The discussions

Start menu and desktop issue

When I originally downloaded windows 10 I had no issues, but then today I had only a black screen with no task bar on my desktop but I had my desktop ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Windows 10 not working

Hello, I use Coowon browser. I was running Windows 8.1 Pro and downloaded Windows 10 when it was offered to me for free. It worked for about a w...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Can't browse internet

Hello, I am talha from India. I have windows 10 home on my pc. When I installed windows 10 it was working properly. When I opened it on the next day, ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
Talha

Laptop no.key is not working

hello sir, my laptop Lenovo is not working after installing window 10...plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Windows 10: help!

Hello, My start menu won't work, and I would like to fix all of that. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
Computertech

Can't get into my computer

Hello, ***@*** email address used before windows 10. I can't get in at all. Dont know the password. Never had one before to get in. Computer sho...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Windows 10 somehow broke my keyboard

Hi, I use a Toshiba laptop running windows 10, I just updated. The keyboard worked fine before I updated, but when I tried to log in again, I realized...

14 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Numerical keypad not working

Hello, I have lenovo laptop Z5070 bought on march 23 ,2015 and recently updated to windows 10 on august 12th.Since then my right hand side numerical...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Startup problem

Hello, I have a problem with Windows 10 Starting. After I started Recovery the system erased Disk C and now the notebook won't even start Windows! ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2015 by
luzanov345

Not able to login due to fast access facial recognition

Solved

Hi, I tried getting into the safe mode via usb system repair disc(way suggested on your forum ) but it says os not found. However it worked for th...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
Ashuyo

Laptop screen keep on blinking

Hi I just upgrade my laptop from Win8 to Win10 but my laptop keep on flickering and couldnt select startup menu and hence not even able to reset it t...

Jay

Lexmark 4300

When updated to 10 printer no longer prints. Shows preview but doesn't print. PC says redo spooler. I am at a loss

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Lexmark 4300

Hello, Can no longer print since upgrade to 10 Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

xpcman

Laptop stuck restarting after restarting in safe mode

Solved

Hello, The reason I decided to do the actions which led to this was because I had the windows 10 critical error about cortana and the start menu, ...

Lauren_st

Constant flickering on switch on after downloading windows 10

Hello, Hope someone can help me. After getting the Windows 10 "Upgrade" window, I continued with the upgrade as directed. On completion when my screen...

xpcman

Cursor freeze

i upgraded my toshiba satellite laptop to windows 10. since its upgraded the cursor has frozen up and i havnt found a way get it to work.

xpcman

Windows 10 screen goes black- then nothing

Hello, My laptop will not open after windows 10 update. I sign in with my password and then the screen goes black- then nothing! Configuration...

xpcman

Double click delete

hello sir, i use windows 10..i face a problem recently..when i try to open any kind of folder or file with mouse click then it automatically delete...

xpcman

Safe mode reboot issue

Solved

Hello, i have rebooted my window 10 in safe mode following the configuration system When i restarted it, its got stuck showing black screem with comm...

Gerard Aime

Can i remove

Hi there, Now that my Windows 10 upgrade is installed and running quite fine, am I able to delete the Windows.old file on my system, as my system h...

xpcman

Why not connect through internet

Hello, my problem is i have windows 8 laptop.i am updating windows 10.but my problem is windows 8 my modem was connected its working.but windows ...

xpcman

My pc keeps going to digital power saving mode

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.157 i have tried reconnecting the dvi cable but when i on the power is just goes to(digital ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

The fn key for volume

Every time I go to change the volume, I have to hold down the fn key. It is a real pain. What can I do to fix this?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Mouse pad on toshiba satellite amd a8 not working - windows 10

Hello, I have recently got Windows 10 installed on my Toshiba Satellite AMD A8 laptop. Since then the mouse pad is not working. It was working fin...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

How do i delete windows 10 and get back to windows 7?

Solved

I downloaded the free upgrade to Windows 10 but I have now got no start menu when I click on the Windows Start button in the bottom l/h of my screen. ...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
shack91

Can not download

why can I not download my music

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2015 by
brum50

Help for dell inspiron n4050 blank screen

Hello, I recently switched the windows and got win10. It wAs working fine and suddenly, the blank screen is appearing after the windows sign. I tr...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Restoring back to windows 8

Hello, I updated to windows 10 and it wouldn't let me access the Internet so I went back to windows 8 and it said it went back to it original proces...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Please, windows 10

It will be free,on the next future,Windows10 for all the Windows users?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
SomeGuyInNeedOfHelp

Fn key not working on toshiba qosmio ,windows 10

Hello, I can't seem to get my Fn keys working( normally were the F1 - F12 are) on my updated Windows 10. Please please help Thanks C...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

How do you launch a run command box

Hello, How do you launch a dos command run box? Configuration: / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Can't adjust brightness

Hello, I have a Lenovo G40-80 which I just recently purchased weeks ago. I just updated it to Windows 10 and now I can't adjust the brightness. ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Blank screen after switching to windows 10

Hello, I had Windows 7, and upgraded a few weeks back to Windows 10. Then the computer started crashing. Finally it shows only blank screen. With...

ac3mark

Can't access memory card

Hello, I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and since then I have been connecting my Phone and Tablet, but it is not being detected nor can i acces...

DaytripperNC

Touchpad right and left clicks

Hello, Touchpad right and left clicks do not work since downloaded Windows 10 Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.155

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2015 by
acsmartin

My computer shuted down and i cant turn it on

Today i juste bought a dell inspiron 15 5000 series, i set up my account, and when i saw that i could upgrade windows 8 to 10 i couldnt resist. So i s...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2015 by
xlixx95

One question about factory setting of my sony computer.

One question about factory setting of my computer. I'm using windows 10 with sony vio. I want factory setting. Because sony control center not wor...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
zunnunreza

No audio output installed

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.130 i have updated my computer to windows 10. but after i install windows 10, my computer be...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Cannot do anything

Solved

Hi all. I shut down my laptop yesterday and when I started it back up I cannot do anything with it. My desktop wallpaper shows up along with the ta...

ac3mark

Dell inspiron n5010 not booting up after dell logo

Hello, Tried to format the drive yesterday and it said could not reset .So tried to do a system restore,since it was taking a long time switc...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2015 by
abhi

Window 10 not loading very well

hi guy ham find difficult with the new window 10 please some one can take me through

xpcman

Win 10 update wrecked my laptop, hard to fix

Solved

Hello Guys, this my my first ever post in a forum, so lets see how it goes ;) I just updated to Win10 a few days ago. Everything seemed fine at f...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Start menu not working

Hello, I registered for the latest windows 10 and got updated on 30 Jul 15. However, post completion of installation my start menu doesn't work ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2015 by
tim

Upgrade win7 to windows 10

everytime when my computer boots to Windows 7, I get the prompt saying I'm ready to upgrade to windows 10. Then it starts to download windows 10.... ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
Alice_Phoebe

Windows 10 not showing background

Hello every one, My window 10 is not showing background can any one help me

4 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
fcm2972

Updated win 10, no sound

Hello, Just got the auto-Update to Win 10, and it's not seeming to recognize internal speakers on my G75V Series I've tried all the workarounds g...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
Anonymous User

Fn button for touchpad

Hello, my laptop asus x550d. my fn button for touchpad it doesnt work at all Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.130

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2015 by
laradouglis

Can i install windows 10 on a inspiron mini with windows 7 start

Solved

Hello, can i install windows 10 on a inspiron mini with windows 7 starter Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 10.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Bluetooth incompatibility

i would like to have an update for the bluetooth stack on my dell inspiron 1564, to make it compatible with windows 10. thank you

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
slajbrst

How can donload whatsapp

Hello, how can donload whats app messenger on window 10 and use it easly please tell me about these app Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 801 - 850 out of a total of 866