The discussions

My playstation 3

I have a PlayStation 3 how do I program it to play right now it's on Factory build so how do I go by setting it up to play my PlayStation 3

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2019 by
Dayshunds14

"too many usb devices connected error"

I've read the suggested fixes, but they're all predicated on having a controller that is not depleted (battery). Can't use bluetooth connection if...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

To many usb devices connected

Hello, I am writing you this message for a reason, because I can no longer access my PlayStation 4 console at all. My sister was charging her cont...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Ssl problem

Solved

Hello, So when ever I try using the internet for a game I get "cannot communicate using SSL". Why I was trying to fix that I some how managed to mak...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2019 by
ac3mark

Psn sign in failed

Hello, Can someone please tell me why I can’t sign into PlayStation network, it keeps telling me sign in failed. I’ve tried everything recommende...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2019 by
ac3mark

Hfw problems

Hello, i have been trying ti unstall rebug but on the second installation it says data corrupt how cqn i solve it

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Link expired wifi xfinity ps3

I keep getting link expired when trying to connect my ps3 to the xfinity hotspot. any suggestions on how to fix this. All other devices connect with n...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Ps3

hi I installed a new harddrife in to my ps3 when I download PS3UPDAT.PUP.v2o4fnu its onley internet file what must I doo

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2019 by
ac3mark

Why does gta v on the hdd in my ps3 jams while playing it

Hello, why does gta v on the hdd in my ps3 jam while playing it? And why does my ps3 sometimes shutdown while playing games?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2019 by
ac3mark

Hotspot help...

Hello, I don’t have any internet connection anymore, so I use my hotspot on my iPhone to use my ps3, and now it’s saying that my IP address fail...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Ps4 sign in problem

Hello, why does my ps4 say PlayStation network sign in failed

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2019 by
ac3mark

Fixing your ps3 network connection

Solved

Hello, Check it out. If you r constantly getting connection interruptions during game-play then here is what u need to do. If u r using a router (no ...

216 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2019 by
Drdealy

Playstation network sign in fail

Solved

Hello, I need to sign in to ps4 playstation netwok but I forgot my password, can someone help me?

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2019 by
ac3mark

Playstation 3 how do i enable javascript on my console

How do I enable JavaScript on my console so I can play online?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2019 by
HelpiOS

Ps4 safe mode

My sons PS4 is in safe mode I plugged the remote in and tried the restart. Came back to safe mode. Then told me to download the reinstallation 6.20 or...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Menu freeze on playstation

Hello, If you do a hard reboot by turning the PlayStation and holding the button for 5 seconds until you hear the second beep sound, you may have ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Playstation 3 is not allowing me to use the amazon app

Hello, I tried to use the amazon app on my Playstation 3 and it told me I had to sign into my PSN account first. But when I tried signing in, it r...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2019 by
Spaham

Ps3 slim turns on for 5 seconds, then shuts off

Hello PS3/PS4 users, I'd first want to start out my problem with the intro. So, I've left alone my PS3 for I think a year now (due to my interest i...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
ac3mark

Playstation network sign in error

Hello, My PlayStation shows a network sign in error. I have signed into my account so many times and it still doesn’t work. I always get error cod...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2019 by
LindaDutton

If i connect my ps3 to the internet will i lose my games?

Solved

Hello, Is there any chance that if I connect my PS3 to the internet I may lose my games?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2019 by
Daniel Telele  

Can't reset my password

Hello, I am unable to reset my password as it says the date of birth is wrong?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2018 by
ac3mark

How to connect ps3 to my laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello,i want to buy a PS3 but I dun have a desktop monitor to play. can anyone teach me how to connect PS3 to laptop's screen to play?? My laptop gt...

12 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2018 by
redfhedde

My ps3 is not reading discs

Hey, I followed steps written on this link. But, my PS3 is still not reading discs. Is there anything else I could possibly do to fix it? Than...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2018 by
drSPAWN1n54n1ty

My ps3 pad is not connecting bluetooth to my playstation

My ps3 pad refused to connect to my PlayStation Bluetooth and it is telling me that update error failed and I should write down this error code 80...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Ejecting the disk when the power off power back on thing dont work.

Turn the power to the system off. Turn the system over and look on the front bottom where there should be a rectangle flap. Remove the flap. Take a mi...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Ps3 is frozen

Hello, I was trying to load gta 5 and then my ps3 just decided to freeze on a black screen and then I waited for like 5 minutes and it still didn’t do...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

I dont have a internet connection

Hello, How i dont have a internet but i dont have one System Configuration: Android / Chrome 58.0.3029.83

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Ps3 will not connect wirelessly

Hello, My PS3 will only connect wired, same thing with the controllers. I've turned off/on the router, modem and PS3. I've disabled Media Server....

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Ps3/ps4 locked out

Hello, My ancout will not let me in I’m do the right password will not let me in I need help System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 12.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2018 by
Anonymous User

Connect to online gaming while the system offline

Hello, my network options are offline in the game settings of my ps3. I cannot figure out how to change this to online my ps3 is plugged into the rout...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2018 by
ac3mark

Corner button not working

Hello, suddenly the corner button which also is used for sliding tackles is not working??? I might accidentally have done something but don't know wh...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2018 by
Ambucias

Psn wont connect

Hello, System Configuration: Android / Chrome 60.0.3112.116 Ps3 won't connect to PlayStation network. Using wireless hot spot. Have been ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2018 by
ac3mark

Playstation 3 unsupported on sony bravia

Hello, in the past few years, i can play with my playstation 3, but now i saw in my tv, "Unsupported signal, Please check your output device" i tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2018 by
Ambucias

Ps3 does not work on tv

Hello I have a ps3 and it works on hdmi in other tv but at tv at my home it doesnt work Whyy please help

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2018 by
ac3mark

Safe mode

When I try to put my ps4 in safe mode it my ps4 turns on (immidietly) and off ( after 8 seconds

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

How to connect ps3 with my mobile hotspot

Solved

Hello, Lookin 4 and answer on how 2 connect ps3 with my mobile hot spot on my phone System Configuration: Android / Chrome 68.0.3440.91

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Disc are not read

Hello.. I followed all 3 steps and it didn’t work. Yesterday i was playing GTA V on ps3 and suddenly the game was frozen. I turned of the console with...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Ps3 get frozen after starting games front store

Hello, I bought 3 games from ps store - Assassin Creed III and Rayman Legends. In menu everything is ok, but after starting the game my PS3 get fr...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Wifi connection trouble

Can anyone help? My PS3 will not connect to my iPhone hotspot, it sees the iPhone but it will not let me advance beyond the SSID to input my WEP cod...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Jailbreak 4.81 won't load

Closed

Hello, i have a ps3 game jailbreak 4.81 my some game not load so how can i do please help me System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 68.0.34...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2018 by
ac3mark

Lost network password

Hello, I forgot my password to get on the network System Configuration: Android / Chrome 67.0.3396.87

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Ps3 psn failed and won't connect

So it says psn failed and won't connect. I've done everything everyone's said on here is there anything else it can be

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

I can’t sign in after some guy threatened to boot

Hello, Idk what to do... it’s error code 8002a537... System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Ps3 black screen

Hello, My ps3 worked good connected with hdmi to tv but before few days, when I tried to turn it on there was only black screen. I tried on other tv ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2018 by
EnderDefender369

Ps3 game skyrim showing not supported message

Hello, I know people have had a problem before with ps3 showing a “not supported” message on a new monitor. My ps3 works fine, but when i go to pu...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2018 by
EnderDefender369

Cannot find the media server control

Hello, I cannot find the media server control System Configuration: Android / Chrome 67.0.3396.87

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2018 by
Ambucias

Ps3 take 2 hours to load freezes

Hello, the problem with my ps3 may be different because it turns on but you know when you unplug your system out of no where and turn it back it it sa...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Cannot sign into psn, ps3

Hello, im having trouble signing into PSN, it keeps on saying (an error has occurred. you have been signed out of PSN) when i havernt sign out at all....

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Error 8002a537 what do i do

Solved/Closed

Hello, How long does Error 8002a537 last keeps telling me I'm signed out won't let me sign in System Configuration: Android / Chrome 67.0.3396....

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2018 by
AmadiAdams

Error code 80710016

Hello All of a sudden im connecting my ps3 to the i ternet it says internect connection succesful optain ip address successful but when it says psn f...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 664