The discussions

Ps3 not playing blue-ray

Hello, My PS3 can display the “menu” of the Blue-Ray movie BUT once I select play, the TV loses the signal. Any ideas why? Any ideas what how ca...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Ok my problem is related to ps3. help

Hello, Is it possible to message your friends on the PS3 on a computer? If it is I need to know how. I made a promise to one of them. Long s...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
pro-genius

Connecting ps3 through laptop

Hello, hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to go online with ps3 through using ure laptop as ure only source of connection powereed by a 3g3 dong...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
pro-genius

Ps3 problem

Hello, i have a ps3 and it says no ethernet cable and it doesnt even ask me wireless or wired connection what do i do

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
J-Rod

What does a router do for a ps3?

Hello, I was wondering what router is and if i could use one to get online if i live in the country? or what do i need to get online if i live in th...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Playstation

Hello, im asking this question my network wont sign in and when im trying to get internet it doesn't go i put the number on the box of my DSL and doe...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
rony1434

Ps3 and hdmi cable.

Hello, i am going to buy a ps3 frm u.s.a. and i have normal 32 inch TV in india. will this ps3 work in my tV.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

How to fix dns problem with mobile modem ps3

Hello i have a mobile modem and ive tried what people said it worked except for it always says DNS error help mee!

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Ps3

Hello, if i get an ethernet cabe and connect it from my laptop to my ps3, will that enable me to go online on the ps3?

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
tom

Cant get my ps3 to connect threw air card

Hello, ok i have done all of that and its still not connecting to the internet it is reading the ip address though i don't know what to do?? help ple...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Playstation network

Hi, I had an account in which i prestige 10 times. It was deleted and will not let me play online . . . Can anyone help me?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

No power on the ps3

Hello, I have sent my PS3 back to sony 2 times now. The frist time i sent to them my ps3 fried my tv then it self mealted the wires clean apart. they...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
noluck

Ps3 network problems

Hello, when i try an connect to playstaion network it comes up, an error has occurred (8003160). but i have been on it before it just doing it this ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
deironald

Ps3 problems

Hello, my ps3 starts up fine....when i stick a game in it does nothin.....can this be fixed does it have sumthin to do with my hard-drive

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
Anonymous User

Playstation2 emulator set up

Hello, i have downloaded the playstation2 emulator setup and now it is asking for serial number when i try to install.. please provide me the serail ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Xbox ps3 online play

Hello,i've heard that it is possible to play togeather with different systems ps3/xbox 360 on the same game(call of duty world at war)can u help

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
DJ Warrior

Ps3 network help

Hello, I am trying to connect two ps3's together via ethernet, but both systems say no cable attached. I have the same game in each machine but still...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
tomak

How to hook ps3 up using comcast ethernet

Hello, how do you hook a ps3 to internet using a comcast modem and ethernet cable

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
DJ Warrior

My connection is poor on my ps3 help

Hello, i have got a belkin g wireless router and i can connect to my laptop fine but sometimes my connection goes down but the main problem is the c...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2009 by
DJ Warrior

Ps3 problem

Hello, i have a ps3 , i try to play online on call of duty 4 modern warfare but it doesnt go to a game. it used to do it before and it works with eve...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Sales: psn/itunes/steam cdkey/mobileme accoun

Sales: psn/itunes/steam cdkey/MobileMe account Sales: psn points: 50$ Points / 100$ Points / 150$ Points Sales: xbox360 live Points: US 5000 Points...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Cod: world at war online problem ps3

Hello everyone ! I have a major problem with my CoD game for my Ps3 ! I can log on the online game with no problem, but, when I want to join a game...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
3oSs

How ps3 intercont

Hello, i dont know how 2 get a connection wirelessly to the internet. every time i try to get wireless internet connection to my ps3 it do

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Connecting usb modem to ps3

Hello, im having mega trouble i have brought a Vodafone usb broadband modem and im trying to get it connected to my playstation 3 its not conne...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Ps3 updates

Hello, um I have a mifi verizon wireless modem thingy and I'm wondering if when I connect my ps3 through the wifi connection and I update my ps3 does ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Connect to ps3 using 3dongle ethernet cablela

Hello,need some help, trying to connect ps3 with 3 dongle ethernet cable to laptop cannot go live please help thanks/ laptop is windows vista

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2009 by
dave

Playstation network

Hello, playstation network keeps kicking me off. im having problems staying connected any suggestion?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Whats a dns in ps3 network

Hello, I dont know what is a primary or secondary DNS

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Ps3 wont let me download off the enternet

Hello, how do i download stuff off the enternet

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Ps3 improving my signal

Hello, i have a problem with my ps3 connection with the internet at about 5 or6 pm myinternet connection gos and comes back about 10pm is there anyth...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Ps3 games

Hello, Call of Duty 4 & Call of Duty World at War are playing at 720p should they be 1080p PS3 is connected by HDMI cable to SONY BRAVIA XBRserie...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
cavado428

Cant connect to the internet on my ps3

Hello, im trying to connect to the internet via mobile broadband usb modem but every time i test the onnection it comes up ip address timed out could ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2009 by
ps3master

Ps3 network games

Hello, Can PS3 network games be played without a mic and headset? I have an 11 year-old, and am concerned about other older gamers' language.

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
ps3girl

Dns error on ps3 3.0 firmware

Hey guys, I'm having a really really big problem. Ever since the new firmware update, I keep on getting signed out of the playstation network due t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
unknown

Ip on ps3

Hello,going online with my ps3 its asking me for the ip address can anyone help me please i want to go on cod online,thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
fatbikez

My ps1 cds are not work in my ps3

Hello, I want to teel you that MY PS3 does not accept any PS1CDs in mine . I am not sure about the reason but my PS1 CDs are work on PAL system an...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2009 by
AGD

My ps3

Hello, i am having a problem hooking my cable modem to my ps3 how do i do it

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Ps3 on line

Hello, im trying to get my ps3 online by my laptop using a t-mobile dongle, every time i try obtain an ip address its not finding it. just comes up w...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
bambini

Ps3

Hello, how do i play ps3 games against xbox 360 games online

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
rossdavid

Help don't have playstation network why?

Hello, can someone tell me i don't have playstation network?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
strnnger

Ps3

Hello, i tried to hold the power button till it beeped but it still wont work??? I have a 57" flat screen RCA tv. Any ideas???

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
epsiman

The ps3

Hello, I have the ps3 and I have wireless why won't the two connect? Any suggestions will help!

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
fella1960

Playstation 2 program for windows vista

Hello, i dowoaded many programs for playing playstation 2 games on pc , but all of them didnt work , can u tell me about one which can work on windows...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

My ps3 wont find the ip adress

Hello, my ps3 is fine wen im setting up the internet connection but then wen i try to test my internet connection it wont even obtain the ip address ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
BoTkilla

I need help setting up online in the ps3

Hello, I need help with getting online on a ps3 i tried wired connection and wireless connection and i have tried easy and custom but whatever i di...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
CR51

Why can,t i get my ps3 to work on a hd tv agi

hi, can any one help me with this problem... I got a PS3 had I for a couple of mouths and I changed it to a standard TV and I cant get it to work ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2009 by
Dracolord

Downloading from the net to my ps3

Hello, If this has been asked somewhere im sorry in advance. I use rapidshare for a lot of videos. Everytime i try to download something the media pla...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Help please connect ps3 to internet

Hello, my name is ububub i need someone to help me with ways to connect my ps3 to internet please help

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
moneymaker1

Ps3

Hello, I AM HAVING A DIFICULT TIME PLAYING ONLINE IN MY PS3 THIS JUST HAPPEND RECENTLY BEFORE IT WOULD WORK FINE FROM MY ROOM CAUSE I USE THE WIRELES...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
nathan

Ps3

Hello, u think some 1 can help me my ps3 has been messing up recently before it work fine i have wireless internet and wene i go to pla cod4 sometime...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
re_mi
Results 551 - 600 out of a total of 664