software. I did get the ps3 to start reading the drive through FAT 32...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

T mobile dongle and ps3

Hello, please help me , can i connect my ps3 to the internet with a t mobile dongle via a laptop

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
gypo

Ps3 modern warfair 2 data corrupted

Hello, i have a new ps3 game and am around level 28 and it says data corrupted can any body help thank you Configuration: Windows Vista / Inter...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
ps3allday

Who as more users ps3 or xbox

Having fights at school about this I'm a ps3 fan all the way play mine all day had a Xbox and sold it then when i got a ps3 can't get off of it but th...

ps3allday

Can i use only usb modem for ps3 live?

Hello, Im wondering if i can use only a usb modem, too connect too playstation live? thanks Configuration: iPhone / Safari 533.1

xpcman

Connecting ps3 via a t-mobile dongle

Closed

Hello, i have been trying for some time now to connect my ps3 via my t-mobile dongle stick. followed all the steps on the forum and still no joy. was...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2012 by
fuzion331

My ps3 controller

Closed

Hello, i have a wiress controller and it stop working and i even plugged the usb cable that i bought from radio shake and now it wount turn red ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Ps3 with hdmi problems

Hello, i bought a new 55 in. led tv hooked up my ps3 with hdmi cables it worked fine the first night but the next day i turned it on and the tv...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
Arcticbear

My sons ps3 wouldnt work

Hello, my son fetched his ps3 down to mine yesterday .when we plugged it into my tv 1080hd via the hdmi cable it wouldnt work the screen was just ...

Arcticbear

Hdtv screen for ps3 shows up small

Hello, Okay so I have a Sony Hdtv and my ps3 is plugged in thru an hdmi, this morning I turned my ps3 on and the screen is super small on the tv, ...

Arcticbear

No internet connection on ps3

Hello, Hello, I can't get internet connection on ps3. my laptop gets internet connection from same ethernet plug when I unplug ps3 and plug my lapt...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
$pe3dy

Internet usb modem to work with ps3?

Hello, I use an Optus Post-paid USB Modem (huawei) on a windows 7 HP Pavilion latop. And I badly want to connect my internet to my PS3. I plugged ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Playstation 3

Closed

Hello, I just recently bought a 50" HDTV and before had a 42" HDTV now when hooking up the ps3 and changing settings via new tv the darn thing won...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

My ps3 wont switch over to hdmi

Closed

Hello, I reciently took my PS3 off HDMI to allow it to play on a LCD tv, But in order to do that. I had to switch it off HDMI, I did that process on...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Need help with ps3 issue

Closed

Hello, I'm having a problem with my ps3 i can connect to playstation network and the internet browser, the store and everything but i get an error...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Connecting ps3 via laptop internet

Closed

Hello, im trying to connect my ps3 with my laptops internet, i have the ethernet cable and have tryed to make a new connection and everything but its ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Ps3 won't display through hdmi

I recently got Resistance 3 and installed the update for the game. After the update installed, the screen went blank but the sound was working so I f...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
alison14

Ps3

Hello, i have a question when i turn on the playstation the background of my playstion is always black it wont change and it keeps loding and loading...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2011 by
India

My ps3

My ps3 won't work with the yellow red and white cords all I get is sound. I have tried the reset by Holding the button until it beeps twice but stil...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2011 by
jane001

Eye toy usb camera(for playstation 2)

Closed

I cant get any freesoftware for eye toy usb camera using as web cam (namtai usb camera) can I get help please?

6 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
sharpman

Ps3 not turning on after i press it

Hello, Okay well I tried turning it on an then it went green and then for a second went yellow and then red and it did the beep sound once I think ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Ps3 wont locate games online

Closed

Hello, My ps3 internet works fine. I am signed into PSN and can send and receive messages. When I try to play Call of Duty, I am not able to connec...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
pcsces
Results 301 - 350 out of a total of 664