The discussions

Whats the deal with my dvd+rw???

When I put a game, cd, or movie in the dvd+rw drive, nothing happens. No pop-up window to tell me what to do next or anything. In my computer file, ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
fobvious5

Wants a vga drivers

Hello, sir i want vga &direct x driver for hcl laptop 5074AX plz send me as early as

fobvious5

Software project

Hello, I m Saman.M doing B.E in computer and information systems.. I need a project of online clinic information system.. or hospital management and...

fobvious5

Yanna

Hello, i have the usb for my motorola but when i plug it in it says that i need a disc, i dont have a disc.. do you know any website that will let ...

fella1960

Who blocket me on smn

Hello, I wiish I know who blocket me in msn please could you halp me to see the persons who blocket me in msn

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
fella1960

Ouch

Hello, okay plz am having this problem: i made format to my pc then i asked the one who made this format to download for me the windows live so he d...

fella1960

Disable sata

Hello, I have problem to install xp on vista Sony Vaio,, There is no option in BIOS to diable SATA & when use win2000 its shows press F7 to disable...

fella1960

Play movies on standard dvd

Hello, i want some software that will burn all my video formats to play on a stantard dvd player. i have nero 9 but don't know how to use it

pcsces

Urgent help required

Hello, I own a SimpleTech External Hard Drive. I use it to store my large music library. Recently I have expereienced some serious issues with it...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
been there

Disc drive

Hello, When I put a disc in the disc drive, it doesn't recognize it. When I put a DVD in, one that has information on it, it does recognize it. I'm...

been there

Pas

Hello, i will like to chan ge my pass word how do i do that

pcsces

Does intel pentium 4 supports 2gb ram ?

Hello, does intel pentium 4 supports 2gb ram ?

moneymaker1

I'm not getting hi5 activation code.

Hello, i'm not getting hi5 activation code. i tried resend option but still, i'm not getting it.all setting was don as per hi5 help link. but i m not...

moneymaker1

Cheerio all !!!

Hi! You just have to check out this fun mobile book with 600 incredibly useless facts ;o) :0) wink wink :0) ;0 )http://download.goldengekko.com/Nicote...

moneymaker1

Call from pc to mobile

Hello, how can i call from india to nepal through my pc

moneymaker1

I need multimedia audio fixed on my hp xw8200

Hello, i recently was on a torrent site. i was in the process of downloading 'faith no more live at download 09' and I realised I may be downloadin...

moneymaker1

Sound device

Hello, I want to listion music in my computer but there is no sound device, I want to download sound device in my computer ,please provide me.

re_mi

W v service pack 2 -no sound

Hello, After downloading the new Windwos Vista Service Parck #@, I have lost my sound. This same thng happened with the Service pack #1, but I don't ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2009 by
Cindy

Usb connection to sony ericsson j120i

Hello,I Own a Sony Ericsson J120i .But I Wanna Know if it can be connected to a PC by a USB cord....Can we store Wallpapers into it?how?does it suppor...

sadgurl

Lose of my file from my system

Hello, sir , I lose my file from my system folder and including recyclebin. so,it is an important file. ...

dancedhall

Camera driver

Hello, ploease send intex night versonj it305wc camera driver software thank you

dancedhall

Sound device

Hello, I have acer laptop, travelmte 2420, 2424NWXCI. When I play songs, movie etc. sound does not come pls help me.

dancedhall

China phone n95 cant upload photos on pc

Hello, i have this n95 phone made in china,my problems are: everytime i connect the usb to the pc all of my files are gone and i need to reformat it....

dancedhall

Sound device

Hello, I want to listen to music but got no sound device in my pc. Please help me install my sound device.

James

Why isent it workng???

Hello, can u please answer the question? why isent my realplayer working? can u tell me how to make it work normally again? please answer m...

sadgurl

Avitication code for avid media composer3

Hello, need activation code for avid media composer 3

fobvious5

Network controller not working!!!

Hello Everyone, I have been trying for days to get my network controller working with no luck. I had to reformat my laptop after a virus made it no...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
Claudio

Sound device

Hello, my sound device doesnt play anything through my speakers i think i accidently deleted my sound device so how can i download a new one to my em...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
onea97

Real avg compromised by imposter

Hello, A week ago, a pop-up came on screen that looked enough like real AVG to fool another computer user here into clicking on it. Turned out to be ...

closeup22

How install a spy bluetooth software in my pa

Hello, I have a spy bluetooth software, but i don't know how install in my palm centro. I want to know the full instructions because i don't know muc...

closeup22

Heeeey :)

Heeeeeeey :) i really need help on windows live messenger it came up with a update then i noticed it said i could hide my msn so i did t and i never l...

onea97

Vista home premium

Hello, Each time I attempt to open ANY file that I have recently downloaded I am getting following message service cannot be started either because...

onea97

I cant play audio

Hello, sir actually i had a problem related to the processing of my laptop so i formated my laptop and now i am not having the audio driver cd becaus...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2009 by
anshul mehrotra

No sound after using hijack

Hello, I had an issue with my com which is a gateway 500x desktop useing winxp home edition I used hijack to fix it but now i have no sound when i loo...

closeup22

Maham

Hello, Hi i've samsung j700 and i have lost its software cd,now i want to connect my phone to PC to transfer the,,audio,vidio songs and also the pic...

iveal

Hi thx all if help me

Hello, hi my computr have before the sound device immeditly during workin stop the sound device ever i do any thing the media said there is no sound ...

closeup22

Fogotten it's screen lock code

Hello, i have forgotten it's screen lock code n i don't know how to start it again

iveal

I need to get free .........

Hello, The site to make free call from internet to cell phone and cell phone to internet Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer

iveal

New monitor- no sound

Hello, New monitor- No sound! ati 791A on XP Home system.. My new HP LP2474w monitor has affected my sound/ speaker system. (Ran fine until I ...

closeup22

Solve to sound problem

Hello, my laptop is acer aspire 5730z...windows is XP(sp2).how can i get my laptop sound...

closeup22

Dont have an inbox

Hello,

Anelly

Operating system

Hello, when i try to format drive c the setup continues and shows me "setup is loading windows" and after that it shows some error that "hdd is not ...

closeup22

Low level fomat

Hello, hi i'm paul, i want to format my hardisk but everyime i boot from biootable cd which is xp pro...when the format running it's stop format and...

onea97

Norton antivirus not running

Hello, I have recently registered with downloadaccess.net and installed there software (360sharepro) to download and share softwares. I have also dow...

onea97

Installation errors

Hello, my problem is that i cant install my webcam. Whenever i plug it in, it says that it has Found New Hardware, but keeps coming up with errors. I...

onea97

Pc suite

Hello, i have K9+ china mobile. i want to connect internet through PC.please give me a solution

onea97

Plezs

Hello, how can i free call on inter net to cell phone

mmikee

Ares wont connect

Hello, I have had ares 2.1.1 for a while now and it worked fine at the begginning now I cant even connect it. It has said it is connecting but its be...

gragrand

Serial number

Hello, i need serial number of windows vista dvd version & cd version

gragrand

No tv and fm function

Hello, i bought an anycoll i900 phone...i was very happy that i can watch tv and hear FM....but i couldnt find the function in the phone...the manual...

gragrand
Results 12951 - 13000 out of a total of 14,985