The discussions

Db9f to rj45

Bonjour, j ai un cable DB9 Femelle to RJ45 pour mettre mon scaner code a bar en reseau le probléme c est que je ne sait pas comment faire est ce qu'...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
moneymaker1

Software driver

Hello, sir I want a driver for my notebook which model no. is ezeebee 4597.plz send it

moneymaker1

Run application

Hello, I am aditha. my Run application was delete.how to get it back.please give the answer.

dancedhall

Can't restore system

Hello, Have been trying to restore my computer to factory settings using Restore CD provided but it won't run the disc. Thought it might have been t...

realiser

Display drivers

Hello, plz help me I had apentium 3 processor and I need VIA Drivers and display drivers for ma pc plesase give m a link for these drivers.........

onea97

Pc suite for china mobile gp7310

Hello, Thank you very much for providing gee pee 7310 pc suite link. But gee pee pc suite does not have any option for the browsing internet wh...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2009 by
vishnu birmole

Bus driver installing problem in my note book

Hello, I have downloaded all require able audio drivers for my note book Compac Presario C700 TU. But they are not installing my PC. What can i do?

afsgun

Cannot install msn

Hello, i cannot re install msn it went haywire and i removed it no i cannot reinstall it again everytime i try it tells me i still have it

closeup22

I have a problem with the audio output device

Hello, i have installed vista months ago , and just yesterday at the sound icon said : NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE IS INSTALLED.i tryied many things like ...

re_mi

I cannot access my account

Hello, sir, i forgot my password of gmail id & i dont remember the security question of this id.............. i think some one has taken my...

canthave

Plzzz madat karo...

Hello, plzzz tell me how can i call 2 any one from india 2india destination in free..no call rates...

closeup22

Accout locked

Hello, my gmail account is locked how can i unlock my account

deepbreathe

17 inch flat on startup the screen to save

Hello, I have 17 ich new dell flat screen,comes up right and everything but right when connects, it in save mode is there anyway i can get out wit...

closeup22

Sound driver

Hello, i m having the compaq presario c700 laptop. i m not getting sound . kindly suggest to get a sound device or audo driver. kindly reply

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
deepbreathe

Help for driver

Hello, I have lost the cd of drivers of intex webcam nightvision it-305wc. so plz send me the drivers of this model urgently on my e mail id. thanx

dancedhall

The community to assist you!

Hello, i think i deleted the programm that installs adobe flash player and im wondering how i get it back

dancedhall

Errorr

my email is not loadinding the message debug is displayed when i try to login could you remove the error

dancedhall

All sites are blocked

Hello, these all site are blocked in my company so give me any other proxy site Thanks shalini

bizzounours

Dvd drive failure

Hello, I need help iam using pre-instaled vista os but when i insert in an empty CD/DVD to write data on it it says windows cannot access the disc...

bizzounours

Driver package

Hello, sir i installed windows 7 o.s but i couldnot install any drivers for my lap model:aspire 4720 please send link for total driver package...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
ashwin

I want software for my logitech

Hello, i am philip and a new to this sit,i am seaching for software for my logitech so can you please help me find and install it on my computer,i re...

bizzounours

How do i put on my bluetooth?

Hello, my inspiron 1525 (windows vista) came in french, i formatted it and changed the lang to english. evrything works except the bluetooth. the pro...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2009 by
chiefchef

I need a bluetooth software

Hello,sir/ madam, i need a bluetooth software for easy receiving and sending from mobile phone to pc, and opposite way, send it to my e-mail. than...

bizzounours

Help me pl

Hello, i've forgot my hi5 password and i forgot my email password too...i don't know haw i dellet my account so..help me pls..

bizzounours

Free cals??

Hello, this is chary....plz help me hw to mke free phone calls either frm pc r mobile ph

flcconflict

Audio device pls help

Hello, i formatted my computer into windows xp sp3.. sounds won't play and it says no sound device so i installed vinyl audio deck.. sounds went back...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
smaccer

Problem of motion sensor

Hello, i am using sigmatel fxd s30 mobile. all functions are working properly but shaking system is not working . pls solve my problem

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Ethernet drivers

Hello, I have an eMachine with a recently downloaded Windows 2000 system. Which ethernet drivers do I need? Where can I download them.

realiser

Net in n73

Hello, Can i connect my pc internet to my nokia n73

strnnger

Sound card

Hello, Dear Sir/ Madam, I have problem in my laptop which is that i was formate my system but after formating i was lost my ...

re_mi

Can't sign in to msn! >:(

I recently installed the new version of msn (2009), and now it won't let me sign in; every time I enter my e-mail adress and password a small window p...

fea_ture

Sound problem

Hello, I installed windows xp professionals version 2002 sp2 and no sound is coming from my syestem. my system configuration: Toshiba Laptop windo...

suff954

Is the anythink bad

Hello, is the anythink wrong with the nokia 5310 exprees music maby some things are rong with it becouse I'm just buying it and i want to know

moneymaker1

Who blocked me

Hello,

ayoya sasa

I need help

Hello, i need help fixing my dell web cam its say i need to restall my web cam but i lost the cd how can i fix it ...and i dont have gurtee?

onea97

I need my email plzz help me

Hello, i really need your help..someone hacked my passwrd on msn and she is not able to sign in. Even the security question has been changed...plzzz...

moneymaker1

Screen goes funny afta 15mins of playn a game

Hello, Im no computer expert, but i have just brought the sims3, after about 10-15minutes of playing the screen goes all funny and a bar comes up and...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2009 by
JayBee

Monitor my son

Hello, i believe my son know some people that are bad,so i would like to know what he is doing in the internet everyday.and i know there is k...

realiser

Speakers

Hello, plz help just purchased a new monitor with built in stereo speakers. volume from monitor seems to work only when i listen to my music on the c...

sadgurl

For audio drivers

Hello, I am having problem with my notebook is compaq-presario-cq40-317tu. I have downloaded all audio drivers (required), but they cannot installing...

pcsces

I nned help

Hello, i need help cause my java wont install i have to do courses for subway by a certain time period

fea_ture

Transfering photo's from w910i

Hello, please could anybody tell me of free downloads for transfering photo's from a sony ericsson w910i mobile to vista basic laptop

closeup22

Virus removal from my pc

Hello, my pc has virus, want to remove them and want a free antivirus softwere please advise, regards Laxmikant

Goods

Personal antivirus

Hello, Ok so I'm pretty sure I got rid of the virus, but extremely stupidly I bought this, I plan on getting my credit card stopped but should I wo...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
christa

How do i get back my folders and files

Hello, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO GET BACK MY FILES AND FOLDER WHICH WAS ON DESKTOP IT WAS REMOVED BY ADD AND REMOVE BUTTON..ACTUALLY I WAS T...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
rag

Hy

Hello, is asua F5Z....

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
andreutza

Hy

Hello, i need all drivers for win xp sp 2....for laptop....asus...please can help me?

anon

Hp pavilion dv6700

Hello,

gragrand

Shortcut keys

Hello, the shortcut keys for dialer (phone symbol) & contacts don't work. (the did)

fobvious5

Software driver of hcl

Hello,sir i want drivers of hcl desktop of model no (E2140).its urgent.Intel(R)Pentium(R )Dual CPU

olfo81
Results 13301 - 13350 out of a total of 14,985