The discussions

Studing

Hello, i would like to know some other thing. can i ask about them?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
pcsces

Motherboard software compaq laptop,presario

Hello, i want to down load mother board software,of compaq presario laptop, model number v300,s/n 2CE650079K,P/N RU915P#ACJ.

pcsces

Drive c,d,e cannot open directly

Hello, am facing some problems in my laptop.i cannot open my drive c,d,e directly from my computer.but i can open these drives with the help of righ...

Perry

Formatear mi pc

Hello, NECESITO QUE ME AYUDEN A FORMATEAR MI PC ENVIANDOME DE DONDE SACAR INFORMACION O SI TIENEN UDS. GRACIAS

re_mi

Mobile phone player

Hello, please ,help me i would like to video player for nokia n70. thank

re_mi

Lan drive

Hello, i cant get hp compaq lan drive for my desk top

re_mi

Software and themes installation

Hello, i want to install new games and themes in my mobile. so please tell me which format of games and themes does chinese mobile (SAMSUNG G810) sup...

dybbody

Why wont it install?

Hello, i bought kaspersky internet security 2009 and tried to install it in my vista desktop. i had mcafee earlier, but i uninstalled it. when i try ...

dybbody

About hi5 code

Hello, i need code of hi5 activation pls send it to me thanks . shazy

iveal

Request

Hello,how can i put music in my ipod shuffle

dybbody

About my hi5 account activation code

Hello, I am not able to activate my hi5 account please send me my hi5 account activation code as soon as possible.

iveal

Query

Hello, how can i down load latest media flash player for nokia e 75

dybbody

I lost my sound driver

Hello, i installed new windows xp on my computer and after that i lost my sound card previously sound max was installed i downloaded it from google b...

flcconflict

Just download istar

angs19

Not detecting

Hello, i have sony 4 gb pen drive...... my pc is not detecting it..... when i insert and click to open...it say insert removable disk......and tota...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
angs19

Need dialer

Hello, how can i download the dialer of nymgo!

angs19

Welcome screen

Hello, Using Windows XP home edition.....when starting my computer, a welcome screen appears with my user name and a picture. Included in the box wi...

flcconflict

Reqest for drivers

Hello, Please, can, i find complete or at least sound and video drivers for my pc laptop of product hp pavilion dv6000? thank you

angs22

Driver

Hello,i have lost sound, i can not take the data in my PENDRIVE from UBS port and can not copy from CD to CD.

angs22

Lost

Hello,i lost my office 2007 product key

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
angs22

Installing with no cd

Hello,HELLO I HAVE A CREATIVE PC-CAM600 I BROKE THE DISC HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE SO MY CAM CAN WORK

xpcman

Unable to hear sound ,

Hello, Please help me I mistakely format my notbook Toshiba dynabook satelite T30 series. But when i reinstall xp then it cannot play sound. I had a ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
allenki

Hey how can i get my details on a different c

Hello, when i first got my iphone i set it up on a different computer at my boyfriends home, but i want to get all my details on my computer so that i...

flcconflict

Ie 8 and virus

Hello, I got IE 8 as a sneaky Windows Update option. Nothing but trouble since. Windows are popping up like crazy and sites open up unbidden. Just st...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Chris

Driver problem

Hello, i dont have the drivers for HP L1706. please help me out...

dybbody

Your voice

Hello you. We select only popular and free programs and games. The list is constantly updated. You can download right now! http://iiunit.net

dybbody

Sounds

Hello, how to put sounds back on to my computer

suff954

How to format a sonny eriscsson

Hello, im john and i have a problem with my se k810i coz its hung up,,and i want to format it but I don't know how..pls somebody help me.....tnxxx

suff954

Latest drivers for lucent modem

Hello, i want latest drivers for lucent modem, intel motherboard 845, reatek audio driver.

suff954

Avast 4.8

Hello,

suff954

Dvd rom

Hello,I want to change my Jumpers of my DVD rom and My CD rom one to be master and the other to be slave.How will i know this jumper its in slave and ...

dancedhall

Game

Hello, how 2 install games in samsung mobile J700i through laptop

nomadcrys

I cant open my drives

Hello, I have some problem while double clicking the drive on my computer, it does not open but a wizard appesrs with the dialog- "choose a prog...

nomadcrys

Ethernet drivel lost

Hello, dear brother my computer ethernet driver is lost when i instal the lan card driver it say .. You cannot instal the Intel pro network connectio...

dancedhall

Samsung

Hello, As I have Samsung Sgh e 250 ,I have purchased data cable for that mobile,My PC is not taking the data cable.please letme know how can i downl...

nomadcrys

I need a program that will recover my microso

Hello, :'( I have lost the password word of some very important documents. They are microsoft word2003 password-protected files. Is there any progr...

dancedhall

Orkut problem

Hello, i am a student and in our college orkut is band due to the principal can u suggest me the proxy sites for orkut login or gmail login

flcconflict

Problem of uninstallation

Hello, i m not able to uninstall my avast 4.8 version. i tried it in the add and remove programmes but it doesnt work. could anyone please tell me ho...

flcconflict

Sound not coming

Hello, Sound is not coming on my HP Compaq Presario c700 Laptop Configuration windows 7 Ultimate

flcconflict

Gis

Hello, hi friends i want to know about Arc-View in GIS(Geographical Information System) please help me thanks

flcconflict

E71 pro

Hello, I have a E71 pro, and installed as USB Modem on Windows XP Workstation. Tghen I installed Nokia PC Suite, but Nokia PC Suite failing identif...

flcconflict

Why cant i open my emails???????

Hello, Can some one please help?? I can get into my hotmail account but cant open or send messages. What can I do??

flcconflict

I cant see the videos i uplaod

Hello, im trying to upload a video i just recorded about 10 minutes ago and i upload it but when i go to watch it all it is is the audio version of i...

olfo81

Blue screen and stop error again

Hello, My little sister's DELL, OPTIPLEX 210L PC was reported to be restarting automatically. I took it used it for a whole week without the p...

closeup22

How to uninstal avg

Hello, I can not uninstal AVG seems there is no AVG files in program files . Can not instal Kaspersky internet security

olfo81

How can i get coneted to the internet free.

Hello, Hello, PLS HOW CAN I GET CONETED TO THE INTERNET FREE ,USEING MY NOKIA E65 AND AN HP LAPTOP.

olfo81

Mail

Hello,i cant open my mail and check itdoco

olfo81

No cd-rom drvie

Hello, I installed Virtual Clone Drive on my computer and after i did i couldn't play cd's or anything, i deleted it and now there is no cd-rom drive...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
Josh

I lost my picture and music on my computer

Hello, i really need help i deleted a user on my computer thinking that all my picture and music will be transfer but i lost everything that was i...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
ld

Unable to uninstall avg anti-spyware

Hello, i was tying to uninstall AVG from my p.c. I unistalled from controlpanel. sill .it is working how can I remove it from registry. please give m...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
betzjoe
Results 12701 - 12750 out of a total of 14,985