The discussions

Windows 10 cursor don't work

my Toshiba laptop was originally windows 8 but I installed windows 10 and now the cursor won't move and sometimes my arrow keys don't either. Plz help...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

My dell inspiron 14 3421 won't boot?!

I attempted a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron 14 running Windows 10. It was stuck at 58% so I switched it off and on again and repeated the process....

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba mouse

Hello, yesterday i bought laptop toshiba and updated it for window 10 after that the mouse stopped working I tryed f5 fn+f5 ctrl f5 shift+f5 ntng work...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Windows 10 crashed computer

Hello, I just installed windows 10 on my computer and noticed it started getting slow so i backed everything up and continued with a restore i had a...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
nathang75

Noise from my laptop

Hello, i recently cot updated to windows 10 since then whenever i attach my earphone a very irritating noise comes from it and when i touch the spe...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

Desktop and taskbar icons problem solved

click Go to or click on windows sign(don't worry if taskbar is not there then simply press windows sign button)>go to settings then go to system>then ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
Ravi

Removing windows 10

can I remove windows 10 , it seems like it makes my laptop even slower now, please tell me how to remove it and get back to windows 8.1 thank you.

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
skyvilla

My mousepad wont work.

Hello, i updated my laptop to windows 10 from widnwos 8,now my mouse will not even move,i have had to plug a mouse in just to use it,iv trued pres...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Windows 10 can't access one site

I have just loaded Windows 10 and all is good apart from one specific site which is critical to me. When I try to enter this site the home page comes...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
kieferschild

I can't move the cursor while typing

Solved

Hello, While typing I can't move my cursor. It happened form when I installed windows 10. There is more more same topic, saying that u need to disa...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Headphones not working

Hello, I've tried everything that has been said to fix the issue but its still not working. I have windows 10 Configuration: Windows / Chrome 4...

Anonymous User

Windows 10 cd/dvd driver

After installing Windows 10 It does not find my CD/DVD driver not even in the Device manager. What shall I do? Many thanks.

Anonymous User

Wondows 10 problem (zoomed in!!)

Hello, Well I Just Upgraded TO Windows 10 and when the install was finished and when it was installing it zoomed in alot and now windows 10 is install...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2015 by
Anonymous User

Wi-fi switch not working

Hello, I have same issue with HP pavilion dv6 after upgrading to windows 10. Please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.111

xpcman

Windows 10 huge bug

Hello, I updated to windows 10 earlier in the night. After a while it just gave me a black screen. Being as mad as I was, I just left the house for ...

Ambucias

Clean installed windows 10 and my audio configuration changed.

Hello, I just clean installed windows 10 yesterday, and now my audio plays through both my headphones and my laptop speakers. I tried to fix this ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
xpcman
Results 851 - 866 out of a total of 866