The discussions

Close web page

Hello,when i login to facebook all my pages being close.this problem exist only when i want to enter facebook and in enter to other sites no problem a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Fees accounts

Hello, sir, i want to school & college fee management software. pls help me.

dybbody

Messenger problem

Hello, I have just downloaded the latest copy of the Masngelr but it does not work as it shows me a sign sayes c:\program files\yahoo\mesenger\yahoo...

sadgurl

Error

Hello, i'm getting some errrors often like audio has stopped working , Evevt log has stopped working ... and audio's n't working properly as soon...

realiser

Not start nor icons

Hello, I have tried to use my laptop but I can not get anything but an empty wall paper, no icons nor start menu. I went to task manager, then to ne...

realiser

Sqlserver 2000 connection with asp.net

Hello, sir, I am installed sqlserver2000 but i am have not able to established the connection with asp . net (visual studio 2005). also i w...

niteshlovein

Phone calls

Hello friends i want to make phone calls only from india to india absolutely free,that will not affect my internet bill or my account.is i...

suff954

Driver problem

Hello, I WANT A DRIVER FOR MY LOGITECH WEBCAM M/N:V-UAP41 P/N:861232-0010 PID:LZ629B6

suff954

Connecting my samsung gh4890 to the studio 3

Hello, I have downloaded the PC studio 3 for connecting my samsung GH4890 and M8800 to my PC but it does not connect. it display the message that my ...

suff954

My nikon camera is not saving pictures in mem

Hello, my nikon camera is not saving pictures in memory card from 3/4 days, i have formate the memory card but!!!!! its not working proper...

suff954

Sound mixer

Hello, can you please help me how to make sound mixer software

suff954

Projector connected thru s video

Hello, I am showing a presentation on a big screen using a S video wire to connect to the projector... I can easily connect it to the projector and s...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
Shlomy

Webmail problem

Hello, i am not download mail form my compeny webmail .mail is open but attchement is not download .what can i do.

strnnger

Back problen

Hello, when i am backup my office PC . Some PC xls file is not copy .PC send earror Cant Copy From Sorce ,

strnnger

Webmail problem

Hello, i am not download mail form my compeny webmail .mail is open but attchement is not download .what can i do.

strnnger

Windows movie maker

Hello, I am trying to shorten a video so That I can use it on you tube.I am using windows movie maker and thought it would be easy however it will on...

strnnger

Soun driver

Hello, i have sis 963L desktop and im trying to instal sis 7012 softwear but i can't coz in the begining of setup pc ask asking about plug and play d...

strnnger

Skype software

Hello, does skype software will be supported by reliance broadband plus...

strnnger

Sound driver

Hello, I am download Driver for Compaq Presario V2000 & Install to my laptop But not install driver to my laptop. Plese help me

strnnger

Gprs & net setting

Hello, I want to know about gprs setting ,please give information how to do gprs and Internet setting on my nokia N 70 from loop mobile what is t...

strnnger

Personal antivirus- cant download malware

Hello, My daughter downloaded personal antivirus thinking it would help me. I am so frustrated at this point. It is to the point that it is blockin...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
kymouse

Removal of avast

Hello, could you help me? i want to remove avast anti virus on my pc, i tried to delete on the control panel but it doest work! is there any free ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
dvd

Uninstall nod 32 antivirus 4 version 3997

Hello, Please help me uninstall the NOD 32 Antivirus 4 version 3997. As I tried to uninstall, it responded a wrong "password". All I need is the pas...

dvd

Network controller driver not installef

Hello, hi, my network controllers driver is not installed and i dot have the disk to install it

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
SJoJl

Video dvd problem

Hello, if i want to make video dvd ,whose couldn't make a copy?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
dvd

Antivirus

Hello, HOW TO UNLOAD THE FILE, WHICH HAS BEEN INADVARTANTLY DELETED FROM MY COMPUTER; C\\WINDOWS/UjBright_Antivirus.vbs thanks.

MJ

Ibm thinkpad

Hello, i have a ibm thinkpad and i had to reformat my hard drive and reinstall windows xp but i cannot find the serial number on my system any ideas ...

desijohns

How to get compatible audio drivers for my sy

Hello, i did not have audio driver cd to install into my system.my system configuaration is Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2140 @ 1,60GHz 1.61GHz,0.9...

sonam7

Hi i dont get it

f u ' hi i dont get it

fobvious5

Nawa

Hello, i have nokia 5800xpress music i got small problem when calling is coming light was off ring what solve this one

sadgurl

Connecting to mobile

Hello, sir, we need a software to connect nokia 3110c to personal computer

fea_ture

Mgs can't work

Hello,i setup MGS on my cp ok when i click to start game when it's open i can't play cuz he told me u insert cd i don't have a cd what i sho...

re_mi

Tv

Hello, my mobile not opertinig tv why my mobile name nokia 3110c

re_mi

Driver for compaq cq40-401au

Hello, please help me to get all driver for compaq presario CQ40-401AU for windows vista and XP... please

suff954

Drivers for mercury

Hello, my name is Oscar and am looking for mercury video graphic accelerator for my computer. I have exosted the original by lot of scratches, i hav...

suff954

Someone has hacked my msn account

Hello, well his the thing some stupid random has hacked my msn and changed my password and secret answer so i cant access it anymore and i wouldnt ca...

iveal

Login not working

Hello, i'm having problems logging onto facebook. I have an acct already set up. But my lovely husband wiped it out by mistake. Now when i go to lo...

iveal

How to install

Hello, i had already installed the kaspersky internet security in my system. but it was old version. So i downloaded the new version.When i start ...

iveal

Audio inputs are burned out help!!

Hello, i have a inspiron 1525 i tried to record some music straight from my amp to the line in input from the laptop. not a lot of sound was showing ...

iveal

Usb failure

Hello, my laptop has failed to access all usb storage devices

iveal

Nokla e-55

Hello, Friends, I wanna know that why don't my Nokla E-55 Chienese mobile not connect to wap and hows its possible.

pcsces

Sound driver installation

Hello, friends i getting d problem when i was installing the sound driver i found the error message : driver installation failed: could not find th...

pcsces

Audio output device drivers

Hello, I would like to get my sound working on my PC. It is a Vista Ultimate and the sound does not work. It says 'No Audio Output is installed...

pcsces

Hd unreadable as pc shutdown while formatting

Hi! I saw some posts on how HD wasn't recognized by Vista and the solutions to them are legitimate. Initially when Vista couldn't see the HD I did ...

vahiddhm

Psp and myspace

Hello, How can I send pictures from my psp to my myspace oh my psp gets wifi I don't have a computer so I need help

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
johnny

Problem 8e5e0152 - windows live messenger

Hello, i have the same problem but the configuration is Windows Vista, how is the solution for this problem, please help me.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
Freddy

Timcsi596

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
sensei.moore

H

Hello,

strnnger

E 71 pro

Hello, hye iam ayush i am using chinese mibile e 71 pro anyone know that how can i install software in it then plz call me at +919424473701 or plz te...

pcsces

Format

Hello, how can I format my nokia 6270 mobile .

pcsces
Results 12851 - 12900 out of a total of 14,985