The discussions

Upgrade?

Solved

Hello, If I get Windows 10 will my current New PC Studio work with it and my photos downloaded to Windows 7? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2015 by
simmygeorge

Youtube audio problem with windows 10

Solved

Hello, I recently added Win 10 with Internet Explorer 11 to my computer and found that the audio on YouTube videos did not play. What I did to solv...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Win 10 start menu stopped working

Hello, I've seen this problem with other OS' though I never experience it before. Does anyone know how to fix this on the Win 10 OS. I was in l...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2015 by
mwh5136

Pc won't star after updating to w10 from w7

I'm not really into computers. Untill now I've been using Windows 7 32Bits. An icon just popped up on the desktop's toolsbar. I clicked it, had a Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Partition my pc without formating

Hello, i wish to partition my pc without formating it thus how can i do it Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

Unable to setup cortana on my new computer.

Hello, I am unable to setup Cortana on my new computer. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Badoo money coming out my bank account when i have cancel my acc

Hello, Why is there money coming out my bank account when I have cancel my account on badoo site? Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Pendrive not showing data but occupied space

i have hp 16gb pendrive and have 2gb of data in it and used attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* --> but its saying syntax not correct pls resolve us...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2015 by
manojbudi

There is no sound.

Solved

Hello, I have upgrade to windows 10 and there was sound until Oct 08, 2015. I have Realtek High Definition software. Windows says this device is r...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Do not know how to turn off digital power saving mode

Hello, I can't figure out how to turn off digital power saving mode some one help me pleaded

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion x360 screen blinking

Hello, I have tablet/laptop and whenever it boots up the screen goes blue as it boots up then turns black then blue again.This continues on constant...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

External hard drive not showing on my pc

Hello, My Seagate external hard drive 1TB is not showing in MY PC , I have my backup there . ive tried resolving it by going to disk management to...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
pleasehelp

Audio device missing

Hello, My computer which was upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, doesn't have sound. It says that the audio device not found. How can I se...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Irritating flashing blue circle

Like many I have the rritating flashing blue circle since changing from Windows 8.1 to 10! Its driving me crazy! I've checked for a virus I've unins...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Connecting my android phone to windows 10

Hello, I want to connect my phone to my PC to download photos. The info I find on line involves One Drive and downloading an app and Microsoft 365 a...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
BunoCS

Resetting windows password

Closed

Hello, i bought a labtop and it came with a username and password. i would like to remove the password so i can access the system. What and how sh...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Windows 10 connecting laptop to tv not working.

So I recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I had no problem connecting my laptop to my TV with Windows 7. Now that I have Windows 10 it no lo...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

My laptop volume just reduced after updated win 8.1 to 10

Hello, i'm using vaio my laptop volume just reduced and annoying after i updated win 8.1 to 10 my volume level is max and i checked the prop of th...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2015 by
mukil

How to bypass a locked pc

Solved/Closed

any help about how to bypass a locked pc??

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

I can't connect to any of the microsoft websites

I've been suffering from this problem for several days and I need help ASAP... I can't connect to any Microsoft Service, (I can't connect to windows s...

Askmeanything

Windows 7 to windows 10 kaspersky unavailable

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 & in the bargain the previously loaded Kaspersky Internet Security has become unavailable and Google...

Askmeanything

Windows 10 not installing, starts over after restart.

Hi, I have 2 hard drives: one of 1TB and the second one is 2TB. I usually install Windows 10 on the 1TB, but now I am want to change it. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2015 by
Askmeanything

Dns_probe_finished_no_internet error

Hello, I am facing DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET while using Google chrome in windows 10. How to fix it? I tried to follow this tutorial dele...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Cortana won't open up

Hello, I'm Dvo and I am having a problem with my asus laptop. Cortana won't open up every time I say cortana and when I click on the bar for her to sp...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2015 by
EdoubleU

Scroll touchpad and sensitivity problems

Hello, after installling win 10 onmy sony vaio doesnt work scroll with 2 fingers and sensitivity is very baad...:( i think i need some drivers.....

4 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2015 by
tuneupgirl

Windows media dvd player

Solved

Hello, how do I get the media Centre for Windows 10 Configuration: Windows / Chrome 42.0.2311.135

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

What happens to files in system partition?

What happens to files stored on system partition when I'm upgrading windows 7 to 10? are old files replaced by new win 10 files? or windows just add n...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Window10 icons on tool bar line at bottom disappeared

When I clicked power icon to system off ii found out one word file had not been saved so I clicked the cancel option then suddenly all the icons on to...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Help! important keys on hp pavilion g6 not working!!

Hi there, I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with in-built keyboard. For no apparent reason, the spacebar, backspace, enter and up/down arrow keys have st...

9 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Getting windows 10 for raspberry pi 2

How to get windows 10 for raspberry Pi 2

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Starting problem

i am trying a lot but window is not starting what i need to do resolve the problem. please helh me out.. i send snapshoot of my pc

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2015 by
rupeshagrawal

Windows 10 cd cannot play cd notebook?

Hello, I used to be able to play CDs on my Acer notebook but since I loaded Windows 10 recently that ability has gone. Would Adobe Acrobat allo...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Windows 10 frozen cursor

I have recently downloaded windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop everything went great until I tried to use my touchpad and the cursor was frozen can anyone...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Acer 4920 keyboard

Guys, please help me out, i just upgraded my Acer laptop to windows 10 and ever since I've not enjoyed my keyboard and touch pad, it's ultra SLOW more...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2015 by
francis8359

Can't open windows

Hello, I upgraded from Windows 8.1 which I loved to Windows 10 on a second computer (even though I had failed on my first computer's upgrade - stupi...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
seattlehome

How to re enable wifi in my toshiba laptop

How to re enable wifi in my Toshiba laptop

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Cd rom not recognised in win 10

Hello, I upgraded from win7 to win 10 but now my cd rom does not work and it is not recognized in device manager, so I have reverted back to win 7...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Help me to change my windows

Hello, can you change my windows 7 to windows 10 ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.85

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Hibernating problem

Hello, sir, my laptop is not waking from hibernating . it is hibernating continue. plz tell me how can i remove it? Configuration: Windows 7 ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Back to win.7

Hi, If I wanted to go back to windows 7 , could I get the free download of windows 10 later when the bugs are taken out. Also, how long will Wind...

Computertech

Download window 10

Solved

how to download window 10 full activated?

Computertech

Windows 10 ethernet says connected but internet does not work

Was forced due to inaccessible boot device to reset my pc. New version of windows 10 set-up. Lost previous apps including Microsoft office 2010. That ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Transfer windows to other new hard drive

Hello, I just purchased a laptop running with windows 10 home.. The Hard Disk Drive that running that Windows is so poor RMP 5400.. My question, ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Mouse/setting misconfiguration

I have a Copy and Paste issue after upgrading to Windows 10. Not sure where it came from but in Firefox browser v40. in the extensions I saw something...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Problems with windows 10 apps

my lap top will not open any thing new from windows 10 it worked fine at first now it is like all the new functions have been disabled and i am back o...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2015 by
caseyjones

My scroller not working

Hello, my scroller panel is not working after downloading windows 10 on my ACER ASPIRE lap top Configuration: Windows / Firefox 40.0

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Home page flashes non stop

Hello, I upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago. Ever since I can't do anything. The system comes up for me to log in. I do and than my home page f...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2015 by
EdoubleU

Sos help ... click issue

hello team CCM, i just upgraded my HP Laptop from windows 8 to windows 10. the scroll function on touchpad is working, BUT, the moment I CLICK on to...

EdoubleU

Card reader

Hello, my windows 10 computer won't recognize my card reader Configuration: Windows / Firefox 40.0

EdoubleU

Toshiba laptop touchpad

After removing Norton Security, installed Kapersky Anti-Virus & touchpad locked. Have tried F5 F11. Nothing works so far. What can I do?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
EdoubleU
Results 751 - 800 out of a total of 867