The discussions

Help save my music from being deleted!

Hello, Ok so iv seen alot of discussions about the itunes synch/delete problem but as of yet non of which have solved my problem. I have an iph...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
Sye

Problem with messenger beta

Hello buddies well I recently encountered some problems with my messenger 9.0 beta. It makes 20 trials before I can log into and after that I am onlin...

13 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
solutions

Driver card required

hello how can i download free sound card for L300 toshiba? its urgent

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
sandeep

Intel 3.20 ibm 8113d5u sound driver

Solved

Hello, I need a sound driver computer for intel 3.20 and im\bm mother bordisd serial number is 8113d5u I have lost it sound driver would youlike ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
bkk

No desktop icons, start menu, nothing but wa

Hello, i can't getmy task manager to open Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

wyaat

How to send a msg to a computer from a phone

Hello, i need to send a message to a laptop from a phone. is there any suggestions? have you ever try this? Is there any references? plz help ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
am

Ibm thinkpad t42

Hello, i have had a virus and could find my recveroy disk and i need all driver and software to put on another way. please send it to me thanks

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
dara

Unable to watch dstv on my phone

Please, for some time now i ve not bin able to watch the DSTV on my phone Nokia 5330 it gives a prompt that 'This content is already purchased.Wait un...

wyaat

Manage add-ons and active-x flash

Hello, ever since I added IE 8, my add-ons have been diabled!! How do I delete this, I have tried to watch video and it says add active-x adobe flash ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Block my eamil address

Hello, how did i know if my message was not delivered to the person who block my email address?

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

I9++i need to connect with pc_cable software

Hello, i have got chinese i-phone model number i9++i with which i have all attachment but i need driver for the cable so that i can connct through ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
saji

Sychronization fails in windows live mail

Hello! After entering the complete details of my hotmail account, I can not synchronize my mailbox in Windows live mail and it gives the following ...

wyaat

3g not working

Hello, My 3G on my iphone is not working. Yesterday it was fine, but last night i started to notice it wouldn't connect to my 3G and stayed on edge ...

wyaat

Aarrggghh, help needed!!

Hi, I have a video iPod with 4500 songs on it however it is sync'd to the library of my old pc which I dont have anymore!! so I want to put the 450...

wyaat

Bluetooth driver for dell inspiron 1525

Hello, Searched everywhere on the site but i didn't find anything, can you help me please?

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
ganga

Sound device problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 my system reports to me that there is no active mixer device .

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Driver for my sound card

Hello, i need to download a driver for my audio card Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [B-0] i've fujitsu siemens pc model g525 -138 . he...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
dasds

Drivers for cq2200ix

Hello, my name is suresh. i have recently bouth a compaq CQ2200IX pc. the problem is i didn't have the drivers cd so, please tell me the list of dri...

jack4rall

No output audio device is installed

Hello, I have Hp Pavillion a6517l desktop pc. When i installed a fresh copy of windows 7 and when i played music there is no sound but the audio...

wyaat

Airtel gprs setting

Solved

Hello, i need airtel gprs setting for my FLY SX230 mobile phone. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

wyaat

Was not deliver

Hello, If somebody block my email address did he receive my email? How did i know if my email was not deliver to destination?

wyaat

Blocked me in yahoo connection

Hello, How did i know if he blocked me in yahoo connection?

wyaat

Sound driver

Hello, i want to install a sound driver but i do not know that my mother board is of which brand

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
mikethedike

Spam on msn

Solved

Hi guys tell me something...how to stop these spam problems on msn??This hecking boring please help me!

17 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
spammmm

Anything like limeware that is safe to use?

Hello all, i know that Limeware isn't safe to use but I dont feel like paying a dollar a song so is there any sharing site that I cant use without ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
spkr4thedead

Tunes plus

Hello, ok so i save my music to my pc then deleted all sync music from ipod and now i cant find the music on my pc only the ones that i just bought c...

Johnny

Block

Hello, if somebody block my email address if i send to him a message did he receive it or my email will be back to me?

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
khakai

Unprotection of fake folder

Hello, I am panchal ashok here I have saved many of my personal files into one folder and I have protected this folder with fake folder versi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
Shubhajit

I tunes recovery

Hello, My hard drive crashed so I have lost all of my i tunes and before I could re-load from my iphone I dropped it and had to get a new one too!...

Anonymous User

Realtek drivers,no sound

Hello, I have tried many solutions and nothing works,i'm using windows 7,Procesor DualCore AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2000 MHz (10 x 200) 3800+, ASRock ALiveS...

16 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
tedgamer24

Retrieving deleted pictures

Solved/Closed

Hello, I just got back from Miami and took a lot of beautiful photos. I just uploaded them and the camera automatically deletes uploaded photo...

xpcman

Hp pavelian dv 2000 all drivers

Hello,

tichnical

Acer travelmate 4150 s-video to plasma tv

Hello, i would appreciate if anyone can assist to get my travelmate 4150 connected to my plasma tv using the s-video(7-pin) to RCA. i have done all...

helper

Bluetooth software

Hello, am useing a thosiba satilite pro A120 laptop, but am unable to get the bluetooh software for that, kindly help me to find out the drivers an...

Gaaay Babeey

Ctl, insert, and right shift +c not working

Hello, a couple days ago my 2 year old smashed down on a my laptop keyboard. At the time i didn't think it was big deal, but then I noticed I couldn...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
mahesh

Micromax q5 operamini not launch

Hello, I have Micromax Q5 But his Operamini donot launch , show unsupported MIDlet. Please tell me solution on thst. Configuratio...

monti

Won't allow me to get into read my emails why

Hello, i can't get in to my emails w3indows is not allowing me to do this i put my correct password in i was allowed to read them yesterday why won't ...

nicole

How can i get sound driver for my pc

Solved/Closed

Hi, I need sound driver for my HCL PC pls help me.

26 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2010 by
maharaj

Videos dont open after installing flash 10

Hello, I have Vista 32 bit and installed flash 10 (latest) - after that certain video website have stopped working - youtube etc are working but t...

Nits

Driver required

Solved

Hello, MY DRIVER CD FOR HCL NOTEBOOK HAVING RRN.:NO. R5565, VERSION:8.0, CODE:EE000189, CRC VALUE:0xFAB91A11 IS CURRUPTED. PLEASE GIVE ME SOLUTION...

jack4rall

Camera module not ready

Hello, my gfive mobile u888 model camera not work.cameramodule not ready Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.1

selvas

Not possible to navigate to different pages i

Hello, Today when I opened the inbox of my hotmail account I am able to see only the first page and the pagination index to navigate to other pages ...

C S Balakrishnan

No "msn plus button?"

Hello, A friend had told me to try MSN Plus, so i did, i can change my name color, but when i look at the actual chat history, the names still have th...

wyaat

Kingston data traveler 16gb

Hello, i have kingston data traveler 16gb. when i try to open,save or delte files from it,it says that" cannot be deleted,the disk is wrte protect...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Watching video from my pc on my tv

Closed

Hello, I got a basic setup where I use an S-Video cable to watch videos from my PC to my TV. When I use windows media player the video plays on my ...

69 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
Meatball

How to solve the following error

Hello, An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fa...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
fed_up_with M$

Soung from skype works, no other sounds work

Solved

Hello, Sounds from my speakers work fine when I am using Skype......but when I go to play any other media, like lets say a youtube video.....I can't ...

low tech

What format should i record?

Hello, I have a dvd-rw. In what format should I save to be compatible with most of the dvd? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Foxtrottzg

Transfering songs to samsung star

Hello, in cant transfer mp3(real player) songs to my phone.. they say its an unsupported file. kindly help me with it thanks Configuration: Wi...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2010 by
aid

Recovery of data

Hello, My computer is not recognizing 72 GB external drive.my I know how to recover it? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

drlootle
Results 6201 - 6250 out of a total of 14,985